Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 491. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 07, 2016, 05:30:05 AM
well i must say it surprise to see Rm lost last night and they are in bad tradition cuy every time they lost 2-0 in past they never pass to next round
will they  do this time

yes true it would be difficult to reply 2 goals when play at bernabue. at least Real Madrid not conceded. but I think wolfsbrug will do anything, to hold a draw and not many conceded.
i dont get the part where you say "atleast Real Madrid not conceded" two goals were scored against them with no answer from the Real Madrid team and not even the calibre of Cristano Ronaldo could save them
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
April 07, 2016, 05:22:28 AM
Dortmund vs Liverpool  both team to score a good bet for this match
so far no longer BPL team win at home Dortmund
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
April 07, 2016, 05:10:44 AM
well i must say it surprise to see Rm lost last night and they are in bad tradition cuy every time they lost 2-0 in past they never pass to next round
will they  do this time

yes true it would be difficult to reply 2 goals when play at bernabue. at least Real Madrid not conceded. but I think wolfsbrug will do anything, to hold a draw and not many conceded.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
April 07, 2016, 05:09:51 AM
After the horror night of PSG not winning and Real Madrid losing, I hope that things will go better today, and I have choosen my premium tip Villareal to win today, it has a nice odd of 1.55. I am very confident they will win today as they are of a much quality team than Sparta.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
April 07, 2016, 04:57:46 AM
What the hell Real Madrid got beaten by Wolfsburg 2-0 that is really is shocking result because like so many other people i was quite sure it will be much for Real Madrid to win this match after wonderful performance against Barcelona but all gone into vain.
after win on el clasico i thought that Madrid will win because Wolfsburg is more weak than Barcelona but my predictions was very wrong Wolfsburg has surprised everyone with beaten Real Madrid on their home and for next meet Madrid should win big if they want goes to semi final
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
April 07, 2016, 04:53:25 AM
will they  do this time
yes it was big shock for us , but I think Real Madrid can come back next week ,but they must show their real face because they didn't do any think yesterday .
Activity: 700
April 07, 2016, 04:12:40 AM
Wolfsburg gave a really big shock not only to Real Madrid but also to its supports.I was so sure that Real Madrid will not let this match go away.I was expecting some kind of resistance from Wolfsburg side but not this result.It is called Karma which plays role and changes odds.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 07, 2016, 04:10:45 AM
will they  do this time
Activity: 714
SkyFall
April 07, 2016, 04:08:32 AM
LOL What a shock defeat by Real Madrid,
I know it hard to play on away but 2-0 are shocking
I think Real Madrid still can pull it out on 2nd Leg with many goals...
Real Madrid has the players to be able to score many goals at their home game against Wolfsburg. But it really shocked me what happend at yesterdays game. I was expecting Real Madrid to win without any problems. I hope they can turn this around.
legendary
Activity: 1904
April 07, 2016, 03:44:12 AM
Klopp will face his old team tonight. Such a emotional game for him. But I will pick Dortmund to win this game since they will play at they own home and because Liverpool performance isnt good enough in my opinion. I will pick At Bilbao, Villareal, and Braga to win they games aswell.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
April 07, 2016, 03:24:36 AM
Dortmund vs Liverpool i think both teams to score would be nice choice as i think much hard to predict about this match.
Activity: 686
April 07, 2016, 02:59:08 AM
I would like to place my bet on Dortmund because it will play at home ground and with overall performance it is more consistent side than LIverpool, that is why i think Dortmund will defeat Liverpool there.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
April 07, 2016, 02:54:23 AM
It should be a great game tonight, Liverpool aren't as good as Dortmund if you ask me and even if you take into account that Spurs weren't really trying, Dortmund destroyed them.  I think they might win quite comfortably tonight.

Klopp will definitely have some good insights on Dortmund though, that can't hurt.
legendary
Merit: 1008
April 07, 2016, 02:49:49 AM
Big match for today, Borussia Dortmund vs Liverpool. It will be a good match, and Klopp meet his previous team. I think over 2.5 goals and both teams to score is the best pick for this match.

Borussia Dortmund are still the best and candidates for this year's champion in Europa League
As usual opponents who come to Signal Iduna Park certainly in defeat do not hesitate to Dortmund but for the match Sporting Braga vs FC Shakhtar Donetsk I am sure both teams to score.
The odds for Borussia Dortmund to win are so low around @1.55 , I'm not interested on it, I'll prefer pick draw or away @2.43.
Also there a match between two teams from Spain athletic bilbao Vs sevilla, I'll pick sevilla draw no bet @2.49. Goodluck for today match!
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 07, 2016, 02:43:49 AM
What the hell Real Madrid got beaten by Wolfsburg 2-0 that is really is shocking result because like so many other people i was quite sure it will be much for Real Madrid to win this match after wonderful performance against Barcelona but all gone into vain.
Activity: 924
April 07, 2016, 02:24:39 AM
City played a good game yesterday but I think PSG will win away to go through to the semis
Hart is a good shot-stopper

If PSG cant win in their own stadium then it will be hard for them to win in the etihad stadium. Most of the team in premier league cant even win in etihad stadium so it is concluded that manchester city will win this game especially when they only need to get a draw for this game to win it

Certainly but with the score at 3-3 under no more if the score 2-2 then there will be extra time
maybe you remember the dramatic match between Munchen vs Juventus the score ended 2-2 so I think PSG still have a chance
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
April 07, 2016, 02:11:46 AM
City played a good game yesterday but I think PSG will win away to go through to the semis

If PSG cant win in their own stadium then it will be hard for them to win in the etihad stadium. Most of the team in premier league cant even win in etihad stadium so it is concluded that manchester city will win this game especially when they only need to get a draw for this game to win it
Activity: 966
April 07, 2016, 02:02:10 AM
LOL What a shock defeat by Real Madrid,
I know it hard to play on away but 2-0 are shocking
I think Real Madrid still can pull it out on 2nd Leg with many goals...
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 07, 2016, 01:50:36 AM
legendary
Merit: 1001
April 07, 2016, 01:43:33 AM
Big match for today, Borussia Dortmund vs Liverpool. It will be a good match, and Klopp meet his previous team. I think over 2.5 goals and both teams to score is the best pick for this match.

Borussia Dortmund are still the best and candidates for this year's champion in Europa League
As usual opponents who come to Signal Iduna Park certainly in defeat do not hesitate to Dortmund but for the match Sporting Braga vs FC Shakhtar Donetsk I am sure both teams to score.
Jump to: