Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 473. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
April 14, 2016, 07:25:49 AM
Shakhtar Donetsk is more better team and showing very consistent performance so that i think it can beat Braga into this match easily as like it has clear edge for this match and will be worth to place bet on home team there.
Activity: 714
April 14, 2016, 07:09:11 AM
Sevilla - Ath Bilbao Corners Over/Under 10.5 is first pick over 10.5 @1.76 and both teams to score for the very match second pick of mine.Odd for second option is bit low but better to avoid unnecessary risk @1.58.My prediction this match will end at draw overall.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 14, 2016, 07:00:03 AM
Liverpool vs Borussia Dortmund. Big match for today. in the first leg the score is draw 1-1, and now this match play at Liverpool home. So i think Liverpool can win on this match with Klopp. over 2.5 goals for this match.
Activity: 700
April 14, 2016, 06:55:24 AM
Shakhtar will keep giving great performance against Braga.I don't see much difference in results than last match which was played between these two.It will be again close match and my expectation is 2-1.Shakhtar being at home will not loose this match.
Activity: 714
April 14, 2016, 06:48:57 AM
Sevilla has pretty good chance against Athletic Bilbao because in previous meeting it won while it was away but into this match it is on home ground and that is why i have my bet on Sevilla @2.11
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
April 14, 2016, 06:35:41 AM
Shakhtar Donetsk - Braga

Shaktar, in every way better team than Braga. It wasn`t hard to see that at the game in Portuguese. If they hadn`t score in 89. minute, things could be a lot easier today. But even now, i am not excpecting any surprise today. It will be easy match for Shaktar and i think it is the safest bet for today.
Activity: 924
April 14, 2016, 06:23:39 AM
I read in more sport journal of spain, Barcelona is shocked for italian refeer for the penality to the 91th minute. Refeer make a mistake, but if i'm a barcelona fan i'm more shocked to 0 gol in 90 minutes
no excuse for Barcelona , they didn't do any thing in the match , also Athletico plays very good and they deserve this winning , referee is not excuse , you must remember the past match and how the referee kicked Torres out and didn't kicked Suarez , so no excuse for Barcelona now .
Activity: 728
April 14, 2016, 06:23:03 AM
Liver Pool vs Dortmund both teams to score yes @1.63 is looking slightly more good in this match.Dortmund is in terrific form where as Liver Pool being at home can show some serious troubles for its competitor in tonight's match.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
April 14, 2016, 05:39:34 AM
Current odds for tonight's Europa league games at https://betking.io

Don't want to be seen as spamming the thread but would people be interested if I post odds in future, could even make it only if they are better than on other sites?

Had a lot of requests for adding a lay option, any interest in that?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
April 14, 2016, 05:38:53 AM
I read in more sport journal of spain, Barcelona is shocked for italian refeer for the penality to the 91th minute. Refeer make a mistake, but if i'm a barcelona fan i'm more shocked to 0 gol in 90 minutes
Activity: 336
April 14, 2016, 05:37:29 AM
Barcelona have lost and they are out of the Champions League. No one predicted this because Barcelona was the favorite to win the whole thing. But Atlethico ended that last night.
Activity: 966
April 14, 2016, 05:33:01 AM
Liverpool vs Dortmund
Since Liverpool draw with Dortmund on 1st leg , odds to qualify for Liverpool are getting lower @ 2.06
Manchester City and Atletico Madrid are the underdogs to the their opponent in quarter finals but they manage to move into next round
will it's happen again to Liverpool? I don't think so, I'm still go for Dortmund and the odds are good enough to bet too , to qualify Dortmund @ 1.78
Activity: 504
April 14, 2016, 04:41:20 AM
I wonder how Barca fan feel now  Huh 
few weeks ago, Barca are unbeaten and when they lose to Real Madrid,  they don't play as confident as they did before
Barca should be careful, if they don't get a good form in next few match, they might lose the chance to win La Liga title as well...
yeah they should stop crying and should focus on the Spanish league. Atletico have started approaching. only 3 points behind. if they do not focus maybe they will lose the Spanish league champions
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
April 14, 2016, 04:03:01 AM
I wonder how Barca fan feel now  Huh  
few weeks ago, Barca are unbeaten and when they lose to Real Madrid,  they don't play as confident as they did before
Barca should be careful, if they don't get a good form in next few match, they might lose the chance to win La Liga title as well...
on the match i saw messi and Barcelona players faces it was looks frustrated because they control the game but can't made goal even just once especially after match all Barcelona fans looks disappointed but this is football and they all must be accept this defeat
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 14, 2016, 03:26:18 AM
Benfica vs Bayern Munich under 2.5 goals @1.82 looking good because this game will be very close and will much hard for any team to make a lot of goals so that i think this can get finish without any goal.
I do not agree this match will be under 2.5 goals. I think this match will be over 2.5 goals. bayern munich will play without the burden after they won 1-0 and will play loose to score a lot of goals.

well, I was lucky to have taken over 2.5 goals. but I really did not expect and was pleasantly surprised, what happens with barcelona they even did not score.
Messi are missing during 90 minutes that's why Barcelona can not score single goal, barcelona fans will be shocked for this.

Barcelona are very rare lost, but once lost they lost everything lol champions league title gone and La liga title are not safe now. It all because duo madrid.
Activity: 420
April 14, 2016, 03:24:26 AM
barcelona surprised by the game last night. they perform very different. but it is worth the ATM to the next round. although without torres they can still rely Griezmann. as evidenced by two goals. Congrat ATM  Roll Eyes

Yeah, that was unexpected result for Barcelona. Losing 2 goals by Atletico Madrid and make them not qualify to the semi final. Because of this lose, Barcelona can't get treble winner on this year.
Activity: 966
April 14, 2016, 03:22:43 AM
I wonder how Barca fan feel now  Huh  
few weeks ago, Barca are unbeaten and when they lose to Real Madrid,  they don't play as confident as they did before
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
April 14, 2016, 03:20:38 AM
well, I was lucky to have taken over 2.5 goals. but I really did not expect and was pleasantly surprised, what happens with barcelona they even did not score.
Congrats man, I lost my bet Lewandowski to score. It was bit surprise for me that Lewandowski didnt play as starting line up Roll Eyes

Diego Godin has made good performance, he even made Suarez and Neymar be annoyed. Atletico's counter attack was totally working, there is no place for tiki-taka anymore.
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
April 14, 2016, 03:13:06 AM
barcelona surprised by the game last night. they perform very different. but it is worth the ATM to the next round. although without torres they can still rely Griezmann. as evidenced by two goals. Congrat ATM  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
April 14, 2016, 03:04:28 AM
Benfica vs Bayern Munich under 2.5 goals @1.82 looking good because this game will be very close and will much hard for any team to make a lot of goals so that i think this can get finish without any goal.
I do not agree this match will be under 2.5 goals. I think this match will be over 2.5 goals. bayern munich will play without the burden after they won 1-0 and will play loose to score a lot of goals.

Jump to: