Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 539. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 09, 2016, 08:43:25 PM
Chelsea high hopes to be able to win this game and qualify for the next round have been eliminated. Chelsea now just going to focus on rebuilding the team that is in the best performance.

Sadly Chelsea can't win vs Paris SG today, and the final score is 1-2 win for Paris SG. Luckly i bet over 2.5 goals and both teams to score on this match.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
March 09, 2016, 08:40:55 PM
PSG didn't surprise me but Zenit was. How did they concede a goal in 90+6 minutes? I can't believe. I stopped watching the game after 60th minute and they score 3 goals total. I'm lucky enough to not play my bet. Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 09, 2016, 07:55:20 PM
NEXT Liverpool - United  . Big match , the two biggest clubs in the premier league will meet on UEFA League ,  waiting to see who will give you a prediction here. all will be greatly appreciated  Roll Eyes
I consider Liverpool as favourites of this clash. Liverpool seem to be in better spirits, besides Liverpoo have good situation with the squad, whereas Manchester United need to cope without a couple of important footballers (Rooney, Schweinsteiger and others).
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 09, 2016, 07:44:15 PM
Chelsea high hopes to be able to win this game and qualify for the next round have been eliminated. Chelsea now just going to focus on rebuilding the team that is in the best performance.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
March 09, 2016, 07:35:30 PM
NEXT Liverpool - United  . Big match , the two biggest clubs in the premier league will meet on UEFA League ,  waiting to see who will give you a prediction here. all will be greatly appreciated  Roll Eyes

It is hard to predict which team will win the match because both teams are in the same unstable performance. Sometime they play very good but sometime very bad, its better to bet on over/under goals and I predict that this match will have a lot of goals so I predict over 2.5goals and both team to score yes.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
March 09, 2016, 07:30:29 PM

United is definitely better than liverpool for sure however since this is the european league then of course liverpool could have the better form considering that they just made a great comeback at the last premier league games. I wouldnt doubt that they will even smash united if things are going to be well
Activity: 84
March 09, 2016, 07:07:24 PM
Liverpool are in form and without fresh injury concerns, so I expect a positive result for them. United have a lot of troubles with 10 players out for sure and another 2, who are doubts. United are in serie of 5 wins in a row against Liverpool, but I expect this streak to be ended today.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
March 09, 2016, 06:37:36 PM
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 09, 2016, 06:10:57 PM
Uefa should increase the number of EPL teams playing in UCL to 8 or 10 so they can increase their chances to a club to reach semie finals

LOL, you have just made a crazy joke. Something that very impossible to be true, UCL in the last 10 years is not for English team. So just lets wait another year where more EPL teams can compete with Spain and Germany teams. I hope next year Leicester will give a surprise to beat some big teams in UCL.
Activity: 84
March 09, 2016, 05:56:55 PM
Uefa should increase the number of EPL teams playing in UCL to 8 or 10 so they can increase their chances to a club to reach semie finals
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
March 09, 2016, 04:54:16 PM
Head to Head:
http://www.nowgoal.cc/analysis/1202066.html
Code:
UEFA 	2/17/2016 	Paris (PSG) 	2-1 	1-1 	Chelsea
ICC 7/26/2015 Paris (PSG) 1-1 1-0 Chelsea
UEFA 3/12/2015    Chelsea 1-1 0-0 Paris (PSG)
UEFA 2/18/2015 Paris (PSG) 1-1 0-1 Chelsea
UEFA 4/9/2014        Chelsea 2-0 1-0 Paris (PSG)

Head to head comparison wont give you accurate statistics that you want for this game. The last match of Real madrid's and Roma's head to head statistics was proven wrong indeed. Roma got more win in the last 5 head to head against real madrid however they didnt score any goal at all against real madrid this time
Yeah it wouldn't give you an accurate prediction. At least with head to head statistics we have a rough overview about the match that we will bet to.
You can't compare this to real madrid match only, many bets proven helped by statistics comparison .

Before 30 min both team have scored the goal this is called stats , as per the stats now both team have score so who ever betted on both team to score have won their bets, now over 2.5 over goal is pending. which will also be won.
Well only need 27 minutes to make both teams scoring, statistics say it all.
Revenge for yesterday champions league matches completed by tonight tripled bets! Congrats to whoever already won!
Benfica-zenit both teams to score and chelsea-psg too , what a wonderful night Smiley

If you made those bets so congrats.
Most of the people here don't really put money on their "picks"
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
March 09, 2016, 04:38:57 PM
Head to Head:
Code:

Head to head comparison wont give you accurate statistics that you want for this game. The last match of Real madrid's and Roma's head to head statistics was proven wrong indeed. Roma got more win in the last 5 head to head against real madrid however they didnt score any goal at all against real madrid this time
Yeah it wouldn't give you an accurate prediction. At least with head to head statistics we have a rough overview about the match that we will bet to.
You can't compare this to real madrid match only, many bets proven helped by statistics comparison .

Before 30 min both team have scored the goal this is called stats , as per the stats now both team have score so who ever betted on both team to score have won their bets, now over 2.5 over goal is pending. which will also be won.
Well only need 27 minutes to make both teams scoring, statistics say it all.
Revenge for yesterday champions league matches completed by tonight tripled bets! Congrats to whoever already won!
Benfica-zenit both teams to score and chelsea-psg too , what a wonderful night Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 09, 2016, 04:23:39 PM
Head to Head:
Code:

Statistics are for reference only and to facilitate betting without statistics I bet like the blind but as you said statistics do not always correctly sometimes differ from what was expected. for this night it seems I'm lucky to even wager with a bit bitcoin I hope you all also won this bet  Smiley
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1LsRFxfw2xpGmVwTkh9mSnh7dTywqeKzrr
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1HnB4uE7v1ex2nxLL4SDqkGZ5saDHHAPYU
March 09, 2016, 04:16:18 PM
so hard for me to predict champions league this week , Always Lose .  Sad , BTW Paris hope can win in london .  Roll Eyes

Yep it's hard to guess who wins but when seen from gambling market they seem to prefer Paris Saint Germain because it offers lower odds of chelsea
Paris Saint Germain @2.38  Chelsea @2.8 but it does not guarantee win, chelsea could give a surprise as the match Zenit vs Benfica

yes, agree with you, and at this time while the score is Chelsea 1-1 PSG. goal in print by Rabiot and Diego Costa. the game seems more difficult to guess. but definite. over 2.5  Roll Eyes
Activity: 924
March 09, 2016, 04:15:37 PM
so hard for me to predict champions league this week , Always Lose .  Sad , BTW Paris hope can win in london .  Roll Eyes

Yep it's hard to guess who wins but when seen from gambling market they seem to prefer Paris Saint Germain because it offers lower odds of chelsea
Paris Saint Germain @2.38  Chelsea @2.8 but it does not guarantee win, chelsea could give a surprise as the match Zenit vs Benfica

If chelsea win, is no surprise at all, Chelsea is a great team, too bad they made an amateur mistake when conceiding and I am losing my bet first half DRAW.

you bet on the draw in the first round? you're very lucky because chelsea  just scored in the 25th minute  Smiley
I myself was trying to bet on a corner kick it seems only a little corner for this day probably less than 10
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
March 09, 2016, 04:14:25 PM
Head to Head:
Code:

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
March 09, 2016, 04:07:26 PM

If chelsea win, is no surprise at all, Chelsea is a great team, too bad they made an amateur mistake when conceiding and I am losing my bet first half DRAW.
Activity: 924
March 09, 2016, 03:57:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 09, 2016, 03:51:29 PM
match between Chelsea and PSG started both team had one chance seem like it will be good game to watch
March 09, 2016, 03:42:30 PM
so hard for me to predict champions league this week , Always Lose .  Sad , BTW Paris hope can win in london .  Roll Eyes
Jump to: