Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 538. (Read 451560 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
March 10, 2016, 05:11:11 AM
Liverpool vs Man Utd odds for both teams are pretty high but i'm confused who will win and even Liverpool played at home
but i'm not sure they will win and i think pick for over 1.5 goals is very safe
The match with both teams have a same high odds usually bookies favourited the game will get draw.
But there still a possibility the match can be win by one of them and I myself will make a bet for liverpool to win after they succeed destroy manchester city so why not to manchester united?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
March 10, 2016, 04:09:55 AM
I lost the last two matches at Eureopean Champions League. Have to recover with today's European Europa League. No need to read the news about all the teams condition cause to much information will lead me to pick the wrong decision. I'll bet on all games tonight and I will choose Dortmund, Sevilla, Fenerbache, Donetsk, Bilbao, Liverpool, Lazio and Villareal to win the games. Hopefuly more green at today's pick!
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
March 10, 2016, 03:51:32 AM
I was reading the news, advice and betting tips from many sources today, what I found there in common is , they all were betting Over 2.5 goals at Basel vs Sevilla thats why I choose that game also as my premium tip today , and odd is almost 2 so worth a try.
legendary
Activity: 980
March 10, 2016, 03:51:07 AM
Liverpool vs Man Utd odds for both teams are pretty high but i'm confused who will win and even Liverpool played at home
but i'm not sure they will win and i think pick for over 1.5 goals is very safe
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
March 10, 2016, 03:48:33 AM
Borussia Dortmund - Tottenham Hotspur it is a derby of europa league one to watch and i think it will be goals on both side so my tip is both teams scores.
legendary
March 10, 2016, 03:46:48 AM
Such a great win for PSG last night and also Benfica was very good.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 10, 2016, 03:42:08 AM
PSG won last night the game was great as expected will see what fixture we have tonight and will post later some picks
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
March 10, 2016, 03:22:22 AM
One of the most interesting matches today Liverpool VS Manchester United. Two Premier League clubs will be fighting and one of these clubs should get out of the Europa League

To be honest, both team sucks this season and there is no clear winner between these two teams. I would not be expecting alot from this match however this could be a boring match and might end in a draw. Chances to end in a draw is very high especially in the first half of the match as both team is still trying to learn the strategy of the other team thoroughly
I believe the match will end draw 0-0 or 1-1 maybe  since both teams have a record with the most team that get draw result in first half .
Half time would be draw i am pretty sure, but this match potential surprised too, both teams could make rain goals, I will anticipate this by pick on over 3.5 goals and over 4.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
March 10, 2016, 02:38:33 AM
I think Dortmund is much better side than Tottenham but both teams are playing nice so can expect this match will be really interesting, i will pick Dortmund as i am sure it will win this match and odds are really nice for it.

So far the excellent performance of both teams equally occupy the second position in the standings also in the UEFA EL them consistently win every match. when seen from the last few games the two teams is not easy to predict this match but in this game of luck is very necessary and I think Dortmund fortunate to play at home a chance to win a very open.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
March 10, 2016, 01:48:48 AM
I think Dortmund is much better side than Tottenham but both teams are playing nice so can expect this match will be really interesting, i will pick Dortmund as i am sure it will win this match and odds are really nice for it.
Merit: 500
March 10, 2016, 01:47:06 AM
Shakhtar vs Anderlecht i will pick home team Shakhtar because it is going wonderful at the moment and with its recent performance it is looking promising that is why i have my bet on ML there.
Shakhtar last europe match again schalke is really impressive, so i will pick shakhtar too
Activity: 840
March 10, 2016, 01:46:03 AM
One of the most interesting matches today Liverpool VS Manchester United. Two Premier League clubs will be fighting and one of these clubs should get out of the Europa League

To be honest, both team sucks this season and there is no clear winner between these two teams. I would not be expecting alot from this match however this could be a boring match and might end in a draw. Chances to end in a draw is very high especially in the first half of the match as both team is still trying to learn the strategy of the other team thoroughly
Activity: 686
March 10, 2016, 01:22:22 AM
Shakhtar vs Anderlecht i will pick home team Shakhtar because it is going wonderful at the moment and with its recent performance it is looking promising that is why i have my bet on ML there.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 10, 2016, 01:10:30 AM
My picks for today matches.
Villarreal   -:-   Bayer Leverkusen, Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals.
Borussia Dortmund   -:-   Tottenham Hotspur. Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals.
Basel   -:-   Sevilla. Over 2.5 goals and Sevilla ML.
Activity: 1624
March 10, 2016, 01:08:01 AM
One of the most interesting matches today Liverpool VS Manchester United. Two Premier League clubs will be fighting and one of these clubs should get out of the Europa League, Who will win ? it would be difficult to guess the winner of this match Let us know your prediction !!!
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
March 10, 2016, 12:33:13 AM
What a bad season for both Zenit and Chelsea. Yeah sometimes having a lot of money just doesn't cut it any more. Anyways today there are a lot of matches in the Europa League hoping for some winners.
legendary
Activity: 980
March 10, 2016, 12:15:45 AM
Uefa should increase the number of EPL teams playing in UCL to 8 or 10 so they can increase their chances to a club to reach semie finals
you are talking an impossible things because this would not be happen because if UEFA do this champion league will not interesting again because we see too much EPL teams
Activity: 596
F*CK WHALES!
March 09, 2016, 11:31:52 PM
Chelsea lost in their home lol
Bye bye poor team and I think next season they will not play in UCL. They will end at the middle table in this season!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 09, 2016, 09:53:50 PM
NEXT Liverpool - United  . Big match , the two biggest clubs in the premier league will meet on UEFA League ,  waiting to see who will give you a prediction here. all will be greatly appreciated  Roll Eyes
I consider Liverpool as favourites of this clash. Liverpool seem to be in better spirits, besides Liverpoo have good situation with the squad, whereas Manchester United need to cope without a couple of important footballers (Rooney, Schweinsteiger and others).

Indeed, but Manchester United may give a surprise on this match as what they did in the last Europe League match. With mostly young players on their starting line up, they showed a great performance.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 09, 2016, 08:52:02 PM
NEXT Liverpool - United  . Big match , the two biggest clubs in the premier league will meet on UEFA League ,  waiting to see who will give you a prediction here. all will be greatly appreciated  Roll Eyes

Yeah. there are many matches for today, and liverpool vs man united will be a good game imo. i think i will pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
Jump to: