Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 458. (Read 451560 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
April 27, 2016, 10:16:27 AM
What boring game was last night
My bet on tonight will be both team to score

It will better then last night game anyway
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
April 27, 2016, 09:30:44 AM
Atletico Madrid will play this match at home, I predict Atletico Madrid will be win because they will get some advantage and win this match at home.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 27, 2016, 09:22:38 AM
Atletico Madrid V Bayern Munchen Bayern Munchen 0-2

I'm sure bayern munchen will be able to handle atletico madrid. ideal final later are the property of bayern munchen and real madrid.
legendary
Activity: 1232
April 27, 2016, 09:15:50 AM
I am very confident Atletico Madrid will not let them lose at home, because it will be difficult when playing the second leg at the Allianz Arena.

I prefer to take Home or Draw @1.56 Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
April 27, 2016, 08:55:39 AM
Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich both teams to score yes @2.14 is looking best.Odds are very high and it is quite possible to see goals by both sides or to not see at all.It is risky but worth to through some money.
Activity: 714
April 27, 2016, 08:47:07 AM
Atletico Madrid - Bayern Munich is tough match to predict.I made up my mind to take risk on double chance home or draw @1.56.I was not thinking to find this good and high odds for this type of option.Full time match will be draw and will be 0-0 or 1-1 what is my thinking about the out come of this fight.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
April 27, 2016, 08:36:42 AM
Only need 2 goals and my parlay win, i bet over 1.5 goal in ATM and Muenchen game
My prediction score 1-2
Activity: 714
April 27, 2016, 08:34:33 AM
Atletico Madrid  VS  Bayern Munchen my prediction both teams scored
the same as when Munchen play at home to Benfica

This can occur when they do a game with the power and force of the same strategy. But I'm sure the match this time will get the winner of between 2 teams. And I don't think that being a win in this match was Bayern Munich, because they are now superior Altetico Madrid. We just look at my predictions are right or wrong.  Grin
April 27, 2016, 08:32:57 AM
Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich over 1.5 goals is just better.At least for me is very hard to say something about anyone of these which will win.Atletico Madrid will is unbeatable at home while Bayern Munich is great team.I have chosen for me this option to go with.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
April 27, 2016, 08:30:08 AM
Atletico Madrid  VS  Bayern Munchen my prediction both teams scored
the same as when Munchen play at home to Benfica
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 27, 2016, 07:44:11 AM
Looks as if Real Madrid is to be in the final with ronaldo getting alot of rest as of late and his team still finds wins and goals with out their top scorer. This will be a great contention as it is every year  Grin

Why does it look like Real Madrid will be in the final? Man City are not some children's team Cheesy
City have some good players. Real will be favourites to get to the final but first they must get past 2 legs in the semi final vs Man City.
the game last night, the result would have been different if CR7 come into play, but Zidane does not want to take risks, because in the second leg of Real Madrid CR7 desperately need services to reach the final of UCL. Real Madrid reached the final opportunity UCL bigger than Manchester City
indeed Real Madrid had more chance to qualify for final than Manchester City with the situation next match will be held in Santiago Bernabeu , 1-0 are enough for real madrid.

Real madrid only need to not conceded at Bernabeu and everything will run very well.
Too bad Man city can not afford to make Real Madrid defeated in their home. It would be hard for City to take victory in the next game. Moreover maybe Ronaldo has recovered from injury and will be play in the next game, previously ronaldo can not play in the previous game due to injury.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
April 27, 2016, 07:34:23 AM
gotta lean athletico madrid here

they flat out win champions league games at home

bayern plays the same type of possesion ball as barcelona and that was
a good tune up. I like atl madrid

I agree with you, bayern munich game that is very similar with barcelona, because it is currently bayern munich coach also is a former coach of barcelona and I think atletico madrid to provide resistance that is as good like when they beat barcelona.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 27, 2016, 07:14:55 AM
Looks as if Real Madrid is to be in the final with ronaldo getting alot of rest as of late and his team still finds wins and goals with out their top scorer. This will be a great contention as it is every year  Grin

Why does it look like Real Madrid will be in the final? Man City are not some children's team Cheesy
City have some good players. Real will be favourites to get to the final but first they must get past 2 legs in the semi final vs Man City.
the game last night, the result would have been different if CR7 come into play, but Zidane does not want to take risks, because in the second leg of Real Madrid CR7 desperately need services to reach the final of UCL. Real Madrid reached the final opportunity UCL bigger than Manchester City
indeed Real Madrid had more chance to qualify for final than Manchester City with the situation next match will be held in Santiago Bernabeu , 1-0 are enough for real madrid.

Real madrid only need to not conceded at Bernabeu and everything will run very well.
legendary
Activity: 1442
April 27, 2016, 06:40:59 AM
gotta lean athletico madrid here

they flat out win champions league games at home

bayern plays the same type of possesion ball as barcelona and that was
a good tune up. I like atl madrid
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
April 27, 2016, 06:32:06 AM
Atletico Madrid will get succeed to finish this match as draw, i think by playing on home ground Atletico Madrid can save this match and i have my bet on home or draw @1.52

very much possible that this game will end draw but i hope with goals
but for this match i hope to better football then last night poor or bad game cuz i dont know how to call it

the last match of atletico madrid quite difficult to make a goal against malaga and this time against the bundesliga giants. the possibility result draw or under 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 27, 2016, 06:31:29 AM
Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich this game is not easy to predict because both teams are playing very impressive, i also think this match will be boring like the last night match and i will place bet on same pick with double chance home or draw there.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 27, 2016, 06:07:30 AM
Atletico Madrid will get succeed to finish this match as draw, i think by playing on home ground Atletico Madrid can save this match and i have my bet on home or draw @1.52

very much possible that this game will end draw but i hope with goals
but for this match i hope to better football then last night poor or bad game cuz i dont know how to call it
legendary
Activity: 1904
April 27, 2016, 05:42:11 AM
Atletico Madrid will win today's match in my prediction. They already familiar with Munchen's strategy that looks same as Barcelonas style. So, I wont worry about anything else I will pick Atletico Madrid to win this game. If I lost it, I will martingale it in the next game.
April 27, 2016, 05:25:21 AM
Pretty good chance for low scoring result because both teams Ateltico Madrid and Bayern Munich have very strong defense than draw will be possible result there, i have placed my bet on an interesting pick on HT the draw, i am quite sure this match will be get finished without any goal.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
April 27, 2016, 05:24:01 AM

Jump to: