Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 514. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 18, 2016, 09:50:08 AM
Official Draw:
Wolfsburg - Real Madrid
Bayern München - Benfica
Barcelona - Atletico Madrid
Paris Saint-Germain - Manchester City
And for the europa league

Braga - Shakhtar
Villarreal - Sparta Praha
Athletic Club - Sevilla
Dortmund - Liverpool

Haha nice match Dortmund vs Liverpool
Jurgen Klopp is going back to Borussia Dortumnd!
This truly amazing surprise of drawing the quarterfinals. dortmund vs liverpool. I've been predicting this would happen.
Klopp will be very interested in this game. This is like a reunion
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 18, 2016, 08:44:08 AM
Official Draw:
Wolfsburg - Real Madrid
Bayern München - Benfica
And for the europa league

Braga - Shakhtar
Villarreal - Sparta Praha
Athletic Club - Sevilla
Dortmund - Liverpool

Haha nice match Dortmund vs Liverpool
Jurgen Klopp is going back to Borussia Dortumnd!
Activity: 518
March 18, 2016, 08:42:58 AM
$10.8 + $6.4 = $17.2 , i just turn $10 to $17.2 , not bad 20 minutes get $7.2 profit
imagine if i put $10,000  Roll Eyes get $7,200 in 20 minutes only

Well next time just take a $10,000 credit from the bank and bingo, you're rich  Grin  As for the ongoing games, predicted in other thread minimal win from ManU by 2-1, now I just need one more goal from them
Small bets always win like this but once I turn bet on high amount it's always unfortunate lost lost and lost , i don't know if gamble is really work like this make me annoyed.
All I know betting in Europa League I always live in mid halftime like yesterday and it's work with high odds and possibility to win over 50% because it's live and we'll know how the match will run.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
March 18, 2016, 07:27:26 AM
Official Draw:
Wolfsburg - Real Madrid
Bayern München - Benfica

i wait more for Barcelona - Atletico Madrid, i have lose more money to betting over in more game of atletico in champions and score every under, but now against Barcelona i think in another game  Grin
Real and Bayern very easy for me, i think already psg can win
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
March 18, 2016, 07:19:39 AM
Official Draw:
Wolfsburg - Real Madrid
Bayern München - Benfica
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
March 18, 2016, 06:07:38 AM
Really bad prestation to Lazio, nobody can predict the 0-3 at house against sparta prague.
and now not have italy team in all european competition, first time to 15 years later
I also did not expect. whereas when playing at home Sparta, Lazio could hold draw. but when Lazio play at home lost 3-0. This is quite surprising!

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 18, 2016, 05:46:04 AM
Liverpool and Dortmund play well, I've already predicted the Spurs would prefer to finish the European competitions, they want to focus on the Premier League.  Roll Eyes

Yes beyond my prediction  Undecided Initially I was quite confident Tottenham can win even with low scores but it turns out I was wrong Dortmund more aggressive play. Truly a decent team to be champion this year

I don't think tottenham have given up before playing and they are concerned with other interests. it is not a characteristic of the English club. they've been playing with all their strength. but unfortunate they face is dortmund that very strong club.
would be interesting if dortmund could meet liverpool. but not in the quarterfinals but in the final
will be a good game and drama for Klopp Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 18, 2016, 05:41:30 AM
congrats Liverpool , Dortmond , and hard luck Man united but I think that best teams have qualified , let us see lot tomorrow  
Dortmund already destroy my parlay because i did pick for Tottenham win but unfortunately they lost even they are playing at their home

Totenham play without our best players. Kayne etc..
am little surprised they are so easily gave up from Europa League. i expect more from Totenham. Anyway, Borusia is great team, and should not diminish their wins
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
March 18, 2016, 05:24:34 AM
congrats Liverpool , Dortmond , and hard luck Man united but I think that best teams have qualified , let us see lot tomorrow  
Dortmund already destroy my parlay because i did pick for Tottenham win but unfortunately they lost even they are playing at their home

I was predicted same thing too , I thought tottenham can kicked out from europa league honorably by win small margin at home even they are not qualified.
Very unfortunate , only one English Premier League team qualify next round , spanish teams still dominating European competition.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
March 18, 2016, 05:08:02 AM
Really bad prestation to Lazio, nobody can predict the 0-3 at house against sparta prague.
and now not have italy team in all european competition, first time to 15 years later
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
March 18, 2016, 04:32:40 AM
Any predictions on the Athletico Madrid game.
I think it will be under 3.5 goals as Athletico is very strong defensive team.
It could end up as tie just like their last game with PSV.
What match r you talking about?
If you say next match gijon vs atletico madrid, i think atletico madrid gonna win that match
Because atletico madrid is on title race, they can't afford to lose any match

going to under 3.5 goals instead i think it will go over 2.5 goals and both teams to goal will also be a good bet for this match, can anyone give me view on my bet .

Stop discussing a match out of the topic because this thread is for Champion/Europa League, and if you guys want to discuss about Spain League so you can go to the more appropriate thread Spanish League Prediction

Ok, thanks for the redirection to the correct thread. I rather bet on Spanish league as they are a little more predictable than the UK teams.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
March 18, 2016, 04:22:54 AM
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
March 18, 2016, 04:09:16 AM
If you say next match gijon vs atletico madrid, i think atletico madrid gonna win that match

going to under 3.5 goals instead i think it will go over 2.5 goals and both teams to goal will also be a good bet for this match, can anyone give me view on my bet .

Stop discussing a match out of the topic because this thread is for Champion/Europa League, and if you guys want to discuss about Spain League so you can go to the more appropriate thread Spanish League Prediction

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
March 18, 2016, 04:00:35 AM

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
March 18, 2016, 03:13:52 AM
It's must be very frustrating for Manchester United to not been able to at least win against Liverpool at Old Trafford. I think the manager will leave after the end of the season due to disappointing results.
Activity: 966
March 18, 2016, 12:17:11 AM
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
March 17, 2016, 11:56:39 PM
Liverpool and Dortmund play well, I've already predicted the Spurs would prefer to finish the European competitions, they want to focus on the Premier League.  Roll Eyes

Yes beyond my prediction  Undecided Initially I was quite confident Tottenham can win even with low scores but it turns out I was wrong Dortmund more aggressive play. Truly a decent team to be champion this year
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
March 17, 2016, 11:53:42 PM
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
March 17, 2016, 10:38:25 PM
Liverpool and Dortmund play well, I've already predicted the Spurs would prefer to finish the European competitions, they want to focus on the Premier League.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 17, 2016, 09:15:54 PM
Pretty comfortable for Liverpool tonight. Man Utd scored 0 from open play over 2 games. They only got 1 penalty.

These are the teams that go into the draw for the Europa League 1/4 final -

Liverpool
Dortmund
Villareal
Sparta Prague
Bilbao
Shakhtar
Sevilla
Braga

Can 3 Spanish teams draw each other or not? Anyway I think draw will be like this:
Liverpool - Shakhtar Donetsk
Dortmund - Sevilla
Braga - Villarreal
Sparta Prague - Athletic Bilbao

Of course it is possible for Spanish teams to fight against each other in the next round, lets just wait for the draw which will be done sooner/later today.
Jump to: