Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 620. (Read 451562 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
November 28, 2015, 04:50:31 PM
The last round of the group stage of the League will be very interesting because not all of them have secured their passage to the next stage. I think that would be a lot of unexpected results  Wink

I hope we have at least one, that is FC Porto winning vs Chelsea.
That game with Din Kiev really messed up everything for Porto.

Porto can already draw against Chelsea because have win the first match. If porto and Chelsea draw and dinamo Kiew win against  M . Tel aviv, Chelsea is out of champions league
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
November 28, 2015, 04:37:32 PM
The last round of the group stage of the League will be very interesting because not all of them have secured their passage to the next stage. I think that would be a lot of unexpected results  Wink

I hope we have at least one, that is FC Porto winning vs Chelsea.
That game with Din Kiev really messed up everything for Porto.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 28, 2015, 04:20:59 PM

perfect for setting up matches always is that last game in group stage
i will pass on betting but will post here some my predictions
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 27, 2015, 11:47:24 AM
My prediction

Liverpool vs Bordeaux, Liverpool win WIN
Villarreal vs Rapid Vienna, Villarreal win WIN
Krasnodar vs Borussia Dortmund, both team to score LOSE
Monaco vs Anderlecht, home or draw LOSE
Schalke 04 vs Apoel Nicosia, Schalke 04 win WIN
Augsburg vs Athletic Bilbao, over 1.5 goals WIN

too many game, so I am confused Grin

only lost two teams, should my parlay can win, yeah football is always a surprise, a big team does not guarantee a win.
you should do more research before you make your bets because monaco is not like last year they sold many players and this year they are always underporforming it makes them unpredictable and also anderlecht is a good team
if i were you i would pick up another match and also stay away from dortmond match because they already qualified

every bet I'm always doing research, I had doubts when choose monaco, but because I think they are playing at home and they must win to advance to next round.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 27, 2015, 11:45:52 AM
it will be difficult to predict Manchester united but i think they will be prepared for the match and Wolfsburg will try to win the game so they qualifie first.
it will be a very exiting game with open play and some goals
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 27, 2015, 11:22:52 AM

The champions could be from the england team. Both of the leftover england team , liverpool and tottenham has been doing very good at the european league and also at the local league

yes i agree with you, liverpool and tottenham played very well and they are currently the leader in the standings of each group.
Both already in next round of Europa League and both doing very good in EPL their current form give them some good dividend in League as Chelsea and Man Utd both are not good right now
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
November 27, 2015, 11:18:07 AM

The champions could be from the england team. Both of the leftover england team , liverpool and tottenham has been doing very good at the european league and also at the local league

yes i agree with you, liverpool and tottenham played very well and they are currently the leader in the standings of each group.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
November 27, 2015, 10:57:08 AM
Yesterday i have lose really more, because i have bet to daily gol and have score only 52 gol in 24 match.
I have bet from 68 to 80, 0,01 btc for every bet (68-70-72 ecc)

52 daily gol have a odd to 1.01  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
November 27, 2015, 10:53:03 AM

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
November 27, 2015, 10:41:02 AM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
November 27, 2015, 09:42:28 AM
you should do more research before you make your bets because monaco is not like last year they sold many players and this year they are always underporforming it makes them unpredictable and also anderlecht is a good team
if i were you i would pick up another match and also stay away from dortmond match because they already qualified

Monaco may not be like last year however they are still a decent team to consider so his decision to bet for them is not a bad decision at all. It is just that luck is not at the monaco's side

yes right, monaco unlike last year. their performance in the league is also unstable and are in a position 6.

6th in the league is actually not bad since they are playing at a better league than what anderlecht is. Most people will take them as ML option as well anyway, si it is not totally bad decision
you are right that the french league better then the belgian league but anderlecht is more stable and more performing then monaco playing
monaco are in the top 6 because the rest of the team league are in another level below because the french league has 3 or more levels
first level is occoupayed by psg second level occoupayed by the teams fighting for europeen spots the third level is the rest

No one can predict the future as well so the decision to choose monaco is not really bad decision if you consider from the statistics both team is having a downfall right now
November 27, 2015, 09:34:17 AM

Monaco may not be like last year however they are still a decent team to consider so his decision to bet for them is not a bad decision at all. It is just that luck is not at the monaco's side

yes right, monaco unlike last year. their performance in the league is also unstable and are in a position 6.

6th in the league is actually not bad since they are playing at a better league than what anderlecht is. Most people will take them as ML option as well anyway, si it is not totally bad decision
you are right that the french league better then the belgian league but anderlecht is more stable and more performing then monaco playing
monaco are in the top 6 because the rest of the team league are in another level below because the french league has 3 or more levels
first level is occoupayed by psg second level occoupayed by the teams fighting for europeen spots the third level is the rest
legendary
November 27, 2015, 09:18:27 AM

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2015, 09:13:47 AM

legendary
November 27, 2015, 08:51:07 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 27, 2015, 06:40:22 AM
let's bets

FC Basel vs Fiorentina  Fiorentina win
Monaco vs Anderlecht over 1.5 goals
Liverpool vs Bordeaux  Liverpool win
Celtic vs Ajax  over 1.5 goals
Club Brugge vs Napoli  Napoli win

Ajax finally won again in Europe. They were a long time without any victory. In the Dutch competition they play well but in Europe they sucks. Just a too young team for it. In those games they should let play some older players like Heitinga.
playing at Celtic home base they could win and i think this is good step for Ajax in this weekend against PEC Zwolle i hope they would win

I hope also for a nice win but PEC Zwolle is always a difficult opponent. At least there are that good anymore like a few years ago.
November 27, 2015, 06:01:28 AM
My prediction

Liverpool vs Bordeaux, Liverpool win WIN
Villarreal vs Rapid Vienna, Villarreal win WIN
Krasnodar vs Borussia Dortmund, both team to score LOSE
Monaco vs Anderlecht, home or draw LOSE
Schalke 04 vs Apoel Nicosia, Schalke 04 win WIN
Augsburg vs Athletic Bilbao, over 1.5 goals WIN

too many game, so I am confused Grin

only lost two teams, should my parlay can win, yeah football is always a surprise, a big team does not guarantee a win.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
November 27, 2015, 05:51:50 AM
Hmm Krasnodar beat Dortmund isn't that a bit of a shocker guys?  Cool
pretty disgusting because I lost by this match, I pick both teams to score. but after I saw the statistics FC Krasnodar very well when playing at home 2x win and unbeaten. so they deserved to win, although dortmund cant make a goal and it's very bad.
lot of people predict Dortmund will win or draw in this match but it seems lot of them also lost their bets from this match

I pick dortmund both teams to score, because I know Krasnodar very good and definitely score goals at home. but dortmund can not make a goal this is so bad and you are right a lot of people expect dortmund win and I think also this game will more than 2.5 goals. but it is pretty boring match
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2015, 05:36:29 AM
My parlay yesterday lost 1 team and now I try again

Liverpool v Bordeaux Liverpool @ 1.42
Celtic v Ajax  Both teams to Score yes
FK Krasnodar v Dortmund Both teams to Score yes
Schalke v APOEL  Over 0.5 Goals @ 1.24 HT
Lazio v Dnipro  Lazio @ 1.27

nice parlay, how many total odds? Schalke vs APOEL Over 0.5 Goals @1.24, you mean first half over 0.5 goals?

Total odds : @ 5.58 I will make a backup parlay with higher odds, ow sorry I forgot to add HT, I'll edit
I have not seen your prediction tonight why  You do not bet tonight ?

yesterday I was quite confused to predict the Europa league, but I try to follow your parlay and lose 2 teams Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
November 27, 2015, 05:33:03 AM
Europa League/Champions League madness is over for this week, I got something on Tuesday with a very good parlay then I decided not to bet anymore. I saw others winning as well. It's good to share our picks and a mix&match!
Jump to: