Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 469. (Read 451560 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 15, 2016, 07:20:26 AM
Final Milano 2016

Semi-Final Draw

Manchester city vs Real Madrid

Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich
Manchester City vs Real Madrid
I hate this two teams crush together in semi final , i would like to see them playing in final
Since it's already been draw , so hope the best side win

Hoho, this will be a great match between this two , the odds to move in final on Bayern Munich definitely gonna be lower than Atletico but anything could happen,  we already saw what Atletico did to Barca

Derby madrid is almost confirmed , although bayern munich is favourite I doubt that they could really stand against atletico or there could be a final game between city and munich which is quite impossible, that would be a great game between pellegrini and pep because pep will handle manchester city next season

i did expect different matches but this is good too
give chances to RM and Bayern but we seen that surprises are possible so we wait and we will see
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
April 15, 2016, 06:44:46 AM
Final Milano 2016

Semi-Final Draw

I hate this two teams crush together in semi final , i would like to see them playing in final

Hoho, this will be a great match between this two , the odds to move in final on Bayern Munich definitely gonna be lower than Atletico but anything could happen,  we already saw what Atletico did to Barca

Derby madrid is almost confirmed , although bayern munich is favourite I doubt that they could really stand against atletico or there could be a final game between city and munich which is quite impossible, that would be a great game between pellegrini and pep because pep will handle manchester city next season
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 15, 2016, 06:10:45 AM
Final Milano 2016

Semi-Final Draw

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2016, 05:55:46 AM
Final Milano 2016

Semi-Final Draw

Activity: 728
April 15, 2016, 05:32:23 AM
Liverpool made this massive possible by unexpected way but i am feeling so great for this great victory by Liverpool i made combo bet on this match like both teams to score, to qualify and Liverpool to win this match all gone in profitable way there.
Activity: 700
April 15, 2016, 05:11:11 AM
Liverpool played mind blowing that match got rain of goals in second half, Dortmund failed to defend even it was in leading position with 2 goals but all gone in vain there, i placed my bet on other match Shakhtar because it was on home ground and won this match without any resistance.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
April 15, 2016, 05:06:27 AM
The Liverpool - Dortmund game was breathtaking. After the bad start I thought Liverpool were finished but I was so wrong in the end. I hope Klopp wins the Europa League trophy this year they really deserve it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
April 15, 2016, 05:00:39 AM
what a game i didnt see this good Liverpool since they won cl on milan after comeback
this last night was whoaa i dont know sorry for dortmund fans i hope to see these teams in final but that how it is

maybe if the match is final, it will be like UCL final in Istanbul. I really shudder see this match.
I hope Liverpool can become Europa League champions this season.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 15, 2016, 04:27:24 AM
what a game i didnt see this good Liverpool since they won cl on milan after comeback
this last night was whoaa i dont know sorry for dortmund fans i hope to see these teams in final but that how it is
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
April 15, 2016, 03:18:32 AM
Shakhtar v Braga Shakhtar -0.25 @ 1.57
Liverpool v Dortmund Both teams to Score @ 1.66
Sevilla v Ath Bilbao Over 10.5 Corners @ 1.76
Sparta Prague v Villarreal Both teams to Score @ 1.76

Toto Odds : 8.02

Betting options for you bets have been based on the statistics the last game of each team  Smiley

Nice bet Nice predictions  Wink yesterday we were lucky let's try again today
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1MUpNxcYs4qJCYoHgVfSwyQfTGo3QitkJv

wow nice bro. Congrats Smiley

I was less fortunate take the match Sevilla vs Ath Bilbao, Sevilla ML. I do not suspect Sevilla defeated, although they qualify for next round Angry
Activity: 868
April 15, 2016, 03:05:27 AM
Great comeback... I know how the Dortmund fans feel... its like 2005 with Milan, also against Liverpool in the CL Finals...

as a neutral fan, very exciting game !
Activity: 966
April 15, 2016, 02:56:15 AM
What a incredible match by this two teams, Liverpool and Dortmund
When Dortmund dominating the 1st half,  i thought the match are over for Liverpool and Dortmund are definitely win
But 2nd half, Liverpool pull out an incredible incredible comeback and the last minute goal by defender Lovren determine the winner
What a wonderful night for Jurgen Klopp to get revenge, maybe he didn't say it out loud but i think he is happy to defeat Dortmund
legendary
Activity: 1064
April 15, 2016, 02:27:57 AM
Liverpool really showed mental champion at the game last night in the Europa League. loss at all if you do not watch the game last night.
this match as the final game ever acted Liverpool against AC Milan 11 years ago.

Liverpooo got 1 away goal and that was more than enough for them to just put everything on the defensive strategy and try to end it with a draw. Kloppis a great maestro if he could be doing the same things in premier league, liverpool might have chance to win the premier league next seasom
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
April 15, 2016, 02:03:54 AM
Liverpool really showed mental champion at the game last night in the Europa League. loss at all if you do not watch the game last night.
this match as the final game ever acted Liverpool against AC Milan 11 years ago.
legendary
Activity: 1064
April 15, 2016, 01:56:14 AM
Liverpool played very positive game into 2nd half when Dortmund was into very strong and it looking it is going to lost this match but it made comeback and scored 4 goals there with superb performance.

Great comeback indeed from liverpool as I thought that the game has ended when dortmund scored 2 goals in the first half. I was quite surprised to see how klopp changes their strategy very well in the second . Yesterday was a day where people could see that liverpool has finally getting their moments back, they could win this european title
Activity: 714
April 15, 2016, 01:38:09 AM
Liverpool played very positive game into 2nd half when Dortmund was into very strong and it looking it is going to lost this match but it made comeback and scored 4 goals there with superb performance.
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
April 15, 2016, 01:30:17 AM
Liverpool showed a winning mentality, they play well at home. although dortmund was winning 3-1. they did not give up and win. good results . because this is the only way if they want to play in the champions league next season. they must europa league champions.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
April 15, 2016, 01:02:31 AM
Berelona thrown out of champions league, can man city then try its lack, just in case it misses beyern?
Berelona? Beyern? Cheesy

Then is the curse of champions league winner working again? Yeah maybe most of us dont believe this thing, but it has happened for over 20 years until now. People keep telling that Barcelona is the best team now. But look, they played with full team and no injured key player, but lost by Atletico without Torres Roll Eyes
I think the four teams that qualified for the semifinals is a very strong team of course we are still amazed Man City could get rid PSG. that in fact more PSG is more favored than City.
Man city but said it all they can fill the lack. all teams are in the semi-finals is a strong team is no exception they qualify as strong note Because fortunate
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 15, 2016, 12:46:22 AM
Shakhtar v Braga Shakhtar -0.25 @ 1.57
Liverpool v Dortmund Both teams to Score @ 1.66
Sevilla v Ath Bilbao Over 10.5 Corners @ 1.76
Sparta Prague v Villarreal Both teams to Score @ 1.76

Toto Odds : 8.02

Betting options for you bets have been based on the statistics the last game of each team  Smiley

Nice bet Nice predictions  Wink yesterday we were lucky let's try again today
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1MUpNxcYs4qJCYoHgVfSwyQfTGo3QitkJv
legendary
Activity: 1904
April 15, 2016, 12:12:30 AM
Liverpool made a good come back after Dortmund made two fast goals at first half. Today's game was very hard game for Liverpool but fortunately they can win this game and qualified to the next round. I thought Liverpool will be lost at that game when Dortmund lead by two goals to nil at first half. But, they manager is a smart one, Liverpool finally can make a good come back.
Jump to: