Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 581. (Read 451560 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
February 17, 2016, 10:08:55 AM
Roma have good wingers but not comparable to Real Madrid, i'd love to see James scoring from out of the box.

You need to compare the whole squad of the team not just the winger. From back to front, real madrid's player are in whole another level than roma's and also real madrid is a candidate for the champions so there is no way that they will be letting roma to beat them. Apart from that, Roma has been bad in the local league as well so thats add another reason on why real madrid will not lose
yepp i agree with your opinion, real madrid will try to not to lose at least because we all know in la liga real madrid almost give up to barcelona in title challenge so champions league will be real madrid focus this year.
based on that, draw or away should be very safe bet, i will try to make this bet 50% of my bankroll Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
February 17, 2016, 10:02:51 AM
Roma - RM for tonight match will go on both teams to score
I think both team will score
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 17, 2016, 10:00:08 AM
My predictions for UEFA Champions League nice also to parlay  Smiley the same as most people still believe Paris St-G can win the match
and for Benfica v Zenit St Petersburg a little goals

Event : Benfica v Zenit St Petersburg
Both teams to Score No @ 1.82

Event : Paris St-G v Chelsea
Your Selection : Paris St-G @ 1.6

The first prediction is already success win  Smiley The next prediction for tonight
Roma and madrid match in my opinion tend to be balanced making it possible for both teams equally scored. Gent also always show a good performance when playing at home for tonight I believe Gent will provide the best result for the fans.

Event : Roma v Real Madrid
Bet Type : Both teams to Score? Yes @ 1.6

Event : Gent v Wolfsburg
Bet Type : Draw No Bet Gent @ 1.99

Gent is a consistent team and Wolfsburg is not even close what they used to be but still the german discipline.

Yes i agree with you. But for Gent vs Wolfsburg, i will pick wolfsburg ML. i think it's really good one for today and for the odds also big. and for real madrid i pick over 2.5 goals.
Activity: 294
February 17, 2016, 09:56:31 AM
My predictions for UEFA Champions League nice also to parlay  Smiley the same as most people still believe Paris St-G can win the match

The first prediction is already success win  Smiley The next prediction for tonight
Roma and madrid match in my opinion tend to be balanced making it possible for both teams equally scored. Gent also always show a good performance when playing at home for tonight I believe Gent will provide the best result for the fans.

Gent is a consistent team and Wolfsburg is not even close what they used to be but still the german discipline.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
February 17, 2016, 09:48:01 AM
Roma have good wingers but not comparable to Real Madrid, i'd love to see James scoring from out of the box.

You need to compare the whole squad of the team not just the winger. From back to front, real madrid's player are in whole another level than roma's and also real madrid is a candidate for the champions so there is no way that they will be letting roma to beat them. Apart from that, Roma has been bad in the local league as well so thats add another reason on why real madrid will not lose

This is a 2-rounds stage so Real Madrid doesn't have to win this game. Even a draw with goals is enough for them, maybe 1-1. Consider this situation when you make bets. That's why Real Madrid have over 1.77 odds.

Thats not how real madrid playing style is, they are not the type that will hope for a draw. It will be either a small win or roma being crushed by them at this match . Real madrid should after another victory today or else it will be hard for them in the second leg as the schedule will be tighter and there could be injury
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
February 17, 2016, 09:43:28 AM
parlaying Real Madrid and Barcelona today, good luck to me
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 17, 2016, 09:36:27 AM
What for the next matches?

I think both Real Madrid and Barcelona will win and qualify for the next round

No doubt that real madrid will win this game. The early game for champions league is just like a free money, bet for the favourites and you will mostly earn money from it. Just like what it was with PSG and chelsea, it should be very easy game for real madrid and they will dominate the entire game totally
I think Real Madrid will not win easily in olimpico. as roma are a great team, do not underestimate as roma.
last game with roma. Real Madrid defeated through penalty.
This is not an easy game for madrid
Activity: 448
February 17, 2016, 09:34:34 AM

This is a 2-rounds stage so Real Madrid doesn't have to win this game. Even a draw with goals is enough for them, maybe 1-1. Consider this situation when you make bets. That's why Real Madrid have over 1.77 odds.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
February 17, 2016, 09:32:54 AM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 17, 2016, 09:23:24 AM
I think in this game AS Roma vs Real Madrid there can be a low-scoring match. The Italian team knows that it's imperative for them to keep a clean sheet, therefore I don't expect an open game.
AS Roma vs Real Madrid : under 3.50 goals @1.50
Activity: 266
February 17, 2016, 09:17:13 AM
My predictions for UEFA Champions League nice also to parlay  Smiley the same as most people still believe Paris St-G can win the match

The first prediction is already success win  Smiley The next prediction for tonight

for the first bet roma i think it is safe , but for next match i have some doubt so will be much better to bet on live inplay , as i think roma match will give good profit in live inplay.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
February 17, 2016, 09:06:07 AM
AS Roma vs Real Madrid my pick is double chance home or draw @2.02.There is big difference in odds of both teams but I am pretty sure the result of this match will be either Roma to win or draw in the end.I don't think Madrid will be able to win that easy.

i dont know i will place maybe safe bet placing both team to score cuz think both team will score at least one goal each
for other bet i might place HT draw cuz i have felling that they will play little reserve in first half

I think that is a very better option. Roma did not do that well in his group, with just a win and 3 draws. Real is not doing that well away, but they are amazing in home games, and did pretty damn good on champions group fase. I also expect a cautious game from both teams, so the HT draw seems like a good option.

Roma v Real Madrid
Half Time, The Draw @ 2.32
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
February 17, 2016, 08:49:03 AM
Roma v Real Madrid, i think very fun this match. a lot of goals. Both teams to score is very nice bet for me.
 i playing both teams to score @ 1.6
And, Europe League match:
Galatasaray - Lazio,  Galatasaray very bad form in Turkish Super league. They dont have a nice attacking forward.
i think; First match Galatasaray 0- 1 Lazio or 1 - 2 , 1 - 1 but seccond match Lazio will easy win.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
February 17, 2016, 08:37:59 AM
Personally I like a safe and winning bet, so am betting on Over 1.5 goals at Gent match with odd @1.3 at directbet, max bet 0.01 BTC to win 0.003 BTC is not bad and sound almost sure so worth trying.
I think it looks quite risky to win the 0.003 and the risk of losing 0.01. better take a safe match between Roma vs Real madrid
Activity: 294
February 17, 2016, 08:28:08 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
February 17, 2016, 07:32:54 AM
AS Roma vs Real Madrid my pick is double chance home or draw @2.02.There is big difference in odds of both teams but I am pretty sure the result of this match will be either Roma to win or draw in the end.I don't think Madrid will be able to win that easy.

i dont know i will place maybe safe bet placing both team to score cuz think both team will score at least one goal each
for other bet i might place HT draw cuz i have felling that they will play little reserve in first half
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
February 17, 2016, 07:30:01 AM
Personally I like a safe and winning bet, so am betting on Over 1.5 goals at Gent match with odd @1.3 at directbet, max bet 0.01 BTC to win 0.003 BTC is not bad and sound almost sure so worth trying.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2016, 06:48:47 AM
As Roma is going to face Real Madrid tonight on home ground.I see this as opportunity by placing on As Roma @4.10 moneyline.There is no difference in both teams as both are strong and best teams.I will say home grounds factor will play its role in winning of Roma.

I'm thinking the same thing they are both pretty good and have a good team.
AS Roma  got a advantage because they are playing home and I think they will win but its still difficult to say because Real Madrid can win also with their good team.

I like picking roma to cause an upset, ronaldo is getting older and not as powerful as he once was, isn't bale out the game also? madrid right now seem very average vs barca comparison.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
February 17, 2016, 06:46:22 AM
My predictions for tonight's CL matches are AS Roma - Real Madrid both teams to score and over 2.5 goals and Gent - Wolfsburg Wolfsburg to win. Over 2.5 goals in the Wofsburg game is @ 2.1 odds I like that too and probably will bet it.
Activity: 462
February 17, 2016, 06:41:36 AM
As Roma is going to face Real Madrid tonight on home ground.I see this as opportunity by placing on As Roma @4.10 moneyline.There is no difference in both teams as both are strong and best teams.I will say home grounds factor will play its role in winning of Roma.

I'm thinking the same thing they are both pretty good and have a good team.
AS Roma  got a advantage because they are playing home and I think they will win but its still difficult to say because Real Madrid can win also with their good team.
Jump to: