Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 700. (Read 451562 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
September 16, 2015, 12:18:19 PM
Daily Goals UEFA Champions League
How many goals UEFA Champions League tonight

https://www.directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27538949

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
September 16, 2015, 12:18:03 PM

I also like these three and want to add Barcelona also because their CL performance is also very good and they can win this match easily

Barcelona will be playing with Roma and Roma is not a team that barcelona can win easily especially when they are playing at their home. The bet for roma is better and you should take chance to bet for roma +1 or draw no bet instead of betting for barcelona , risky and the odds is very small thats not worth it
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 16, 2015, 12:14:07 PM
For tonight, I am going to make a parley bet on Bayern Munchen ML, Arsenal ML and Chelsea ML. The odds I see is now @2.812, which looks pretty good.
I also like these three and want to add Barcelona also because their CL performance is also very good and they can win this match easily
you can't predict who will win in barcelona and roma match i'm a fan of barcelona so i always bet for it but this time it's really a risky one if you want to risk your bitcoin like me do it Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
September 16, 2015, 11:15:14 AM
For tonight, I am going to make a parley bet on Bayern Munchen ML, Arsenal ML and Chelsea ML. The odds I see is now @2.812, which looks pretty good.

i will also try your predictions because i dont know much about this teams, will try with less bitcoins and will add one more bet for over 1.5 and 2.5 goals
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 16, 2015, 11:02:57 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2015, 11:00:35 AM
Activity: 700
September 16, 2015, 10:54:22 AM
Dinamo Zagreb vs Arsenal over 2.5 goals
Roma vs Barcelona under 3.5 goals
Dinamo Zagreb vs Arsenal over 1.5 goals
Roma vs Barcelona I do not think will be many goals.Both teams are great so I see maximum 3 goals in this math.

Something wrong going here you need to clear this because I am not understanding this parlay Cheesy
Actually this was a typo mistake the third one was Chelsea vs Maccabi Tel Aviv  over 1.5 goals.I didn't pay attention when I quoted my betting slip here and I repeated same team two time.
Activity: 714
September 16, 2015, 10:50:39 AM
My Safe parlay for champions league

Bayer Leverkusen vs BATE Borisov under 3.5
Roma vs Barcelona over 1.5
Dinamo Zagreb vs Arsenal over 1.5
Olympiakos vs Bayern Munich over 1.5
Chelsea vs Maccabi Tel Aviv over 1.5
Dynamo Kyiv vs FC Porto under 3.5
Gent vs Lyon under 3.5
Valencia vs Zenit St. Petersburg under 3.5
I am using you betting prediction slip for tonight's matches. lets see what happens.Best of luck to both of us.Hopefully we both to make something from your picks as they are best.
September 16, 2015, 10:43:31 AM
For the games tonight, I have made a parley bet of Roma vs Barcelona over 2.5 and Chelsea vs Maccabi Tel Aviv over 2.5 @ 2.986, and another bet of Valencia ML @ 1.866. Good luck guys. Smiley
you run a great risk with chelsea vs maccabi tel aviv by beting over 2.5.
they are not good in offence only in defance so it will make a hard to make goals

Yup but don't forget Chelsea's defense is pretty bad at the moment.  When West Brom and Crystal Palace can get 2 goals, and Everton can get 3 goals playing against Chelsea, I would not be surprised to see Maccabi Tel Aviv getting one or two goals, or perhaps more. Smiley

Indeed, Chelsea played so bad in Premier League but dont forget on what happened to Juventus. Juventus did as bad as Chelsea in Local League but Juve did a great performance in Champions League last night. It means that there is a significant difference in Local League and Champions League.
Its absolutely right Chelsea could be a different side in CL because they have some good record and after watching Juventus we can expect performance like this from them
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
September 16, 2015, 10:39:51 AM
For the games tonight, I have made a parley bet of Roma vs Barcelona over 2.5 and Chelsea vs Maccabi Tel Aviv over 2.5 @ 2.986, and another bet of Valencia ML @ 1.866. Good luck guys. Smiley
they are not good in offence only in defance so it will make a hard to make goals

Yup but don't forget Chelsea's defense is pretty bad at the moment.  When West Brom and Crystal Palace can get 2 goals, and Everton can get 3 goals playing against Chelsea, I would not be surprised to see Maccabi Tel Aviv getting one or two goals, or perhaps more. Smiley

Indeed, Chelsea played so bad in Premier League but dont forget on what happened to Juventus. Juventus did as bad as Chelsea in Local League but Juve did a great performance in Champions League last night. It means that there is a significant difference in Local League and Champions League.
September 16, 2015, 10:29:33 AM
Roma vs Barcelona I do not think will be many goals.Both teams are great so I see maximum 3 goals in this math.

Something wrong going here you need to clear this because I am not understanding this parlay Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2015, 10:25:23 AM
There was surprises for the English club in the Champions League but today should be a easy win for Chelsea and Arsenal.
Both of their opponents are weak and both sides should able to clear their handicap.
Activity: 700
September 16, 2015, 09:53:55 AM
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
September 16, 2015, 09:44:43 AM
Only two big surprises last night, both Manchester teams. It's a surprise there were no more surprises! Expect much more of them tonight.

The only (almost) sure money is Arsenal win against Dinamo Zagreb, odds 1.50, don't miss a chance to collect easy profit.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 16, 2015, 09:33:11 AM
Roma vs Barcelona Barcelona to win
Chelsea vs Maccabi Tel Aviv Chelsea to win
Dinamo Zagreb vs Arsenal Arsenal to win
A toto-parlay on the win of these three teams I am going to put.Any advice would be appreciated regarding this selection.

relatively high odds of the three teams (2.89) add bayern munich and Bayer Leverkusen might be better? Cheesy
Thank you for your advice I will add those both teams to my parlay.I was double minded about them at first but it's ok now.
Ok, you're welcome. seems to match Bayer Leverkusen will win easily. for munich I do not know anything can happen, it all depends on your feelings Smiley
but i'm sure munich will win  Cool
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
September 16, 2015, 09:21:09 AM

Activity: 462
September 16, 2015, 09:13:49 AM
Activity: 728
September 16, 2015, 08:55:56 AM
Roma vs Barcelona Barcelona to win
Chelsea vs Maccabi Tel Aviv Chelsea to win
Dinamo Zagreb vs Arsenal Arsenal to win
A toto-parlay on the win of these three teams I am going to put.Any advice would be appreciated regarding this selection.

relatively high odds of the three teams (2.89) add bayern munich and Bayer Leverkusen might be better? Cheesy
Thank you for your advice I will add those both teams to my parlay.I was double minded about them at first but it's ok now.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
September 16, 2015, 08:55:29 AM
Activity: 350
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
September 16, 2015, 08:54:24 AM
My prediction for champions league today

Bayer Leverkusen vs BATE Borisov Bayer Leverkusen win
Roma vs Barcelona Home or away
Dinamo Zagreb vs Arsenal Over 1.5
Olympiakos vs Bayern Munich Under3.5
Chelsea vs Maccabi Tel Aviv Chelsea
Dynamo Kyiv vs FC Porto Home or away
Gent vs Lyon Draw or away