Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 614. (Read 451562 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
December 08, 2015, 06:01:43 PM
Boom United out.His iron defense has lost 3 goals.Thay are lucky becouse thay will not meet Barca next game.Could be 0-5 or something
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
December 08, 2015, 05:59:03 PM
Amazing wolfsburg!! twice they can come back after manchester united made a goal. so Happy to know manchester united lose tonight Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
December 08, 2015, 05:56:46 PM
todays champions matches were superb with full of goals, man utd tried hard to draw it but wolfsberg played well and score one more goal and won the match with 3-2 man utd, man city bounce back very good and scored 2 goals and won it by 4-2, and psv score 2nd goal at 80' min and won it , today it was full of goal feast
Activity: 812
December 08, 2015, 05:47:50 PM
Amazing matches between MU VS Wolfsberg and PSV VS Moscow, when Moscow 1-0 i thought MU had chance to win, but PSV beat moscow in the end, congrats PSV, sorry to hear that MU has to play Europa League now, sad story, i hope Asenal and chelsea will win tomorrow.
Chelsea is good for next round but Arsenal is in very bad situation they never won against Olympiakos Piraeus in last 3 matches and Arsenal current away form is also not good but as PSV we still can hope they will do their best for qualifying in next round
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
December 08, 2015, 05:46:50 PM
Amazing matches between MU VS Wolfsberg and PSV VS Moscow, when Moscow 1-0 i thought MU had chance to win, but PSV beat moscow in the end, congrats PSV, sorry to hear that MU has to play Europa League now, sad story, i hope Asenal and chelsea will win tomorrow.
For many years there was no Dutch club in the next round. PSV did a great job have to admit even I am AJAX supporter.

are you from Holland? I am also AJAX support, nice to see PSV goes into next round, congrats PSV, they did a great job cause they 0-1 in almost 80 mins, but they didn't give up, i have to say this is the spirit we need to have, never give up, impossible is nothing!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
December 08, 2015, 05:43:36 PM
For the first time in this champions league, today i don't bet to daily gol, because i think don't score more, because more team is already qualificated for the next turn, i bet only to 1x2
Wolfsburg and psv win (and man united exit to champions league)

Yes that sounds logic.The qualified teams will not go 100% because there is no reason to do so.
Maybe a few teams will give some substitutes a chance to show if they are worth it.
Furthermore I'm with you regarding Wolfsburg and PSV.
Imagine Man United not making it?! I'd say bye bye Tulip General LvG!! Grin

Yes!
Wolfsburg as made it.Bet won!Awesome!
LvG and Man United not under the last 16 and PSV won against Moscow as well.
This had been the best group matches this evening. I don't know how often the teams have switched places in the table but it was crazy!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
December 08, 2015, 05:42:42 PM
For many years there was no Dutch club in the next round. PSV did a great job have to admit even I am AJAX supporter.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
December 08, 2015, 05:41:46 PM
There was so much drama in the United match and De Gea had the worst day ever in his career I think lol.
Activity: 840
December 08, 2015, 05:38:50 PM
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
December 08, 2015, 04:39:44 PM
My bet for today:

Galatasaray vs Lokomotiv Astana bet over 2.5 goals
Wolfsburg vs Manchster united bet over 2.5 goals

and I'm sure both teams Manchester united and Galatasaray will be win for this match.

galatasaray bet is 0-0 in first half and i think that you over 2..5 goal bet is in danger but cannot say in next half they can score 3 goals also, but in man utd match you won in first half itself as the score is wolfsburg 2-1 man utd.

both man utd and man city opponent are won the first half , i think today also they both are going to lose the match.
Activity: 812
December 08, 2015, 03:59:00 PM
one monster game of the year is wolfburg vs manu.......if wolfsburg choose to go easy on manu the best result would be a goaless draw as it has become a habbit for manchester united to play for boredraws Sad otherwise manu 2-0 win coming up
Today Man Utd going to do something special they are in very attacking mood and have first goal in just 10 minutes now I think we have too many goals in this game and any one can win

Edit:  Equalizer by Wolfsburg both going to kill opponent  Cheesy
Pab
legendary
December 08, 2015, 03:47:58 PM
For the first time in this champions league, today i don't bet to daily gol, because i think don't score more, because more team is already qualificated for the next turn, i bet only to 1x2
Wolfsburg and psv win (and man united exit to champions league)

Yes that sounds logic.The qualified teams will not go 100% because there is no reason to do so.
Maybe a few teams will give some substitutes a chance to show if they are worth it.
Furthermore I'm with you regarding Wolfsburg and PSV.
Imagine Man United not making it?! I'd say bye bye Tulip General LvG!! Grin

Yeah,could be nice to  say him goodbye,it can happen tonight.If thay cant scorei n EPL,why  thay will score in CL
Juve is Juve,looks like after slow start thay are playing better and better.Thay want to be first in group
Pab
legendary
December 08, 2015, 03:42:20 PM
Lets night  fever begin.MU look his last result.PSV i have  doubts.Russian clubs are very often playing killing contrattacks
Galasaray clear favourite athome
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 08, 2015, 03:37:47 PM
one monster game of the year is wolfburg vs manu.......if wolfsburg choose to go easy on manu the best result would be a goaless draw as it has become a habbit for manchester united to play for boredraws Sad otherwise manu 2-0 win coming up
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
December 08, 2015, 03:19:36 PM
Today i prefer betting on Junventus win against Sevilla, they don't need to win but Sevilla is not playing well on last european matches. Could be an interesting match but i don't expect so many goals.
Activity: 980
December 08, 2015, 03:12:14 PM
Juventus is back into good form and i am sure it will win this match against Sevilla.

Juventus can already draw, because if manchester city win and juventus only draw, is juventus the first of the group. In this week have already hard game against Fiorentina in italian serie a. I bet only to under 2,5, like more game of juventus  Grin

Maybe this match will get draw result but i also have my bet on Juventus ML. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
December 08, 2015, 03:09:49 PM
I think so match between Sevilla vs Juventus will go very close more possibility to end with draw i have my bet on under 2.5 goals and other bet on daily goals 24 or more.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
December 08, 2015, 02:48:54 PM
Juventus is back into good form and i am sure it will win this match against Sevilla.

Juventus can already draw, because if manchester city win and juventus only draw, is juventus the first of the group. In this week have already hard game against Fiorentina in italian serie a. I bet only to under 2,5, like more game of juventus  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 08, 2015, 02:35:29 PM
indeed Juventus needs to bring their A-game to this match because sevilla will be no push over
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
December 08, 2015, 02:23:35 PM
We are betting NOW LIVE on the UEFA Champions League :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
Jump to: