Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 509. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
March 25, 2016, 08:46:01 AM
Manchester City and PSG would be an interesting and great game to watch, Both are top teams and even if Manchester City isn't doing great in there league they are still a team composed of top players, CL is always more tricky than local leagues too.
I think PSG have a bit advantage because Man City don't have good situation , opposite of PSG which has won the french league and they are very enthusiastic to go far in champions league.
yes I agree, it seems that this will be a victory for PSG. especially lately Man city game of decreases. and they also have no hope in the league. but I think Man city will do anything to win,  because winning in the Champions League is their last purpose in this season.

i hope it will be they are my favorites but i just want them to play in finals and think that they have team for it

Man City do not have a winning mentality in the Champions League, PSG is far more powerful. they have a squad and a winning mentality. they will go far in the Champions League this season, hoping to meet with barcelona in the semi-final or final  Roll Eyes

Yes, you are right. even Manchester City do not have a good history in the Champions League. and arguably if manchester city qualified for the semifinals and this is their best achievement in Champions League.
yeah i think PSG have more advantage for qualifaying over city but i think if city go and a play a good first match they could do it and qualify over PSG because PSG didn't play with big teams this year they only played vs Madrid and lost so they are not tested enough against big teams
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
March 25, 2016, 08:36:48 AM
Manchester City and PSG would be an interesting and great game to watch, Both are top teams and even if Manchester City isn't doing great in there league they are still a team composed of top players, CL is always more tricky than local leagues too.
I think PSG have a bit advantage because Man City don't have good situation , opposite of PSG which has won the french league and they are very enthusiastic to go far in champions league.
yes I agree, it seems that this will be a victory for PSG. especially lately Man city game of decreases. and they also have no hope in the league. but I think Man city will do anything to win,  because winning in the Champions League is their last purpose in this season.

i hope it will be they are my favorites but i just want them to play in finals and think that they have team for it

Man City do not have a winning mentality in the Champions League, PSG is far more powerful. they have a squad and a winning mentality. they will go far in the Champions League this season, hoping to meet with barcelona in the semi-final or final  Roll Eyes

Yes, you are right. even Manchester City do not have a good history in the Champions League. and arguably if manchester city qualified for the semifinals and this is their best achievement in Champions League.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
March 25, 2016, 08:27:43 AM

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 25, 2016, 08:16:29 AM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
March 25, 2016, 04:58:41 AM
Activity: 924
March 25, 2016, 04:00:27 AM
Activity: 924
March 25, 2016, 03:55:21 AM
Barca will meet Atletico Madrid at quarter final. This is very hard game for both teams. Barcelona looks stronger than Atletico Madrid but in fact Atletico can be a very dangerous team that potentially can beat Barcelona at this round. Deep in my hearth I prefer Atletico Madrid to win this round.

This is one of the matches were very exciting addition to the match between Manchester City vs PSG, I was hoping this game would belong Atletico Madrid.
yes , it will be very exciting game but I think Barca have big problem because the Clasico is before this match 3 or 4 days  . they maybe waste their energy .
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 25, 2016, 03:50:39 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
March 25, 2016, 03:16:50 AM
I have doubts about this drawing, like usual the easiest matches are for the big teams with the exclusion of barcelona vs atheltico but even then barcelona is much stronger than Atl.madrid, Why can't real meat barcelona or Bayern at the round of 8?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 24, 2016, 11:48:22 PM
Barca will meet Atletico Madrid at quarter final. This is very hard game for both teams. Barcelona looks stronger than Atletico Madrid but in fact Atletico can be a very dangerous team that potentially can beat Barcelona at this round. Deep in my hearth I prefer Atletico Madrid to win this round.

This is one of the matches were very exciting addition to the match between Manchester City vs PSG, I was hoping this game would belong Atletico Madrid.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 24, 2016, 08:53:11 AM
Yeah I hope the curse of Champions League winner still working on this season, and this is the right moment for the curse to be happened. Atletico always can be a hard opponent for every big team in all competition, include Barcelona.
yes i agree Atletico can sometimes be a tough opponent, as the previous season. when the final between Atletico vs Real Madrid. Real Madrid almost lost and Real Madrid lucky to have scored in the last minute. so Real Madrid as the winner.

well considering that this will be good game i secretly want that atletico pass but it will be tough call to say
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
March 24, 2016, 05:10:51 AM
Yeah I hope the curse of Champions League winner still working on this season, and this is the right moment for the curse to be happened. Atletico always can be a hard opponent for every big team in all competition, include Barcelona.
yes i agree Atletico can sometimes be a tough opponent, as the previous season. when the final between Atletico vs Real Madrid. Real Madrid almost lost and Real Madrid lucky to have scored in the last minute. so Real Madrid as the winner.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
March 24, 2016, 03:36:03 AM
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
March 23, 2016, 10:53:09 PM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
March 23, 2016, 08:11:24 PM
Personally I wan't Real Madrid to win the Champions League, but it's not going to be a easy task.
They are playing a bit shaky and not all players are fit.

against Wolfsburg they must be win without any trouble because they are more stronger than Wolfsburg but if they goes to semi final i guess they will meet strong teams such Barcelona or Bayern munich so it won't be easy for them

Yeah the record of Real Madrid when facing Germany team is good in last few seasons, so there is no reason for Real Madrid to lose in this match. And I think Real Madrid will be more focus in El Clasico in few days before against Wolfsburg

I think Real Madrid will easily beat Wolfsburg, even I see Real Madrid were very lucky to get an easy opponent in this quarterfinals.
game obviously looks very unbalanced and not on my level, but this is football anything can happen.
Even though anything can happen in the match but their strength is too far apart, the luckiest thing that can happen to wolfsburg is a draw game but i dont see that will happen
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 23, 2016, 08:01:20 PM
Personally I wan't Real Madrid to win the Champions League, but it's not going to be a easy task.

against Wolfsburg they must be win without any trouble because they are more stronger than Wolfsburg but if they goes to semi final i guess they will meet strong teams such Barcelona or Bayern munich so it won't be easy for them

Yeah the record of Real Madrid when facing Germany team is good in last few seasons, so there is no reason for Real Madrid to lose in this match. And I think Real Madrid will be more focus in El Clasico in few days before against Wolfsburg

I think Real Madrid will easily beat Wolfsburg, even I see Real Madrid were very lucky to get an easy opponent in this quarterfinals.
game obviously looks very unbalanced and not on my level, but this is football anything can happen.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 23, 2016, 04:58:24 PM
Dortmund is hot favourite thay are really in form will be very hard for Liverpool to win
Quater Semi Finals are two games,Final just a one
Athletico-Barca it will be very hard games for Barca Athletico is master in destructive play
Looks like PSG will have his semifinal,so sorry that we will not see Juve anymore
there is no doubt Dortmund will beat Liverpool and advanced to the next round, although Klopp this time with Liverpool and so knows the power of Dortmund.
I am also sure PSG will qualify for the next round, after looking Man city game losing at home itself by Man Utd.

Dortmund is favorited to be Europa League Champion this season so far , but it could be different story if liverpool shocking them in dortmund home match later.
i would prefer braga or sparta prague win this Europa League instead a mainstream club like liverpool or dortmund Cheesy and benfica or wolfsburg win the champions league Cheesy it would be wonderful season.
Liverpool is now much different game, they play spartan without looking at opponents they face. hopefully, the Europa League trophy belonged to Liverpool.
agreed with you because if Dortmund are favourite team on europa league but does not mean they will be difficult to beaten and i think Liverpool has same opportunity with Dortmund because they are the most successful english teams on europa tournaments
I would like to bet liverpool to qualify for next semifinal round, the odds quiet high it's a challenge!
I expect liverpool lost 2-1 at Signal Iduna Park an win 1-0 at anfield,  it's enough for them to keep this scenario to qualify for semifinal.

Well, i don't brave enough to bet liverpool to qualify to the next round champion league. Dortmund is a good team, Dortmund also win vs hotspurs. But maybe liverpool can win with luck.
liverpool have a problem with inconsistent performance like in last week's, liverpool win 2-0 in the first half but they lose in the end of match.
yeah it was their problem for ages and i think that they must play at their best against Dortmond so they can have a chance to win over them and qualify to the other stage
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
March 23, 2016, 04:48:06 PM
Dortmund is hot favourite thay are really in form will be very hard for Liverpool to win
Quater Semi Finals are two games,Final just a one
Athletico-Barca it will be very hard games for Barca Athletico is master in destructive play
Looks like PSG will have his semifinal,so sorry that we will not see Juve anymore
there is no doubt Dortmund will beat Liverpool and advanced to the next round, although Klopp this time with Liverpool and so knows the power of Dortmund.
I am also sure PSG will qualify for the next round, after looking Man city game losing at home itself by Man Utd.

Dortmund is favorited to be Europa League Champion this season so far , but it could be different story if liverpool shocking them in dortmund home match later.
i would prefer braga or sparta prague win this Europa League instead a mainstream club like liverpool or dortmund Cheesy and benfica or wolfsburg win the champions league Cheesy it would be wonderful season.
Liverpool is now much different game, they play spartan without looking at opponents they face. hopefully, the Europa League trophy belonged to Liverpool.
agreed with you because if Dortmund are favourite team on europa league but does not mean they will be difficult to beaten and i think Liverpool has same opportunity with Dortmund because they are the most successful english teams on europa tournaments
I would like to bet liverpool to qualify for next semifinal round, the odds quiet high it's a challenge!
I expect liverpool lost 2-1 at Signal Iduna Park an win 1-0 at anfield,  it's enough for them to keep this scenario to qualify for semifinal.

Well, i don't brave enough to bet liverpool to qualify to the next round champion league. Dortmund is a good team, Dortmund also win vs hotspurs. But maybe liverpool can win with luck.
liverpool have a problem with inconsistent performance like in last week's, liverpool win 2-0 in the first half but they lose in the end of match.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
March 23, 2016, 11:55:28 AM
It will depends on the International Matches this week and El Clasico next week. It will be disaster for Real Madrid even for other qualified teams in Champions League if there are many injured players after those matches.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
March 23, 2016, 11:34:06 AM

Jump to: