Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 454. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 523
April 28, 2016, 05:17:24 AM
next semifinal matches on europa league

Shakhtar vs Sevilla, over 1.5 goals
Villarreal vs Liverpool, both teams to score /NO
It is interesting to see two Spanish teams in the final of Europa league and champions league ,but I think Liverpool can broke that .
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
April 28, 2016, 05:12:58 AM
Shakhtar Donetsk    vs Sevilla hopefully home team can win this match but i have my bet on both teams to score which has pretty good chance to make some profit there.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
April 28, 2016, 05:00:30 AM
next semifinal matches on europa league

Shakhtar vs Sevilla, over 1.5 goals
Villarreal vs Liverpool, both teams to score /NO
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 28, 2016, 04:56:18 AM
For Europe league matches tonight

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sevilla  will be under 2.5 goals
Villarreal vs Liverpool  here will be draw

possibly high risk gamble but risk sometimes pay out

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
April 28, 2016, 04:22:23 AM
Excellent game last night much better then MNC and RM the day before
I expected even better game from Bayern and ATM in rematch after this game last night
Only was sorry that i didnt see more goals and they should score after that performance
atletico madrid has a solid defense, so bayern munich difficult to reply to a goal. and atletico madrid are familiar with games that rely ball possession.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
April 28, 2016, 04:22:05 AM
The game was good, but it is perfectly set up for the second leg too.

The Man City game also looks like it could be interesting, I fear if Ronaldo is back he could get an early goal or 2 and kill off the tie, but if Man City score first then it is game on!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 28, 2016, 04:13:31 AM
Excellent game last night much better then MNC and RM the day before
I expected even better game from Bayern and ATM in rematch after this game last night
Only was sorry that i didnt see more goals and they should score after that performance
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
April 28, 2016, 03:39:40 AM
Europa League

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sevilla

Villarreal vs Liverpool

quite difficult to predict, all team the same strength. what do you think?
Activity: 966
April 28, 2016, 02:53:44 AM
After seeing the results two match champion league, i think in this year we will see new winner on champion league. so guys what is the team you want to see become the winner, atletico or bayern munich.
Real Madrid will be the winner this season,
next time they face Manchester City , Real will destroy City with many goals at home
And for Atletico Madrid, if they keep this kind of play style,  they definitely gonna advance to final
I know Bayern are really strong team but it doesn't matter if they can't break Atletico defense
legendary
Activity: 1904
April 28, 2016, 02:51:32 AM
Now its time for Europa League. Two games will be held today. Shaktar Donetsk vs Sevilla and Villareal vs Liverpool. Im blank with Shaktar Donetsk, hard to find the current statistic from this team so I consider to ignore thye game. Will consider to bet at Villareal vs Liverpool game tho. The recent performance from Villareal was so bad. From the last three matches at La Liga they lost twice and draw once while Liverpool had a better statistic. From the last three matches they at EPL the able to collect 10 points(2 wins and 1 draw). I will pick Liverpool to win today's match at 3.02.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 28, 2016, 02:51:12 AM
So sad for losing my bet, I bet half time draw on the game of yesterday, I am not sad for the loss itself, but for the first time betting without consulting myself with all those tipster and predictions threads, I was recovering quite good my losses until yesterday Embarrassed Time to start from scratch again and never thinking I can do this myself again.
legendary
Activity: 980
April 28, 2016, 02:42:50 AM
Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich most people here has predict that Bayern will win but today i would make something different here with pick Atletico ML and i wish Atletico can take advantages because played on their home and win
This is a nice bet to make as home team was at 3.25 when I check before the match. If they can stay with that score they will win for sure.
my decision when i had pick for Atletico ML because these team has pretty good luck during playing at home for champion league match and yesterday it was happened again that when Saul Niguez has made awesome goals
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
April 28, 2016, 02:15:22 AM
After seeing the results two match champion league, i think in this year we will see new winner on champion league. so guys what is the team you want to see become the winner, atletico or bayern munich.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 28, 2016, 01:59:51 AM

i disagree, why you so confident calling manchester city will go for final? they even can not score at their own home , how they can afford to score or win at bernabeu?

What makes you thin they couldnt? Personally I think they will win the game and get to the final round , they are better than real madrid yesterday , it is just they were not lucky at all. Some kick went over the bar which is too bad and that could become a goal, they heed to refine few things and they could beat real madrid in the second leg
Manchester City indeed play better yesterday in first leg especially Joe Hart, but you can not compare it to when they play at bernabeu things can change there.

And Cristiano Ronaldo prepared from now to be fit and able to play later in second leg. Just see on wolfsburg match, they lost away and destroy them at bernabeu. I think it will be same to manchester city.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 28, 2016, 01:59:22 AM
Event : Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich
Bet Type : Both teams to Score?  No @ 1.72

Not easy to predict this match both teams in the best performance, Atletico Madrid one team that has the best defense I'm not sure they conceded today so I think both teams not to score  bet on Both teams to Score?  No @ 1.72

Final score 1-0 Atletico Madrid as the winner just as I predicted both teams to score ? NO  Smiley
I also do not think that Atl Madrid can win the game seems to be better in the second leg later so let's wait  Smiley
Activity: 840
April 28, 2016, 01:55:37 AM
although the ball possession very far 29:71, but atletico madrid playing very well. I have said that atletico madrid are a solid team in defense. they are used against a team that has always playing with ball possession like barcelona, so it will be easy for them to read a game bayern munich.

Atletico madrid was great last night , too bad it could be 2-0 if torres had score . It was a great game and pep should be gloomy right now for underestimating their opponent. Atletico madrid is definitely not a team that coukd be underestimated even for a team like munich because they could make surprises
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 28, 2016, 01:49:54 AM
A great game of atletico madrid. and bayern munchen no luck. but bayern munchen reciprocates in munchen. I'm sure munchen can go inal in milan. bayern munchen and real madrid is a very ideal final.
you are right. This is an excellent game to atletico madrid since managed to beat bayern munchen. I think atletico madrid already a club shining for now
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
April 28, 2016, 01:48:19 AM
although the ball possession very far 29:71, but atletico madrid playing very well. I have said that atletico madrid are a solid team in defense. they are used against a team that has always playing with ball possession like barcelona, so it will be easy for them to read a game bayern munich.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
April 28, 2016, 01:36:56 AM
A great game of atletico madrid. and bayern munchen no luck. but bayern munchen reciprocates in munchen. I'm sure munchen can go inal in milan. bayern munchen and real madrid is a very ideal final.

Expertise Atletico Madrid was scored when the game has been running the same as when Atletico Madrid play at home to Barcelona
If they could do it again I am sure Atletico Madrid to win
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
April 28, 2016, 01:36:10 AM

i disagree, why you so confident calling manchester city will go for final? they even can not score at their own home , how they can afford to score or win at bernabeu?

What makes you thin they couldnt? Personally I think they will win the game and get to the final round , they are better than real madrid yesterday , it is just they were not lucky at all. Some kick went over the bar which is too bad and that could become a goal, they heed to refine few things and they could beat real madrid in the second leg
Jump to: