Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 613. (Read 451562 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
December 08, 2015, 10:35:12 PM
AS Roma-BATE   1 - 1
Chelsea-Porto      1      
Din. Zagreb   -Bayern   2 & 5+      
Dyn. Kiev-M. Tel Aviv   1      
Gent   -Zenit Petersburg    2 & 3+      
Leverkusen   -Barcelona   gg3+      
Olympiakos   -Arsenal      2   
Valencia   -Lyon         1

My predictis for tonight games! Good luck to all!
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
December 08, 2015, 10:33:36 PM
What do you guys think about Barcelona and Arsenal ? Easy win or not. Both odds really interesting.
Activity: 532
December 08, 2015, 10:31:18 PM
Wolfsburg was the big win though!

Wolfsburg has a close win. They are lucky that manchester united seem to drop their defender everytime they score a goal and the result is wolfsburg able to score a revenge goal few minutes after they score. Its kind of sad to see that they dot qualify from the group stage with that huge budget

It was close in the scoreline but Wolfsburg seemed secure throughout.

Manchester United has been under performing ever since Van Gaal came in. I don't remember the last time they didn't qualify out of the group stage.

I had expected manchester united will be hard to win this match, but should Manchester United can win this game after scoring the first goal and increase their confidence.

under van gaal manchester united is very boring, I hope Manchester United quickly get new manager.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
December 08, 2015, 10:05:00 PM
PSG Vs  FC Shakhtar Donetsk  over 2.5 goals
Galatasaray v FC Astana both teams to score
Benfica v Atletico Madrid  over 2.5 goals
Real Madrid V Malmo FF  Madrid HT

Just my prediksi  Cool

unfortunately only lost one team, PSG is only able to make two goals. same with me lost one team on match galatasaray, I think they will win this game Sad
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 08, 2015, 09:58:34 PM

Wolfsburg has a close win. They are lucky that manchester united seem to drop their defender everytime they score a goal and the result is wolfsburg able to score a revenge goal few minutes after they score. Its kind of sad to see that they dot qualify from the group stage with that huge budget

Manchester United has been under performing ever since Van Gaal came in. I don't remember the last time they didn't qualify out of the group stage.

They have had only two managers that lead them to the champions league after sir alex. Moyes and van gaal but moyes did better because he spent so much less than van gaal and manchester united still qualified from the group stage.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
December 08, 2015, 09:48:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 08, 2015, 09:38:18 PM

legendary
Activity: 1162
December 08, 2015, 09:35:11 PM
Galatasaray screwed me too but other posters are right. They only needed a draw. A win wouldn't have had any dramatic effect. Should have taken that into account before betting on them.

Time to look for the letdown matches tomorrow
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
December 08, 2015, 09:26:59 PM
I thought Galatasaray win this game, don't know why 1-1 draw. galatasaray still has a chance to qualify but play like that. a bit surprise real madrid can make 8 goals. manchester united fail to qualify it's so sad.

They got 1 point from this game, 1 point is enough for Europa League. They didn't have any chance to qualify next stage in Champions League. If they lost this game they would be the last in the group but they managed to stay at 3rd row.
Activity: 434
December 08, 2015, 09:19:16 PM
I wish I played draw or even 1-1 score for Galatasaray - Astana match. That was so obvious.
They go on in Europa League because they beat Benfica. Even they have 3 losses they finished the group 3rd. Astana have only 2 losses but they finished last in the group.

I thought Galatasaray win this game, don't know why 1-1 draw. galatasaray still has a chance to qualify but play like that. a bit surprise real madrid can make 8 goals. manchester united fail to qualify it's so sad.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 08, 2015, 08:14:05 PM
There was so much drama in the United match and De Gea had the worst day ever in his career I think lol.
no de Gea today were not the worst day in his career because he is responsable for only one goal also he had some good saves the worst player on the field was fellaini he give the ball out to the opposition too many times
Activity: 448
December 08, 2015, 08:06:52 PM
I wish I played draw or even 1-1 score for Galatasaray - Astana match. That was so obvious.
They go on in Europa League because they beat Benfica. Even they have 3 losses they finished the group 3rd. Astana have only 2 losses but they finished last in the group.
legendary
Activity: 1456
December 08, 2015, 07:42:39 PM
Malmo wasn't a favorite team to win but loosing for 8 goals, Real Madrid played amazing today. Benitez need a good match to forgot some problems, and this match will help him so much.
Activity: 532
December 08, 2015, 07:17:12 PM
I think today everybody won. There's no surprise in Champions League games.
All favorites won their matches. Especially Real Madrid's 8-0 winning was spectacular. They broke the record.
especially benzema and ronaldo, good job for they are
benitez, can breathe easily now Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
December 08, 2015, 06:50:01 PM
All favorites won their matches. Especially Real Madrid's 8-0 winning was spectacular. They broke the record.
yeah today matches were not thathard to predict the only surprise was psg vs shakhtar game ending with only 2 goals scored by psg

Well I expected more from Man. Utd. against German team, and also good game from Man. City against Monchengladbach they manage to win in the and after losing on half game. Real Madrid was on the top of the game and if they can continue to play like this they can go for first place. And I really didnt expect Juventus to lose, at least they could score one or two goals. Well I didnt won nothing tonight, more luck tomorow for me.
Activity: 596
F*CK WHALES!
December 08, 2015, 06:22:26 PM
Wow won agian from PSG -1 parlay with PSV  Cool
Can't wait for tomorrow matches.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 08, 2015, 06:16:17 PM
yeah today matches were not thathard to predict the only surprise was psg vs shakhtar game ending with only 2 goals scored by psg
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
December 08, 2015, 06:12:43 PM
incredibitle this turn of champions league, i bet more time to daily gol to directbet but today not because i think don't score more , real score 8 gol , 30 gol daily score (and have odds 7) , but i have won to siviglia, i bet 1x. Juventus lose very important occasion and now is 2th
Activity: 490
December 08, 2015, 06:08:07 PM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
December 08, 2015, 06:03:15 PM
Amazing matches between MU VS Wolfsberg and PSV VS Moscow, when Moscow 1-0 i thought MU had chance to win, but PSV beat moscow in the end, congrats PSV, sorry to hear that MU has to play Europa League now, sad story, i hope Asenal and chelsea will win tomorrow.
For many years there was no Dutch club in the next round. PSV did a great job have to admit even I am AJAX supporter.

are you from Holland? I am also AJAX support, nice to see PSV goes into next round, congrats PSV, they did a great job cause they 0-1 in almost 80 mins, but they didn't give up, i have to say this is the spirit we need to have, never give up, impossible is nothing!
Yes I am from the Netherlands and support all teams from the Netherlands in Europa league or Championships League. Hope they have at least a little change in the next round.
Jump to: