Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 493. (Read 451560 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
April 06, 2016, 05:05:08 PM
I have no sympathy for Real Madrid. They won't win a single thing this year again. When was the last time they achieve something important? I don't remember. Smiley
All congrats goes to Wolfsburg, they are playing great in this Champions League level.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 06, 2016, 04:58:16 PM
Borussia Dortmund vs Liverpool perhaps the only advantage of the guests in this duel is coach klopp, who knows the hosts and their game. everything else is on the side of Borussia, because they are in a better shape, with fewer problems with absenteeism and are also playing in front of their loyal fans, so we expect at least a minimal home win. Pick: Asian Handicap -1 Borussia Dortmund
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
April 06, 2016, 04:53:42 PM
I cannot believe that Wolfsburg are going to win! I really thought that they would choke badly and Real would cruise to a win.

The return leg is going to be very interesting!

Real Madrid has no chance in second game. They need to win more than 3 goals range, if they concede a goal they need to score at least 4 goals. It's too hard against this Wolfsburg team. They played great and deserved the win.

The chances are 50-50. Real at home can score 4 goals and I believe they will come to this game very concentrated. It will be a game for their whole season because they 99% lost LA liga championship
legendary
Activity: 1064
April 06, 2016, 04:51:06 PM
I cannot believe that Wolfsburg are going to win! I really thought that they would choke badly and Real would cruise to a win.

The game was really dominated by wolfsburg in the first half and real madrid was quite surprised to see that they could lose this match. Perhaps they get cocky because they beat barcelona few days ago. They need 2 goals in the next leg to force a draw , thats only if wolfsburg doesnt trample them once again
Activity: 826
April 06, 2016, 04:46:36 PM

Real Madrid has no chance in second game. They need to win more than 3 goals range, if they concede a goal they need to score at least 4 goals. It's too hard against this Wolfsburg team. They played great and deserved the win.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
April 06, 2016, 04:43:34 PM
Damn today such a bad show from Real Madrid gave two goals in first half and not able to score a single goal in second half, they just screwed my over 2.5 and 3.5 goals bet.

PSG VS Man City saved me by scoring two  goals more in second half and the score was 2-2 won the bet on score line also as one of m friend gave me that this match will end ht/ft draw and score 2-2. also won my bet on over 3.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
April 06, 2016, 04:37:00 PM
What happened Manchester city scored   Huh Huh Huh
That screwed everything up now   Shocked

Paris Saint-Germain 2 - 1   Manchester City 
manchester found first goal but they didnt protect this score and now Paris Saint -Germain will win this match but i think thia match will finish over 3.5 goals
You got your over 3.5 goals on this. Congrats but made a lot of others lose.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
April 06, 2016, 04:29:02 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 06, 2016, 04:14:15 PM
Paris Saint-Germain 2 - 1   Manchester City 
manchester found first goal but they didnt protect this score and now Paris Saint -Germain will win this match but i think thia match will finish over 3.5 goals
Activity: 840
April 06, 2016, 04:02:53 PM
Shocking result in the first half for Real Madrid, and regarding the parlay with Wolfsburg +1 and PSG, I think it should be a win tonight, but now I am seeing PSG is in a draw 1-1 and Man City is not an easy team but anyway good luck to you and hopefully you win your parlay.

This is why champions league is the best football competition around, every twist happen in the champions league and of course no one would have expect wolfsburg to lead by 2 goals just in the first half. PSG is now leading the game with 2-1 however there are still alot of minutes that they need to hold of if they want to win
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
April 06, 2016, 04:01:42 PM
 Wolfsburg 2 - 0   Real Madrid  it is so suprise result for Real Madrid but Real Madrid will not let this match will fnish with this score
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
April 06, 2016, 03:47:55 PM
Shocking result in the first half for Real Madrid, and regarding the parlay with Wolfsburg +1 and PSG, I think it should be a win tonight, but now I am seeing PSG is in a draw 1-1 and Man City is not an easy team but anyway good luck to you and hopefully you win your parlay.
Activity: 840
April 06, 2016, 03:45:46 PM
What a shocking game, Wolfsburg leading by 2goals on first half. Lost all my bets already Sad
Real Madrid will need to work so hard on this game to make an easy game on the second leg. At least they need an away goal or two. Can they do it on the second half?

Probably but they must do it or otherwise imagine what the media will make up the next headline for this game and you probably know that the spanish media is one of the harshest media in the world as well. There will be alot of people losing their money in this bet if real madrid cant win this game and definitely it will be very shameful of them
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
April 06, 2016, 03:43:19 PM
Wolfsburg found a goal from penalty. Now things will change. Real Madrid have to score at least 1 goal to bring their hopes to next match. I may make some bets at half time. Odds are not mature enough right now.

I think even if its 3 - 0 for Wolfsburg Real will have chance in next match. Don't forget that is Real Madrid. I think this first game can give advantage to certain team, but I saw many times how things can go differently in second match.
I hope PSG can win M. City tonight, I expected goal in first half, maybe even two. But I was wrong.

real madrid game wolfsburg leading first half with 2-0 lead and mostly i think next half real madrid will try to make draw atleast of 2-2, so my bet is on over 3.5 goals

Psg vs Man. City first half after the first goal from man city at 38 min immediately in 3 minute psg made goal and first half draw 1-1
so i think you won the first half with two goals. I had my first half over 0.5 goal win

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1GVK3xYA7fR3npiDF3Ud1QssAwxXxLcBUP

will take over 3.5 goals in this match also in second half means full time for both match .
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
April 06, 2016, 03:40:31 PM
Zlatan Ibrahimovic missed a penalty but scored a goal and made up to it. I'm expecting a better Paris Saint-Germain in second half. I'd put my bet into PSG moneyline from live bets.
Paris St-G v Man City - Paris St-G @ 1.92
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
April 06, 2016, 03:40:16 PM
What a shocking game, Wolfsburg leading by 2goals on first half. Lost all my bets already Sad
Real Madrid will need to work so hard on this game to make an easy game on the second leg. At least they need an away goal or two. Can they do it on the second half?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 06, 2016, 03:36:06 PM
Both games are over 1.5 goals now at the half time. I'm pretty sure both games go over 2.5 goals in second half. You can play live bets at the half. Odds would be low though.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
April 06, 2016, 03:33:31 PM

Wow thats a huge parlay. Wish you best of luck here.

My picks for today are
PSG wins @ 1.59
Wolfsburg +1 @ 1.9

iam copy paste your parlay , now wolfsburg leading 2 goal in home . nice  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
April 06, 2016, 03:15:44 PM

My picks for today are
PSG wins @ 1.59
Wolfsburg +1 @ 1.9

Great performance by Wolfsburg. need 4 goals from Madrid to lose this pick.
Its very good bet because Wolfsburg is not bad at home they can win this match and If they win with some good margin then they can upset Madrid in second round also  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
April 06, 2016, 03:12:49 PM

My picks for today are
PSG wins @ 1.59
Wolfsburg +1 @ 1.9

Great performance by Wolfsburg. need 4 goals from Madrid to lose this pick.
Jump to: