Pages:
Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 64. (Read 451553 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So another big game for RMA, because they will play against Juventus on 3rd April.RMA always prove themselves great in UCL.Ronaldo is scoring goals in every match.So It is a good news for them and I think madrid have the possibility to win over Seria A champion.RMA always showed brilliant performance on UCL in last 3-4 seasons and I think they will want to win it at any cost.

Do you even watch soccer? If you do then you would know that Ronaldo's performance has been quite shitty this season, he is still decent if you compared him with alot of decent player then he is still on top but if you compare him with his past performance then it is a big deep shit he is this season. The chances to win is actually not that huge for real madrid
Maybe you are the one who doesn't watch soccer. Juventus are not the same side when it comes performance and i will admit that Real Madrid are not as strong as well but Ronaldo has rediscovered his brilliant form once again and that would be very problematic for Juventus.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
So another big game for RMA, because they will play against Juventus on 3rd April.RMA always prove themselves great in UCL.Ronaldo is scoring goals in every match.So It is a good news for them and I think madrid have the possibility to win over Seria A champion.RMA always showed brilliant performance on UCL in last 3-4 seasons and I think they will want to win it at any cost.

Do you even watch soccer? If you do then you would know that Ronaldo's performance has been quite shitty this season, he is still decent if you compared him with alot of decent player then he is still on top but if you compare him with his past performance then it is a big deep shit he is this season. The chances to win is actually not that huge for real madrid
Do you even watch Ronaldo playing? If you do then you should know that Ronaldo is in trouble in La Liga until January, but in the Champions League, he is top scorer and played great from the beginning of the group phase. In La Liga he has also risen, he has scored 22 goals, left behind only 3 goals from Messi. So you should know that Ronaldo this season is not that shitty.

Yup, Ronaldo's new role playing at the center forward position has been paying dividends.  He kinda sucked last year, but this year, he has played really well considering his lower pace while losing some of that 'Ronaldo creativity and flair'.

I think we could see Real in the CL finals because of none other than RONALDO.  Yeah, I know.  It's sickening.  Lol.

I do watch it and I consider it nothing more than a luck. Inconsistent performance is nothing more than a mere luck that sooner or later going to stop. If he is struggling in laliga then his luck will soon run out. The next game against Juventus is definitely not going to end well for them , also If I recall correctly he scored most of his goal in the group stage
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

Do you even watch Ronaldo playing? If you do then you should know that Ronaldo is in trouble in La Liga until January, but in the Champions League, he is top scorer and played great from the beginning of the group phase. In La Liga he has also risen, he has scored 22 goals, left behind only 3 goals from Messi. So you should know that Ronaldo this season is not that shitty.

Yup, Ronaldo's new role playing at the center forward position has been paying dividends.  He kinda sucked last year, but this year, he has played really well considering his lower pace while losing some of that 'Ronaldo creativity and flair'.

I think we could see Real in the CL finals because of none other than RONALDO.  Yeah, I know.  It's sickening.  Lol.
I just wish not Real Madrid who gonna win the champions league , the odds are too low. A surprising team , an underdog like as Roma or Liverpool maybe? We know Ronaldo play so well after struggling on score goals , but now he is on top performance he looks like can't stop scoring , someone should stop him (not by break his ankle of course) .
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
RMA is playing very well in UCL and I hope they will knocked out juventus like PSG.Ronaldo is the current top scorer of UCL and I hope he will continue to score in upcoming matches.No doubt, a very big match is coming on April 4.In away match, RMA needs to score 1 or 2 which will help them in second leg.RMA can do it once again I hope so.
After very good win against Tottenham now Juventus is also very high in confidence even they are going to play against one of world's best club but still this could be any body game as both can do any thing on day Ronaldo is right now one of best strikers right now and he is going to try his best for his team RMA
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
RMA is playing very well in UCL and I hope they will knocked out juventus like PSG.Ronaldo is the current top scorer of UCL and I hope he will continue to score in upcoming matches.No doubt, a very big match is coming on April 4.In away match, RMA needs to score 1 or 2 which will help them in second leg.RMA can do it once again I hope so.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

Real Madrid will play away in the first leg and this is an advantage in my opinion. As long as Madrid able to create one or more away's goals, then the second leg will be easier for them.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

Activity: 742
Merit: 253
very disappointed when saw the two representatives of the inggis must meet, but what can make this a fair drawing results and no manipulation .. and I now lebu favor liverpool than m.city
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars

First half of the season was shit. Second half has been fantastic for CR7: top goalscorer in the CL with 12 goals, 21 goals in 13 games with RM in 2018, 37 goals in total this season (he might finish the season with +50 goals)...sure looks like the numbers of a "decent" player. Let's be honest, he's in great form right now and that's just bad news for Juventus, and the other 7 clubs in the Champions League.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

I think the guy just graded his performance in his last outing among his national team. He scored four goals last week but so what? Salah did that in the Premier just the other day.
Once these top scorers in their respective league get wind of a player doing this starts getting their competitive juices flowing and they instinctively start thinking to do the same. Cheesy
Watch Messi next game do the same. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
As a buildup to that said match, Gianluigi Buffon claims that Messi is the technical as he compared Cristiano Ronaldo to Messi but i believe that the attribute the Ronaldo lacks is dribbling of which Messi is currently the best, apart from that he is the more complete of the two players.
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

But this season is the best chance for Manchester city to win the champions league!
I don't think this season is any different from the others, no matter how good they've been in the Premier League, Manchester City will still have to face the big teams in the Champions League...and big top clubs are a different story in this competition (there's a reason why they always win the CL). Also, based on local league performances, Barcelona and Bayern Munich have the same chances of winning the CL, wouldn't you agree?
Barcelona and Bayern Munich have the same chance because they always have a very big chance to win the Champions League every year, would not you agree? different from Manchester City, the first time they look so great, they are a great team, but never before performed as well as this season. So this season is the best season for them to win the Champions League.

Manchester City, Barcelona, Real Madrid,Juventus and Bayern are teams that can win this champion's league because they are teams used to winning with great coaches and great players. in the direct confrontations there is always so much balance and a detail (even luck) can make the difference

Yes but in the Champions League, Manchester City have never looked so impressive, even this season is also not so impressive marena they also had lost in the group phase. But in the previous season, Manchester City is not impressive in the Champions League, in the Premier League is also not so great, but the current season Manchester City appear too super in the Premier League, that's what makes Manchester City more I count for Champions League champions this season. They are almost overtaken in the Premier League, so they can focus more on the Champions League.

They haven't gotten any real challenge in their Champions League campaign so far during this season and against Liverpool, they face an opponent who is very strong and one that they know very well.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Worst is that Mencester Citi will meet Liverpool in quterfinal
I think Citi will pass to next game
Bayern and Barca are strong favs
Real-Juve i hope Juve but Real form is rising and Real has more guns
Dream final Pepe against Barca
Semifinal Pepe against Bayern
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

But this season is the best chance for Manchester city to win the champions league!
I don't think this season is any different from the others, no matter how good they've been in the Premier League, Manchester City will still have to face the big teams in the Champions League...and big top clubs are a different story in this competition (there's a reason why they always win the CL). Also, based on local league performances, Barcelona and Bayern Munich have the same chances of winning the CL, wouldn't you agree?
Barcelona and Bayern Munich have the same chance because they always have a very big chance to win the Champions League every year, would not you agree? different from Manchester City, the first time they look so great, they are a great team, but never before performed as well as this season. So this season is the best season for them to win the Champions League.

Manchester City, Barcelona, Real Madrid,Juventus and Bayern are teams that can win this champion's league because they are teams used to winning with great coaches and great players. in the direct confrontations there is always so much balance and a detail (even luck) can make the difference
Yes for the five teams it is the best and the game is very good and balanced .. unpredictable because all team matches this year almost all teams balance the game, but in general the final round will meet Real Madrid vs. Barcelona and it is already Ordinary. I hope Barcelon vs Juventus will meet in the final round

Yes but in the Champions League, Manchester City have never looked so impressive, even this season is also not so impressive marena they also had lost in the group phase. But in the previous season, Manchester City is not impressive in the Champions League, in the Premier League is also not so great, but the current season Manchester City appear too super in the Premier League, that's what makes Manchester City more I count for Champions League champions this season. They are almost overtaken in the Premier League, so they can focus more on the Champions League.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: