Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 618. (Read 451562 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
December 08, 2015, 05:32:04 AM
I have bet the following games

Manchester City  Vs  Borussia Monchengladbach   Man city wins
Sevilla  Vs  Juventus  Juventus wins
PSG Vs  FC Shakhtar Donetsk  over 2.5 goals
Real Madrid  Vs  Malmoe  over 2,5 goals
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
December 08, 2015, 05:24:51 AM
I have made three bets for today: Sevilla +0 @ 1.791, Paris Saint Germain -1 @ 1.909 and Galatasaray ML @ 1.615. Good luck guys. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
December 08, 2015, 05:12:08 AM
Only interested predict some teams tonight  some predictions take risks Wink

Manchester City  VS  Borussia Monchengladbach   Man city
Paris Saint Germain (PSG)  VS  FC Shakhtar Donetsk  over 2.5 goals
Real Madrid  VS  Malmo  Malmo +3
Sevilla  VS  Juventus  both teams to score

I like Sevilla vs Juventus both team to score, also  I think Benfica vs Atl. Madrid is game where we can expect a lot of goals. Manchester city will win that is what I think also. I think I will make some bets with this predictions.

Wolfsburg vs Manchester Utd is game of the evening for sure, both will try to win and secure first place. PSV have a chance to make something also.
I expect a lot of goals in tonights games.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
December 08, 2015, 05:07:02 AM
The odds seems very low for PSV and CSKA. Is there not a good chance that PSV wins at home?

PSV will do in any way to win this match, so that they can qualify for next round. This seems like an easy victory for PSV, because CSKA quite sunk in group stage
legendary
Activity: 1442
December 08, 2015, 05:05:28 AM
Only interested predict some teams tonight  some predictions take risks Wink

Manchester City  VS  Borussia Monchengladbach   Man city
Paris Saint Germain (PSG)  VS  FC Shakhtar Donetsk  over 2.5 goals
Real Madrid  VS  Malmo  Malmo +3
Sevilla  VS  Juventus  both teams to score

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 08, 2015, 05:02:20 AM
group B is unique tonight

PSV - CSKA Moscow         
Wolfsburg - Manchester Utd

MNU, PSV and Wolfsburg need to win if they think to play in next faze
MNU is bad possition here cuz if they dont win they will play in uefa league
psv must win in order to hope for draw or lost for MNU then they are in next faze of champion league
for Wolfsburg they can play draw or win to pass in next faze if they lose they are in uefa league only if psv wins off course

these matches are to watch tonight

easy win for PSV and the game of life or death for Manchester United. but the last few games of Manchester United is very boring.
I hope when Manchester undergo this game does not come back boring.
legendary
Activity: 1162
December 08, 2015, 04:31:01 AM
The odds seems very low for PSV and CSKA. Is there not a good chance that PSV wins at home?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 08, 2015, 04:06:03 AM
group B is unique tonight

PSV - CSKA Moscow         
Wolfsburg - Manchester Utd

MNU, PSV and Wolfsburg need to win if they think to play in next faze
MNU is bad possition here cuz if they dont win they will play in uefa league
psv must win in order to hope for draw or lost for MNU then they are in next faze of champion league
for Wolfsburg they can play draw or win to pass in next faze if they lose they are in uefa league only if psv wins off course

these matches are to watch tonight
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 08, 2015, 04:00:58 AM
Wolfsburg is going to be my biggest play against Manchester United.

Some teams have already qualified and may not be as motivated so watch for some let down matches.

distance of points in group B only a difference of 1 point, Wolfsburg only need a draw to advance to the next round, while Manchester United need a win, because if the draw, I think PSV will win and Manchester United will not qualify.

match pretty tense between Wolfsburg vs Manchester United

Yeah, that's mean Manchester will do everything to win this match, but I'm not really sure if they can win since their offensive side is so poor this year. Maybe they will depend on their second line like Mata, Depay, Lingaard etc to score goals.
It will be an interesting match to watch IMO

I also think Manchester will be difficult to win this game, especially the last few games they were very poor goals, draw a very possible for this match.

yeah and also this game not play at manchester united home. i a bit afraid of the team that already qualify, are they play serious or not. because i want bet real madrid and PSG.
legendary
December 08, 2015, 03:56:48 AM
All Wolfsburg needs is a draw but if Manchester United draws and PSV wins, Manchester United is knocked out. They need to play to win.

I still think Wolfsburg can overcome and win straight up.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
December 08, 2015, 03:16:03 AM

Some teams have already qualified and may not be as motivated so watch for some let down matches.

distance of points in group B only a difference of 1 point, Wolfsburg only need a draw to advance to the next round, while Manchester United need a win, because if the draw, I think PSV will win and Manchester United will not qualify.

Yeah, that's mean Manchester will do everything to win this match, but I'm not really sure if they can win since their offensive side is so poor this year. Maybe they will depend on their second line like Mata, Depay, Lingaard etc to score goals.

I also think Manchester will be difficult to win this game, especially the last few games they were very poor goals, draw a very possible for this match.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
December 08, 2015, 02:29:25 AM

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
December 08, 2015, 02:26:01 AM
Some hot plays today. Getting ready with the snacks and beers for tonight  Cool

Galatasaray - FC Astana Galatasaray

PSG - Shakhtar PSG

Real Madrid - Malmo FF Real Madrid

Manchester City - B. Monchengladbach  Manchester City

Wolfsburg - United United +0
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
December 08, 2015, 02:22:14 AM

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 08, 2015, 01:56:55 AM
i made a parlay today, which is Paris Saint Germain - Shakhtar Donetsk, Match Winner: Paris Saint Germain

Real Madrid - Malmo     Match Winner: Real Madrid

https://sports.betcoin.ag/ShareTicket/?ticketid=130274

i hope i will win cause i lost a lot of money of alt coin trading, i had to gamble to make my money

is like an easy victory for both, the odds only @1.59 should is very safe. good luck hope you win Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
December 08, 2015, 01:40:47 AM
i made a parlay today, which is Paris Saint Germain - Shakhtar Donetsk, Match Winner: Paris Saint Germain

Real Madrid - Malmo     Match Winner: Real Madrid

https://sports.betcoin.ag/ShareTicket/?ticketid=130274

i hope i will win cause i lost a lot of money of alt coin trading, i had to gamble to make my money
legendary
December 08, 2015, 01:01:46 AM

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2015, 10:48:54 PM
There are eight games to be played today for the Champions League. What do you guys think about those 8 games? For me, I am going to bet on PSG -1 @ 1.715, Man United +0.5 @ 1.675 and Man City ML @ 1.703.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 01, 2015, 03:28:37 PM
If I make long term bet about Champions League championship I'd put my money on Barcelona. I don't see any big rival except Bayern München. English teams have no chance this year. Real Madrid is weaker than its last seasons.
We would expect Barcelona - Bayern München final again.

Dont forget juventus could be the unexpected finalist again. Do you remember how they surprised everyone that they win from real madrid and qualify as the finalist? No one expected them to win

Yes don't forget Juventus. They are now in the 5th place in Serie A and they are probably going to pass as winner of their CL group. If Pogba wakes up again I think they have all the good cards to play a role in this Champions League. To win it will be difficult but they should easily reach the semifinals  Wink

They have no more pirlo this time. It is sad that they decided to release him and sami khedira keep having an injury so only pogba alone in the midfield is not enough for juventus

semis may be max achievement for juve this season in champion league maybe quarter will be realistic
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
December 01, 2015, 11:13:29 AM
If I make long term bet about Champions League championship I'd put my money on Barcelona. I don't see any big rival except Bayern München. English teams have no chance this year. Real Madrid is weaker than its last seasons.
We would expect Barcelona - Bayern München final again.

Hmmm I don't know. I agree that Barcelona is again the overall favorite to win this title.
But as soon as decision-making games begin everything is possible.
And until today no team ever were able to defend the CL title.

The curse of champions league is always with the previous winner so no team ever defend the title until today yet. The trophy will always move to another club so if the curse actually exist then barcelona will not be the champions
Jump to: