Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 582. (Read 451560 times)

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2016, 06:36:34 AM

Its a good job chelsea managed to get an away goal vs PSG else i would have said they are out.  Still think they wont have a chance even though they have home advantage in the 2nd game.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
February 17, 2016, 06:34:56 AM
As Roma is going to face Real Madrid tonight on home ground.I see this as opportunity by placing on As Roma @4.10 moneyline.There is no difference in both teams as both are strong and best teams.I will say home grounds factor will play its role in winning of Roma.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
February 17, 2016, 06:34:45 AM
Well I would bet that Real Madrid should win, nevertheless is playing away, if you compare players quality you know this can be an easy win for Real Madrid.
so you think quality player of as roma is bad ? there is a spearhead Very deadly Edin Dzeko and gervinho, etc
its great player dude

Well maybe they are great like you say, but they are playing against Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Gareth Bale which are way more dangerous and I am not a dude, but  a girl Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 17, 2016, 06:31:17 AM
AS Roma vs Real Madrid my pick is double chance home or draw @2.02.There is big difference in odds of both teams but I am pretty sure the result of this match will be either Roma to win or draw in the end.I don't think Madrid will be able to win that easy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 17, 2016, 06:11:11 AM
Well I would bet that Real Madrid should win, nevertheless is playing away, if you compare players quality you know this can be an easy win for Real Madrid.
so you think quality player of as roma is bad ? there is a spearhead Very deadly Edin Dzeko and gervinho, etc
its great player dude
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
February 17, 2016, 06:06:25 AM
My predictions for UEFA Champions League nice also to parlay  Smiley the same as most people still believe Paris St-G can win the match
and for Benfica v Zenit St Petersburg a little goals

Event : Benfica v Zenit St Petersburg
Both teams to Score No @ 1.82

Event : Paris St-G v Chelsea
Your Selection : Paris St-G @ 1.6

The first prediction is already success win  Smiley The next prediction for tonight
Roma and madrid match in my opinion tend to be balanced making it possible for both teams equally scored. Gent also always show a good performance when playing at home for tonight I believe Gent will provide the best result for the fans.

Event : Roma v Real Madrid
Bet Type : Both teams to Score? Yes @ 1.6

Event : Gent v Wolfsburg
Bet Type : Draw No Bet Gent @ 1.99
copper member
Merit: 529
February 17, 2016, 06:05:48 AM
legendary
Merit: 1008
February 17, 2016, 05:36:00 AM
I will pick both teams to score for this match AS Roma vs Real Madrid because AS Roma playing attacking game and try to get lead after kick off the game and Real Madrid will make goals for sure so that from my point of view both teams to score looking very attractive pick.
No i think both teams will not scoring, i predict the score will be like 1-0, 0-2 or 0-1.
Or even the game will ended goalless 0-0 but i expect many goals scored. As usual i will place bet on HT draw. Goodluck
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
February 17, 2016, 05:23:42 AM
I have really appreciate the game of Chelsea yesterday, in the first 20 minutes Psg have dominated the match, but later Chelsea have up head . I think to pass of turn not is easy for Psg, the next game at Chelsea can is completly different
Activity: 294
February 17, 2016, 04:54:14 AM
madrid have also changed their manager since the group stages finished and while the mood around the capital has improved, they have struggled on the road in recent times. In fact, their fortunate 2-1 win away to league minnows Granada last week was their first win on the road in four.
Activity: 714
February 17, 2016, 04:45:21 AM
I will pick both teams to score for this match AS Roma vs Real Madrid because AS Roma playing attacking game and try to get lead after kick off the game and Real Madrid will make goals for sure so that from my point of view both teams to score looking very attractive pick.
Activity: 686
February 17, 2016, 04:33:17 AM
AS Roma on home ground will make this match really interesting and it is ready for big bang against Real Madrid, as away Real Madrid facing some problem and have to make more extra ordinary efforts to win this match but over 2.5 goals will come very easy there.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
February 17, 2016, 04:14:46 AM
I agree with many of you guys, Roma versus Real Madrid is a tricky game. To be sure over 2,5 goals is the best bet that can be thought considering that Roma has not played well recently. Also Real is struggling playing away so I really don't know how this is going to turn.
So either both teams to score or over 2,5 goals
Activity: 700
February 17, 2016, 04:07:02 AM
AS Roma get itself back on the track so that it looking clash will be full of entertainment so that it will great test for Real Madrid to prove its strong approach on this game, i will pick over 2.5 goals for this match as this is more safer.
Activity: 294
February 17, 2016, 03:56:33 AM
Roma will rely too much on the counter-attack, but Madrid defense is FAST...so this could backfire.
Activity: 350
February 17, 2016, 03:44:25 AM
Roma vs Real Madrid, I'm pretty sure at this match Real Madrid will win, the worst result possible Draw to Madrid

Gent vs Wolfsburg, the last few games of Wolfsburg is not so good. so I'll take Gent draw no bet
wolfsburg did less well in the league. but he played very well in the champions league. I prefer under 2,5 goals. odds is quite nice
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2016, 03:37:40 AM
Real Madrid is really better and wonderful team but AS Roma is also looking confident for this battle, we can expect both teams will make score against each other for sure and both teams to score is pretty good for bet.
Activity: 504
February 17, 2016, 03:29:30 AM
Roma vs Real Madrid, I'm pretty sure at this match Real Madrid will win, the worst result possible Draw to Madrid
Thats why choosing X2 more safe right. we can stll win if madrid draw. but small chance madrid will draw or lose
Activity: 406
February 17, 2016, 03:20:57 AM
As i expected Paris Saint Germain win 2-1 vs Chelsea. and the next match is Roma vs Real Madrid, i think i will pick over 2.5 goals and Real Madrid spread.
Activity: 476
February 17, 2016, 03:16:49 AM
tomorrow match between Roma and Madrid is so tricky
Madrid is better but we should not forget that all Roma players are real fighters and the Olimpico will be full tomorrow
even Barcelona has failed to win against Roma in the Olympico , I don't know what is the best bet for tomorrow
probably I will pick my bet tomorrow and post it here , but probably not the money line
yeah of course not money line its quite risky. prefer to bet X2 or over 3,5 goals
Jump to: