Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 518. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
March 17, 2016, 08:35:05 AM
Lazio v Sparta Praha : lazio -1
lazio will not playing defensive and hope match end draw with score 0-0. i know on the first leg Sparta Praha playing awesome like same level with lazio but not condition is different play as a away will get more pressure from lazio supporters.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 17, 2016, 08:25:51 AM
Manchester United vs Liverpool, big match for today. Both teams want qualify to the next round and in the first leg Liverpool win. For today match i pick Manchester united win and over 2.5 goals.

sure it is but my bet will go on this HT draw both team to score i wont pick winner cuz i think it will be tough to decide
Activity: 728
March 17, 2016, 08:20:37 AM
Sevilla vs Basel both teams to score yes looks good one to place while on the next match Tottenham vs Dortmund I will place on both teams to score yes as well.I will not take unnecessary risk because sometimes home's ground factor also plays its role.
March 17, 2016, 08:17:23 AM
Sevilla -Basel both teams to score yes @1.92 and one more match will be fine to include in this betting slip Tottenham - Dortmund Dortmund to win @1.97 ML even it is at away.Tottenham is at home but I don't see it winning at least in this match.
Activity: 549
March 17, 2016, 08:13:42 AM
I'm sure liverpool will be the champion of Europe  Cool
Activity: 700
March 17, 2016, 08:00:18 AM
I have on Bayer Leverkusen against Villarreal there are two reason for picking it up.First off it is at home and definitely will play keep playing better and second is delivering more than Villarreal.So I take risk on Leverkusen @2.02 ML in this match just one bet.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
March 17, 2016, 07:55:26 AM
for today I will parlay Lazio and Sevillia to win their matches with X2.16 odds
both teams are better than their opponents and both of them playing home , beside that the last match for both of them ended as a draw so they need the win
I guess this will be good for today
March 17, 2016, 07:46:33 AM
Bayer Leverkusen vs Villarreal from my opinion both teams to score @1.81 would be nice pick, as i think this match is little difficult to predict because Villarreal is an unpredictable side so that draw is looking very favorite result of this match.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
March 17, 2016, 07:46:01 AM
Manchester United vs Liverpool, big match for today. Both teams want qualify to the next round and in the first leg Liverpool win. For today match i pick Manchester united win and over 2.5 goals.
I think liverpool has more chances to pass because it has a coach with high experience in Europe competitions , don't forget that he reaches the final of champions league
About experience, you should know that Louis van Gaal has much more than Klopp. You could check van Gaal's track record for european tournament and you will be amazed imo. I think the problem is there are many injured players on Man United side, so they cant show good performance so far.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 17, 2016, 07:36:28 AM
I guess Man United still cant beat Liverpool even in Old Trafford. They were almost failed qualify to semifinal of FA Cup last week, and fortunately Martial could scored in last minutes. I'm sure Liverpool will win.

I can see united having possession but liverpool can just sit back and pick them off think about it.  Liverpool know united are going to come all guns blazing i'd put it at about 5% chance united can go through this match.  Probably end up 1-2 to liverpool i would think.

i do not expect much goals on this game. For Manchester United is very hard to score, and Liverpool are not going to risk a lot, because have good result from first game.
Activity: 924
March 17, 2016, 07:35:38 AM
I think liverpool has more chances to pass because it has a coach with high experience in Europe competitions , don't forget that he reaches the final of champions league
Activity: 546
March 17, 2016, 07:30:21 AM
I guess Man United still cant beat Liverpool even in Old Trafford. They were almost failed qualify to semifinal of FA Cup last week, and fortunately Martial could scored in last minutes. I'm sure Liverpool will win.

I can see united having possession but liverpool can just sit back and pick them off think about it.  Liverpool know united are going to come all guns blazing i'd put it at about 5% chance united can go through this match.  Probably end up 1-2 to liverpool i would think.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
March 17, 2016, 07:25:51 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 17, 2016, 06:21:26 AM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
March 17, 2016, 05:53:05 AM
My bet
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
March 17, 2016, 05:48:48 AM
OMG Bayern munchen totally wrecke juventus. The made a comebackf from 2-0 behind to 4-2 win.
I told u that bayern would win this easily! I am happy the are through to the next round, let's wait for the draw to see to who they are playing next.

i was pregusting my winning bets at 90? when BOOOM bayern scored goal, i was sure after it that juventus would lose, sorry for that btw
That is a shame, I should have bet when they were 2-0 behind that bayern would qualify, because I knew it.
But unfortunatly I stopped with gambling, I just like to predict games, nothing more then that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
March 17, 2016, 05:44:00 AM
OMG Bayern munchen totally wrecke juventus. The made a comebackf from 2-0 behind to 4-2 win.
I told u that bayern would win this easily! I am happy the are through to the next round, let's wait for the draw to see to who they are playing next.

i was pregusting my winning bets at 90? when BOOOM bayern scored goal, i was sure after it that juventus would lose, sorry for that btw
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
March 17, 2016, 05:32:16 AM
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
March 17, 2016, 05:20:28 AM
i have really apprecciate the game of juventus yesyerday, because generally, in italian league, score 1 gol and close the match. Already if have lose and exit to champions league, i prefer lose a game with more action and more gol and not the qualification of atletic madrid with two 0-0
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 17, 2016, 05:19:40 AM
Do you guys see Morata offside goal ? i think it's not offside if you see carefully from the replay. Morata is playing so good on that match versus Bayern. Referee on that match is so sucks.
Jump to: