Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 463. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 26, 2016, 09:21:25 AM
I'll be taking the o2.5 goals today in the Man City - Real Madrid game. I hope for many goals and exciting match.

Normally I think the same but it's Semi Finals for God's sake. Teams have to play though defence and try to minimize mistakes. This match would go either way, it's best to watch and decide live. Maybe half time odds would be better for our pick and we also know something about the game's progress.
Activity: 252
April 26, 2016, 09:17:36 AM
I am supporting real madrid
I bet on realmadrid ML hope madrid will win this
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
April 26, 2016, 08:37:19 AM
I'll be taking the o2.5 goals today in the Man City - Real Madrid game. I hope for many goals and exciting match.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
April 26, 2016, 08:35:00 AM
Just read an article from ESPN, Zidane confirmed that Ronaldo and Benzema are fit, well there is no clear confirmation if both players will be played or not. Well I hope both players play and Zidane choose Carvajal to play instead of Danilo. I'm not underestimating Danilo, but he has made many blunders and his performance is not special so far. It will be a serious problem if the full backs couldnt mark Kevin De Bruyne and David Silva. Btw, I'm sure Real Madrid will win Cool

If it is so, then this is a consideration which is quite hard, because if they take the wrong decision then they will get the results unsatisfactory. Ronaldo and benzema including a very special players and their performance is already recognized by everyone. So if you don't take that opportunity will likely be impacted negatively.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
April 26, 2016, 08:17:16 AM
Just read an article from ESPN, Zidane confirmed that Ronaldo and Benzema are fit, well there is no clear confirmation if both players will be played or not. Well I hope both players play and Zidane choose Carvajal to play instead of Danilo. I'm not underestimating Danilo, but he has made many blunders and his performance is not special so far. It will be a serious problem if the full backs couldnt mark Kevin De Bruyne and David Silva. Btw, I'm sure Real Madrid will win Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
April 26, 2016, 08:03:36 AM
I feel Man City will take win in this match because Man city squad is more on fire, In the previous City can defeat 4 team and 1 draw. Note well this will certainly be a good capital for the City to host that Spanish squads.

lol if you do not see the statistics of Real Madrid? they are more onfire and has a winning streak of more.
city will be difficult to face the Spanish giants.

i am so excited about this game, both of team played really well in the last few matches, but i think Real Madrid performance is a bit better than than Manchester City, but it still difficult game to predict who will win the match, so i will bet on draw in this match

agree with you is difficult to predict this match each team has advantages
I will see the game then placing bets

Exactly once, but everyone who did the predictions must have had a pretty good analysis in the match they will follow, they could do an analysis of the match between the two teams in the past and could have them comparing the players join their respective teams will compete, so analysis could have a negative impact and positive impact. The most important is that we can add to the science and get pleasure
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
April 26, 2016, 07:59:03 AM
I feel Man City will take win in this match because Man city squad is more on fire, In the previous City can defeat 4 team and 1 draw. Note well this will certainly be a good capital for the City to host that Spanish squads.

lol if you do not see the statistics of Real Madrid? they are more onfire and has a winning streak of more.

i am so excited about this game, both of team played really well in the last few matches, but i think Real Madrid performance is a bit better than than Manchester City, but it still difficult game to predict who will win the match, so i will bet on draw in this match

agree with you is difficult to predict this match each team has advantages
I will see the game then placing bets
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
April 26, 2016, 07:44:38 AM

Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 26, 2016, 07:32:35 AM
For the match Manchester City V Real Madrid I'm interested to bet both teams to score
I'm not sure of the betting Moneyline although Real Madrid are favorites to win
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
April 26, 2016, 07:25:49 AM

Yes, both teams going very well in their leagues last weeks. This match could be trickier than I thought. I prefer not to bet before match and watch it first. Maybe I'll make some live bets otherwise I just want to enjoy the game. It's hard to pick sides before the game.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
April 26, 2016, 07:19:11 AM

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
April 26, 2016, 07:10:14 AM
Hello guys long time no see but here I am today with some predictions for the CL games this week. So first off I am not sure who the underdogs are at all because the teams left are very good and I can't give preference to anyone based only on big names in the starting lineups. My suggestion is not to play 1x2 bets or outright winners but asian handicaps instead or bet on goals. So my picks are Man City - Real Madrid first half goals under 0.5 @ 3 & Atletico Madrid - Bayern Munich both teams to score @ 2. Good luck everyone and have fun watching  Cheesy
Activity: 476
April 26, 2016, 07:08:53 AM
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
April 26, 2016, 06:57:09 AM
Manchester city vs Real madrid will be interesting match tonigh
both of them are in a good condition recently. I predict this match possibly will be a draw

agree condition is good for both teams, but i put my money on real madrid

You mean the bet for Real Madrid  win or Real Madrid 0-0 ?
My advice do not bet ML
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
April 26, 2016, 06:33:37 AM
both of them are in a good condition recently. I predict this match possibly will be a draw

agree condition is good for both teams, but i put my money on real madrid
Activity: 649
April 26, 2016, 06:26:10 AM

Draw or Manchester City win the same as when Real Madrid against Wolfsburg  losing 2-0 in the first leg
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
April 26, 2016, 06:12:21 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 26, 2016, 06:10:20 AM
Man City vs Real Madrid  Grin

This will be a really interesting game. Madrid seems to be the favorit when reading and listening media's reports.
As CR7 may miss this match a win could be much harder to achieve.
Furthermore the Citizens are doing really good at the moment.
I think I will go with both teams to score as this is seems to be one of the easier bets for this match imo. Odd is 1.55
wow nice interpretation of this game and very safe bet I'm thinking of over 2.5 to bet but seeing your post might much better, both team has a strong offense and I think madrid is crowd fav but it is already the best team competition so I might be betting with you with this, thanks for sharing. both team to score good luck guys.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
April 26, 2016, 06:04:37 AM
Man City vs Real Madrid  Grin

This will be a really interesting game. Madrid seems to be the favorit when reading and listening media's reports.
As CR7 may miss this match a win could be much harder to achieve.
Furthermore the Citizens are doing really good at the moment.
I think I will go with both teams to score as this is seems to be one of the easier bets for this match imo. Odd is 1.55
Activity: 224
April 26, 2016, 05:52:12 AM
Real Madrid vs Man City will be interesting.

But Real Madrid got it's star player (CR) injured. So, it's going to be bad for them.

I still think that Real Madrid is going to win tho, as long De Bruyne and Silva is protected firmly.
Jump to: