Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 415. (Read 451560 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Sevilla made me into big shock but i am lucky to win my bet on both teams to score, Sevilla played much better than Liverpool and good to see Sevilla has won this trophy.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
actually i do expect Liverpool will get the trophy but unfortunately Sevilla more better and can made 3 goals in second half but at least my bets for over 2.5 goals has won even i had disappointed Liverpool lost but i still get profit from my bets
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Real Madrid is going to win the Champions League final again there city rivals Atlethico Madrid. This is going be a good match but I am sure that Real Madrid is going to dominate the game. Atlethico is going to defend and wait for a counter attack.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
it is difficult to determine who will win. but I believe that both teams will at least make a goal. so I prefer both teams to score.

pretty good I have taken both teams to score. I was quite sad Liverpool do not become champions.
three goals of Sevilla in the second half so easy, Liverpool should be able to maintain their game when in the first half.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
Sureprising final match,i dont think both team can score,i think liverpool have good defender,but actually Sakho doesn't play,and its make Lovren not doing well when play together with Toure,but we should blame on refree too,he not give liverpool penalties.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I watching the replay again , first goal made by Daniel Sturridge are absolutely spectacular and he when totally silenced in second half
Coke second goal for Sevilla are little bit offside , but it doesn't matter , Liverpool can't score the equalizer anyway
I have to say the referee are crazy , Liverpool should get at least 2 penalties in this match but the referee didn't give it
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Everything could happen in the final and I am not quite sure who will win. So my bet is on Liverpool Fc v Sevilla Fc Both Teams to Score @ 1.79 today.

The final score is Liverpool 1 - 3 Sevilla, and I have won that both teams to score bet. I am glad that I did not bet on Liverpool. Tongue

It is unfortunate that liverpool lose the match. Alot of people is betting for liverpool i assume, including myself and all I got is dissapointment from that team. This post should remind myself in the future that im definitely not going to trust them with my money again in sporstbetting especially moneyline option
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Everything could happen in the final and I am not quite sure who will win. So my bet is on Liverpool Fc v Sevilla Fc Both Teams to Score @ 1.79 today.

The final score is Liverpool 1 - 3 Sevilla, and I have won that both teams to score bet. I am glad that I did not bet on Liverpool. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Wohoo Sevilla defend very well the title and become the Champion 5th time, the most successful in the history, congrats to the Sevilla for this wonderful achievement.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
I am really shocked at what Sevilla did the second half. For me it was the fault of the goal conceded since first minute of second half, if it was not scored the match would have had a different story, lost my bet of under 2.5 goals unfortunately.
legendary
Merit: 1013
Liverpool will desperately need new players for next season.

They will always needs a new player every season if they want to win the league. You cant really challenge the league with the same player from last season. It is too bad that rodgers spent all of their funds for some weird player, it could have been of much more uses for klopp and he should be able to get quality player for the team
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Damn I didn't even expect the match would have over 2.5 goals let alone Sevilla scoring 3 in regulation time. Well I have to give it to them that Sevilla fully deserved to win the final with the play they showed in the second half of the match. Liverpool completely lost their composure and it seems to me Klopp's magic of keeping the team competitive is starting to wear off and Liverpool will desperately need new players for next season.
legendary
Activity: 1064
wow again surprised in final match Shocked in first half liverpool 1 - 0 Sevilla but in second half sevilla made 3 goals and won, i'm really get surprised because this match but for me no matter because i'm bet on Both Teams To Score (Yes) Smiley.

I also took both teams to score, but I was a little disappointed Liverpool lost. Liverpool should in the first half can make a goal more than 1, the Liverpool game in the first half very good, and pretty far the game in the second half. really disappointing Cry

Unexpected things usually happens in europa league. Once again liverpool finish the league with nothing at all. The fans of liverpool should be sad seeing that they lost the chance to get trophy after being ahead by 1 goal in the first half and conceded 3 goals in the second half, sevilla is truly evil for liverpool fans
legendary
Merit: 1002
Sevilla played wonderful and won the trophy again, i was lucky to place bet on over 2.5 goals there before this i am doubtful about Sevilla but it proved it is still best team.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
wow again surprised in final match Shocked in first half liverpool 1 - 0 Sevilla but in second half sevilla made 3 goals and won, i'm really get surprised because this match but for me no matter because i'm bet on Both Teams To Score (Yes) Smiley.

I also took both teams to score, but I was a little disappointed Liverpool lost. Liverpool should in the first half can make a goal more than 1, the Liverpool game in the first half very good, and pretty far the game in the second half. really disappointing Cry
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
no one expected this I'm watching it and placed my bet under 3points I don't even think that sevilla will make 3 goals in the 2nd half what a great game for sevilla while liverpool shows tardiness and keep watching sevilla to score what a good job from sevilla. even I lose my live bets.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
it will be good match i would personally like to see Liverpool win and not to see domination of Spanish team
i will go here both team to score and HT win liverpool

well i got both bet no matter if Liverpool lost
match was good and i enjoyed it two half where each team had his own
i dont want to judge referee but some mistakes were made
legendary
Activity: 896
Liverpool has a comparatively better recent form than Sevilla, and so I will bet on Liverpool +0 @ 1.661 today.

What a surprise. Sevilla has scored 3 goals in the second half and has won the Europa League once again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
i did followed some advise from someone saying that betting for both team to score would be more secure and boom I win, I almost place my bet for liverpool but decided to to cancel it and bet for both team instead good job and congrats to sevilla no one expect them to win for most from here.
Jump to: