Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 485. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
April 11, 2016, 11:10:04 PM
I only have 1 bet on Champions League matches. Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg, losing with 2 goals is so big and i think Real Madrid want win this and qualify to the next round. So i think Real Madrid will win this match with many goals. Over 3 goals is good.

This will be a very mind blowing game if wolfsburg could score 1 more goal to make sure that they will qualify for the next round. As most people will be betting for real madrid to win this round, I will be taking my chances to bet wolfsburg to qualify for the next round. The odds for that is good enouh to arbitrage it
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 11, 2016, 08:19:13 PM
I only have 1 bet on Champions League matches. Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg, losing with 2 goals is so big and i think Real Madrid want win this and qualify to the next round. So i think Real Madrid will win this match with many goals. Over 3 goals is good.
Activity: 406
April 11, 2016, 08:13:57 PM
interesting match tonight, Man City - PSG. both teams likely to qualify for the next round. especially Man City who had scored two away goals in the last week. Now they only needed a draw 0-0 or 1-1 and they escaped. but PSG will attack from the early minutes I thought, their target is very clear. want to win the Champions league. interesting  Roll Eyes

Yeah, it will be a good and interesting match. In the leg 1, the score is 2-2 draw. I think this match will have many goals too. And this match play at Man City home, so i think over 2.5 goals is good.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
April 11, 2016, 07:05:14 PM
interesting match tonight, Man City - PSG. both teams likely to qualify for the next round. especially Man City who had scored two away goals in the last week. Now they only needed a draw 0-0 or 1-1 and they escaped. but PSG will attack from the early minutes I thought, their target is very clear. want to win the Champions league. interesting  Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 11, 2016, 05:38:29 PM
Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg
Wolfsburg did a great job in the first match at home, but we still do not believe that they can get to the semi-finals. They are playing significantly weaker at home and they will face a hellish 90 minutes in which they will have a hard time withstanding the bursts of Real Madrid, which is why we believe that the hosts will annul those two goals from the first duel: Asian Handicap -2 Real Madrid @1.89
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
April 11, 2016, 05:31:06 PM
Real Madrid has big game tomorrow . They are in trouble .but I expect they will win 4-0 or 4-1 .
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
April 11, 2016, 05:13:08 PM
if we talk about LFC-Dortmund take under consideration that Klopp know about Dortmund players everything or even more he knows his best and wakeast points,it is great advntage,he knows how to use it.But competition is wide open
What you will say about potencial semifinalist
Wolfsburg,Athletico,Citi,Benfica
I think small the end of the world,specially if Benfica and Wolfsburg will qualify
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
April 11, 2016, 02:42:59 PM
i think Bayern should qualify over benfica but the first one it will be somehow trickier both teams are strong and Atletico could make it worse for Barcelona in my opinion we should have both teams to score on that one
I believe Atletico can stop the pace of Barcelona, everyone is already tired of seeing Barcelona always lifted the trophy, except for the fans  Grin Grin Grin
I also sure with it. if the performance of Barcelona as the last two matches always lost. even Atletico Madrid is also the threat of Barcelona in La Liga and now only has a 3-point distance.
barcelona had a bad week yesterday. but they would rise up against Atletico. barcelona is not the type of game to survive when away. I'm sure they will continue to play attacking and defeating ateltico
I think Barcelona only want to focus on the match CL to save stamina of the players, with kalahannya to Barcelona yesterday was likely only a more focused strategy of Barcelona to play in the CL game later, and to maintain the stamina of the players that are not in want to happen to players .. ,
 Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
April 11, 2016, 03:28:59 AM
i think Bayern should qualify over benfica but the first one it will be somehow trickier both teams are strong and Atletico could make it worse for Barcelona in my opinion we should have both teams to score on that one
I believe Atletico can stop the pace of Barcelona, everyone is already tired of seeing Barcelona always lifted the trophy, except for the fans  Grin Grin Grin
I also sure with it. if the performance of Barcelona as the last two matches always lost. even Atletico Madrid is also the threat of Barcelona in La Liga and now only has a 3-point distance.
barcelona had a bad week yesterday. but they would rise up against Atletico. barcelona is not the type of game to survive when away. I'm sure they will continue to play attacking and defeating ateltico
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
April 11, 2016, 02:59:52 AM
I believe Atletico can stop the pace of Barcelona, everyone is already tired of seeing Barcelona always lifted the trophy, except for the fans  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
April 11, 2016, 02:19:07 AM
April 10, 2016, 08:17:55 AM
I think is very difficult to predict the four teams so in the superior right to play in this team,
is a question mark whether the Benfica and Aletico can help reverse the aggregates .. ?? Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
April 10, 2016, 08:12:39 AM
Benfica vs Bayern, both teams to score seems like a safe bet, considering that Benfica plays agressive football at home, and Bayern has great quality.
Atl.Madrid vs Barcelona, both teams to score seems like a nice bet here also.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 10, 2016, 08:10:04 AM
April 10, 2016, 07:16:34 AM

games for April 14 ..
* Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona *
* Benfica Vs Bayern Munchen *
What is your prediction for the second round match in the league Campions ?? Grin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
April 10, 2016, 04:34:27 AM
Dortmund didnt play bad football Livepool were playing great.Everything is open 1-1 could be even penalties
I cant wait for Real-Wolfsburg if Real will not qualify than will be very very hot in Madrit

Dortmund actually played a terrible game,did you saw those two misses ? They could have been in a better position if the goals were actually scored.Anyhow they still have  a chance .Let's hope Arsenal beats them somehow.
in the second leg Dortmund definitely will play better, because they already know the weaknesses Liverpool
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 09, 2016, 06:24:10 AM
I predict for Liverpool to play at home later ..
whether Liverpool could provide fierce resistance to lawanya Dormund ??
My prediction is believed Liverpool cruised into the semi-finals if proven it makes for Liverpool's long history, been a long time this team is difficult to penetrate into the semi-finals .. Smiley cherss
the way that liverpool play in this periode is really good and it can reach the finals if they conlitnu with that spirt i predict it will have a steak of win in next matchs.

There is a difference between being playing good and competing for the title. The team is good. Sure. But can they beat.. let's stay.. Barcelona... Well they need a lot of luck and a corrupt referee.
i was hoping that we can see big games in the europaleague in the finals nad semie finals not like this big teams get themselfs nocking out each other from the beginning of the tournament but i think the one who will qualify between Liverpool and Dortmond will have to face Sevilla to win this tournament
Activity: 350
April 08, 2016, 06:49:10 PM
I predict for Liverpool to play at home later ..
whether Liverpool could provide fierce resistance to lawanya Dormund ??
My prediction is believed Liverpool cruised into the semi-finals if proven it makes for Liverpool's long history, been a long time this team is difficult to penetrate into the semi-finals .. Smiley cherss
the way that liverpool play in this periode is really good and it can reach the finals if they conlitnu with that spirt i predict it will have a steak of win in next matchs.

There is a difference between being playing good and competing for the title. The team is good. Sure. But can they beat.. let's stay.. Barcelona... Well they need a lot of luck and a corrupt referee.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
April 08, 2016, 06:03:42 PM
Dortmund didnt play bad football Livepool were playing great.Everything is open 1-1 could be even penalties
I cant wait for Real-Wolfsburg if Real will not qualify than will be very very hot in Madrit

Dortmund actually played a terrible game,did you saw those two misses ? They could have been in a better position if the goals were actually scored.Anyhow they still have  a chance .Let's hope Arsenal beats them somehow.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
April 08, 2016, 05:58:12 PM
Nice result from Liverpool, they can make draw Borussia Dortmund on away match. I think Liverpool have a big chance to qualify to the next round Europe League. Next at Liverpool home, It will be a good match !

Dortmund was really bad yesterday. The hype created by the media around Kloppo coming back for this game in Dortmund was extremely huge. It definitely had an effect on the players. But Liverpool defended well yesterday and also could have made a second goal. This kind of game however was what I expected to happen. Against strong teams and especially away, Liverpool always did a great job this season. For the rematch next week I think Dortmund still has great chances to reach the half final.I'm optimistic! Smiley

Jump to: