Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 481. (Read 451560 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 12, 2016, 01:00:58 PM
My bet today for champion's League:

Real Madrid-Wolsburg 1+over 3,5 goals
Manchester city-Psg    both team scores Yes

this is certain win for both games ream must go for win that no doubt and in MNC and PSG game there will be goals on both sides question is how many
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
April 12, 2016, 12:55:18 PM
My predictions
Citi no win against PSG but it can be 1-1 or 2-2
Super Bet lol
Citi win CL bayern was CL champion when Guardiola has arrived
History like to repeat
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
April 12, 2016, 12:52:03 PM
Real Madrid will win this match against Wolfsburg for sure, i have my bet on Real Madrid -1.5 @1.49
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
April 12, 2016, 12:49:23 PM
Wolfsburg vs Real:
Wolfsburg are in poor form but I expect them to again raise their level in the Champions League. However, even their best will likely not be enough at Bernabeu. I expect Real to qualify, but my tip will be Real Madrid to win with a 2 goal asian handicap, a safer option, which gives us an out in case Wolfsburg manages to resist for a 0-2, 1-3 or 2-4. Prediction: Real Madrid – Wolfsburg 3-0.Pick: Real Madrid (-2 Asian Handicap)
no one expect wolfsburg to qualify , although they have 2-0 , I don't understand , I am really want Real Madrid to qualify because champions league will be imperfect without it , but they must spend big stamina and big effort , they will not qualify easily , Wolfsburg is big team .
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 12, 2016, 12:38:41 PM
Wolfsburg vs Real:
Wolfsburg are in poor form but I expect them to again raise their level in the Champions League. However, even their best will likely not be enough at Bernabeu. I expect Real to qualify, but my tip will be Real Madrid to win with a 2 goal asian handicap, a safer option, which gives us an out in case Wolfsburg manages to resist for a 0-2, 1-3 or 2-4. Prediction: Real Madrid – Wolfsburg 3-0.Pick: Real Madrid (-2 Asian Handicap)
Activity: 112
April 12, 2016, 12:34:39 PM
Hello guys, i would like to share my prediciton for tonight:

Man City - Psg ---> Over 1.5 and Psg to win odd 2.68
ANYTIME GOALSCORER - Zlatan Ibrahimovic odd 2.18
FIRST GOALSCORER - Zlatana Ibrahimovic odd 5.36

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 12, 2016, 12:30:33 PM
Real Madrid v Wolfsburg

Real Madrid -1.5 @ 1.51  ( safe )
Real Madrid -2 @ 1.79 ( 50:50 )

I'm sure Real Madrid can win more than 2 goals In the last match of Madrid's 2-0 win against Roma so I think Madrid will have no trouble beating Wolfsburg this particularly important match for them and Zidan has prepared the best squad  Wink

I am skeptical however I dont think there will be any difference between the team in the first leg and the second leg. If you are hoping for some different strategy then Im expecting the same however if you are expecting different players to face wolfsburg then it wont happen, Real madrid has no good reserve player and thats one of their weakness

It will be different from leg 1, Real Madrid want win Champion League. And losing 2 goals on 1st leg will motiveate more to Real Madrid. So i think Real Madrid can win with many goals.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 12, 2016, 12:25:10 PM
Manchester City vs PSG bet over 2.5 goals is good choice if we see the last match with score 2-2
But i hope Manchester city will win.

we will see goals for sure but i give chances to PSG
they have experience in this and they will win this one for sure maybe in overtime

If seen from the experience of course Paris St-G more experienced even Paris St-G always qualify for the semifinals
But this time Man City in the best performance I'm sure Paris St-G difficulties beat Man city at home

Manchester city have proved when they played in the first leg. so when they play at home now I think it would be better.
PSg will miss the services of David Luiz,whom i think is always an accident waiting to happen,it should be to their advantage.With Aguero limping on saturday..CIty will lack the teeth to win this match
legendary
Activity: 1148
April 12, 2016, 12:03:27 PM
My bet today for champion's League:

Real Madrid-Wolsburg 1+over 3,5 goals
Manchester city-Psg    both team scores Yes
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
April 12, 2016, 12:00:23 PM
Manchester City vs PSG bet over 2.5 goals is good choice if we see the last match with score 2-2

they have experience in this and they will win this one for sure maybe in overtime

If seen from the experience of course Paris St-G more experienced even Paris St-G always qualify for the semifinals
But this time Man City in the best performance I'm sure Paris St-G difficulties beat Man city at home

Manchester city have proved when they played in the first leg. so when they play at home now I think it would be better.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
April 12, 2016, 11:53:15 AM

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
April 12, 2016, 11:43:40 AM
I will participate in the match Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg, this time I will bet for Real Madrid, I'm sure Real Madrid will avenge his defeat against Wolfsburg yesterday. and I'll bet with a score over 2.5 goals
legendary
Merit: 1013
April 12, 2016, 11:29:17 AM
Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg i think both teams to score looking much better option and it have some good chances there to happen so that i have my bet there.
yeah it's possible that wolfsburg score because if they score it will mean that Real Madrid has to score four more goals to qualify whitch will make it easier for Wolfsburg to qualify

Real madrid will be extra careful tonight because one false move will means that they dig their way out of the champions league. Definitely they are not going with aggresive play because that doesnt work in the first leg where wolfsburg used that to their advantage with their counterattack and scored 2 goals
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 12, 2016, 11:28:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
April 12, 2016, 11:24:26 AM
Hi guys
Just popping in to mention that we have launched sports betting now on https://betking.io

Currently we only have football (soccer) match betting but will be adding other markets (first goal scorer, corners etc etc) over the next few days as well as other sports (tennis, golf etc)

Current odds for Real Madrid v Wolfsburg:
Real Madrid 1.2
Draw 7
Wolfsburg 13

Let me know of features, markets you would like to see.
We are going to add an early cashout option to accumulator/parlays asap as suggested in the EPL thread.

Thanks
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 12, 2016, 11:17:25 AM
Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg i think both teams to score looking much better option and it have some good chances there to happen so that i have my bet there.
yeah it's possible that wolfsburg score because if they score it will mean that Real Madrid has to score four more goals to qualify whitch will make it easier for Wolfsburg to qualify
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 12, 2016, 11:13:44 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 12, 2016, 11:07:47 AM
While Real Madrid will have this battle with Wolfsburg at home ground than i am quite sure it have pretty good chance to win this match by big margin so that i would like to pick Real Madrid -1.50 for betting there.
Activity: 84
April 12, 2016, 11:05:52 AM
Real Madrid v Wolfsburg

I'm sure Real Madrid can win more than 2 goals In the last match of Madrid's 2-0 win against Roma so I think Madrid will have no trouble beating Wolfsburg this particularly important match for them and Zidan has prepared the best squad  Wink

I am skeptical however I dont think there will be any difference between the team in the first leg and the second leg. If you are hoping for some different strategy then Im expecting the same however if you are expecting different players to face wolfsburg then it wont happen, Real madrid has no good reserve player and thats one of their weakness
I believe that this could be an interesting match. Real Madrid need to look for goals in this game, but Wolfsburg are very dangerous on counter attack so they might score as well. In my opinion a couple of goals could be expected over 3.50 goals @1.78
legendary
Merit: 1013
April 12, 2016, 11:04:39 AM
Real Madrid v Wolfsburg

Jump to: