Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 512. (Read 451560 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
March 20, 2016, 10:55:03 AM
Champions League
Wolfsburg - Real Madrid # Real Madrid
Bayern München - Benfica # Bayern
Barcelona - Atletico Madrid # Barcelona
Paris Saint-Germain - Manchester City # Paris

Europa League

Braga - Shakhtar Donetsk # Shakhtar
Villarreal - Sparta Prague # Villareal
Athletic Bilbao - Sevilla # Sevilla
Borussia Dortmund - Liverpool # Dortmund

I agree with your picks, in fact if you look this thread everybody think the same. They are favorites, we'll see if a team makes a surprise.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 20, 2016, 10:53:13 AM
My early predictions for draws. It's not that hard to predict quarter finals though.

Champions League
Wolfsburg - Real Madrid
Bayern München - Benfica
Barcelona - Atletico Madrid
Paris Saint-Germain - Manchester City

Europa League
Braga - Shakhtar Donetsk
Villarreal - Sparta Prague
Athletic Bilbao - Sevilla
Borussia Dortmund - Liverpool
Paris SaintGermain vs Manchester City is a hard one too predict. It can be a really close match.
The same goes for Durtmund vs Liverpool, they both have a good potential of winning the league.
I agree with you, especially Klopp really know the power of Borussia Dortmund and this will be an interesting match Grin
I strongly disagree Liverpool will advance to the semifinals. Klopp really understood the situation and players from dortmund. The advantage for liverpool. I'm sure they will go
yeah he knows the players but knowing things doesent mean on the feald that they will do every thing bye the book and i think that Dormond is way better then Liverpool and even knowing what will they do i don't think that his players can stop them or keeping up with them
but liverpool player is low quality not like dortmund and dortmund play in europa league because they get hard group in champion league. i believe klopp will not help much for liverpool

Low quality? Sorry to say, but I would say the quality of both team's players are equal imo. And I dont understand with what you are saying in bold, AFAIK they play in Europa League because they finished at 7th in Bundesliga last year and start the Europa League from Qualifying Round.  
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 20, 2016, 10:43:21 AM
My early predictions for draws. It's not that hard to predict quarter finals though.

Champions League
Wolfsburg - Real Madrid
Bayern München - Benfica

Europa League
Braga - Shakhtar Donetsk
Paris SaintGermain vs Manchester City is a hard one too predict. It can be a really close match.
The same goes for Durtmund vs Liverpool, they both have a good potential of winning the league.
I agree with you, especially Klopp really know the power of Borussia Dortmund and this will be an interesting match Grin
I strongly disagree Liverpool will advance to the semifinals. Klopp really understood the situation and players from dortmund. The advantage for liverpool. I'm sure they will go
yeah he knows the players but knowing things doesent mean on the feald that they will do every thing bye the book and i think that Dormond is way better then Liverpool and even knowing what will they do i don't think that his players can stop them or keeping up with them
but liverpool player is low quality not like dortmund and dortmund play in europa league because they get hard group in champion league. i believe klopp will not help much for liverpool

I'm sure Klopp have a good strategy versis Dortmund. I know dortmund is more better than Liverpool, but i think Liverpool still have a chance with Klopp.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
March 20, 2016, 10:24:36 AM

Champions League
Wolfsburg - Real Madrid
Bayern München - Benfica

Europa League
Braga - Shakhtar Donetsk
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
March 20, 2016, 10:00:02 AM
Champions League
Wolfsburg - Real Madrid # Real Madrid
Bayern München - Benfica # Bayern
Barcelona - Atletico Madrid # Barcelona
Paris Saint-Germain - Manchester City # Paris

Europa League

Braga - Shakhtar Donetsk # Shakhtar
Villarreal - Sparta Prague # Villareal
Athletic Bilbao - Sevilla # Sevilla
Borussia Dortmund - Liverpool # Dortmund
legendary
Activity: 1064
March 19, 2016, 09:05:17 PM
I think it could happen. if in the semifinals of the Barcelona vs Bayern Munich and PSG vs Real madrid Cheesy
but I did not expect the final el Clasico, since two meetings in the league madrid always defeated by barcelona. and the performance of real madrid this year was not so good.

The game has yet to be started and you have made a prediction about the next draw which is obviously not important. There is always probability that this will not be the team that advanced to the next round, it could even be manchester city or the other team which could make some surprises however if these will be the team then it will be much more exciting if barcelona will meet munich in the final instead
legendary
Activity: 1232
March 19, 2016, 02:04:50 PM
I really hope Clasico for Champion League Final - Real Madrid v Barcelona
That will be Nice , Great and Best Match to watch
Any one think the same as me?
this is very difficult to be realized because champion league still have strong teams such bayern, atletico, man city or PSG but i think it would be great matches because we will see all spanish teams in champion league final

I think it could happen. if in the semifinals of the Barcelona vs Bayern Munich and PSG vs Real madrid Cheesy
but I did not expect the final el Clasico, since two meetings in the league madrid always defeated by barcelona. and the performance of real madrid this year was not so good.
legendary
Activity: 980
March 19, 2016, 02:00:40 PM
this is very difficult to be realized because champion league still have strong teams such bayern, atletico, man city or PSG but i think it would be great matches because we will see all spanish teams in champion league final
Activity: 966
March 19, 2016, 01:38:01 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
March 19, 2016, 01:28:33 PM
Semi finals will be like this:
Real Madrid - Bayern München
FC Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain

And the final will be FC Barcelona - Bayern München

The winner will be FC Barcelona
Barcelona will not from bayern munchen if Robben and all the other key players are playing since they are a very good team, which barcelona also is, but bayern is a bit better at that. I agree that these two are the finalists of the champions league.
Activity: 532
March 19, 2016, 09:40:07 AM
These teams will qualify semi final.
Wolfsburg - Real Madrid - Real
Bayern München - Benfica - Bayern
Barcelona - Atletico Madrid - Barca
Paris Saint-Germain - Manchester City - City
in the last eight major champions league, there is only one interesting match to be discussed, namely the match PSG vs Manchester City. I think the other game can already be determined the winner.
I remain confident with PSG, they are very stable, while Manchester City lately is decreased. and I think Man city to qualify for the next round because they were lucky to get an opponent that is not too hard. but this time against PSG and it will be difficult for them.
PSG does not have any purpose other than the Champions League. they will focus on this champions league
because in league points they are already very high. may not be pursued by any team (certainly winner)
psg will play better than the city. interesting battle between teams rich
Activity: 448
March 19, 2016, 08:53:14 AM
Semi finals will be like this:
Real Madrid - Bayern München
FC Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain

And the final will be FC Barcelona - Bayern München

The winner will be FC Barcelona
Activity: 490
March 19, 2016, 08:45:45 AM

Champions League
Wolfsburg - Real Madrid
Bayern München - Benfica

Europa League
Braga - Shakhtar Donetsk
for the Europa League's most interesting is Dortmund Vs Liverpool. quite difficult to determine who will progress and qualify. liverpool has the advantage of Klopp that former manager of dortmund. but dortmund has a strong capital after beating tottenham very easily. This will be interesting to wait and watch

Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
March 19, 2016, 07:18:02 AM
in the last eight major champions league, there is only one interesting match to be discussed, namely the match PSG vs Manchester City. I think the other game can already be determined the winner.
I remain confident with PSG, they are very stable, while Manchester City lately is decreased. and I think Man city to qualify for the next round because they were lucky to get an opponent that is not too hard. but this time against PSG and it will be difficult for them.
yeah same with me now PSG just focus on champion league because PSG already become the winner in france ligue 1 this year and manchester city still fight in couple competition.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
March 19, 2016, 07:04:23 AM
when i see wolfsfburg and benfica in quarter finals, i'm curios of see the prestation in champions league in the next years to Leichester  Grin
can is a surprise of the next years (like atletico madrid 2 years later)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 19, 2016, 05:58:59 AM

Champions League
Wolfsburg - Real Madrid
Bayern München - Benfica

Europa League
Braga - Shakhtar Donetsk
Activity: 476
March 19, 2016, 04:06:37 AM

Champions League
Wolfsburg - Real Madrid
Bayern München - Benfica

Europa League
Braga - Shakhtar Donetsk
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
March 19, 2016, 03:50:36 AM
Activity: 549
March 19, 2016, 03:43:37 AM

I believe PSG will win the game against Manchester City, because on the other side PSG are in a very very good perfomance  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 19, 2016, 03:07:01 AM
Jump to: