Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 418. (Read 451560 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Liverpool is looking very good and in very good form than Sevilla.I don't think Sevilla will succeed to defend the title.It is time for Liverpool to get this title because it is right and deserves.I have my bet Liverpool to win and I have no doubt about my bet to be winning bet tonight.It is about 10 minutes to go live match.

Nice Daniel Sturridge scored in the 35th minute while Liverpool won in the first round but they are not yet safe
I know sevilla not an easy team to give up sevilla will continue to seek opportunities until the game actually ends
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
BetcoinRakeback.com
Can not believe the goal was wayed off cause of Storridge being offside.
I have over on goals  Sad Need some of those hand balls being called come on referees  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
Liverpool is winning the match, Sturridge scored the first goal on minute 35. Now Liverpool is playing better than Sevilla.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think Liverpool will miss one thing which is his home match , as we know the final is one match , and if we looked at Liverpool matches in the past rounds , the home match decided that Liverpool will qualify ,whereas Sevilla doesn't have a problem ( home or away ) , so this point is good for Sevilla .
Nice match today as both teams look very strong with the repeat champions coming back to defend their previous title. It will end with a great game I believe. As mentioned GO Reds  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Liverpool is looking very good and in very good form than Sevilla.I don't think Sevilla will succeed to defend the title.It is time for Liverpool to get this title because it is right and deserves.I have my bet Liverpool to win and I have no doubt about my bet to be winning bet tonight.It is about 10 minutes to go live match.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
like yesterday, i think Liverpool have 70% possibility to win, but the odds of Sevilla is very high.
I have bet to Liverpool but i think  to bet 0,01 already to Sevilla score first gol
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
in a match Liverpool vs. Sevilla I will try to bet on under 2.5 goals liverpool. I think it's an interesting match to bet, I would bet with odds @ 1.23
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
For Liverpool vs. Sevilla game these odds are looking really good. I'd say 1-0 or 2-0 Liverpool win the game.
Your Selection: Liverpool @ 2.16
Your Selection: Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.94

Agree with your both of bet but i more sure to bet big amount on under 2.5 goals because this is final match and both team will playing carefully.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Few more hours till start  Shocked  Like I said I'll be rooting for Liverpool, but I won't be betting since it's really hard to predict what will happen tonight, or in other words there are no favorites. Good luck for those who are betting.

There is no favourites but liverpool is on the winning side. Most people choose liverpool and so does I, it is not that they are very good and will win this match easily however atleast I do think that there will be one winner at the 90 minutes at the game and we wont have to wait for extra time and that team will be liverpool
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
I have a dream last night

Liverpool -0.25 and over 2.5

I have a good feeling about this  Shocked

Now I know the winning bets, will be under 2.5 and Sevilla +0.25

Many thanks

I think it would be a lot of goals in this match, but I prefer to take Liverpool ML. I strongly believe 100% no doubt Liverpool will be the winner Cheesy

i have seen lot of times which games have lot of hype have less goal, my view is first half draw and under 2.5 goal is good bet. Liverpool ML is also good and correct score may be 1-0 or 2-0 liverpool

Sevilla is not so bad, I think Sevilla will also be able to score. I guess the score of 2-1 to win Liveprool.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Many thanks

I think it would be a lot of goals in this match, but I prefer to take Liverpool ML. I strongly believe 100% no doubt Liverpool will be the winner Cheesy

i have seen lot of times which games have lot of hype have less goal, my view is first half draw and under 2.5 goal is good bet. Liverpool ML is also good and correct score may be 1-0 or 2-0 liverpool
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
Y N W A
G O  R E D S !!!

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

Many thanks

legendary
Activity: 1162

Many thanks
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
For Liverpool vs. Sevilla game these odds are looking really good. I'd say 1-0 or 2-0 Liverpool win the game.

i think under 2.5 score would be much better fair enough and much secure I really love playing with directbet giving advance in betting and not hard to play with , hope this bets wins for me, I'm not sure who's team will gonna win this time so better yet stay away from that. good luck mate.
Activity: 924
I think Liverpool will miss one thing which is his home match , as we know the final is one match , and if we looked at Liverpool matches in the past rounds , the home match decided that Liverpool will qualify ,whereas Sevilla doesn't have a problem ( home or away ) , so this point is good for Sevilla .
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the Liverpool v Sevilla match !

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are offering Continuous Live In-Play Betting during all UEFA Europa League matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
Activity: 630
Merit: 502

Not your dreams again. Then Sevilla will win. I will bet the opposite then for under  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Yeah its very hard to predict, both teams deserve to win this final. So its not safe to bet on ML category, I guess it would be better if bet on both team to score. Its good to see Jurgen Klopp can win, but Sevilla's performance in few last seasons is also amazing. Very interesting match Cool I also predict Coutinho to score. Good luck.
Jump to: