Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 703. (Read 451562 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2015, 03:54:45 AM
Chelsea has yet to have a good game this season and for that I will make a small bet on Maccabi Tel Aviv +0.5. It may not win but I will have a good profit if it does win.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
September 16, 2015, 03:53:29 AM
representatives of the Premier league really disappointing. duo manchester very bad  Angry

I missed my parlay because of duo manchester as well, for odds of 20.69. It is weird that both of them lose , psv is playing very good and they deserve to wi but juventus is just another lucky again like last year.
legendary
Activity: 1176
September 16, 2015, 03:48:05 AM
for today the most interessant bet is roma-Barcellona and Valencia zenit.
chelsea and arsenal have odds very low, because play with easy team
legendary
Activity: 1232
September 16, 2015, 03:39:47 AM
representatives of the Premier league really disappointing. duo manchester very bad  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 16, 2015, 01:42:16 AM
I guest i missed a little

Group A
Paris St. Germain - Malmö  --- PSG win
Real Madrid - Shakhtar Donetsk  --- RMD win

PSG and Real won but some fishy penal for real

Group B
Psv Eindhoven - Manchester Utd --- MNU win
Wolfsburg - Cska Moskova --- most likely draw

Booth i missed

Group C
Benfica - Astana --- BFC win
Galatasaray - Atletico Madrid --- ATM win

again i got score

Group D
Manchester City - Juventus --- MNC win
Sevilla - M Gladbach --- DRAW

and again missed but i must say juve surprise me here
legendary
Activity: 1120
September 16, 2015, 12:32:33 AM
my prediction Smiley

Paris Saint Germain vs Malmoe FF
Real Madrid vs Shakhtar Donetsk
PSV Eindhoven vs Manchester United BTTS
Wolfsburg vs CSKA Moscow
Benfica vs FC Astana
Galatasaray vs Atletico Madrid
Manchester City vs Juventus BTTS
Sevilla vs  Borussia Moenchengladbach

PSG win 2-0
Real Madrid win 4-0
PSV vs MU 2-1 win
Wolfsburg win 1-0
Benfica win 2-0
Atm Madrid win 0-2
city vs juve 1-2 win
sevilla win 3-0

nice prediction all win Cheesy

Congrats buddy Grin that was great picks all went right so how much money you make from these bets, i was with Juventus so i recovered my all lose from this amazing win. Cheesy

Amazing results and I am curious about your profit from them too. It should be a serious amount if you make the 8 bets in parley or still should be a nice profit for 8 straight bets. Congrats.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
September 16, 2015, 12:18:20 AM
I think we saw a theater today. Atletico had a lot of positions but they didn't score more goals in second half. I believe match was fixed to 0-2.

They are trying to be safe so you see they are more passive in the 2nd half because they dont want to get a goal for them anymore and keep the clean sheet. This is need for them to make sure they will win and stay at the top of the table
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 15, 2015, 11:47:16 PM
my prediction Smiley

Wolfsburg vs CSKA Moscow
Benfica vs FC Astana

PSG win 2-0
Real Madrid win 4-0
PSV vs MU 2-1 win
Wolfsburg win 1-0
Benfica win 2-0
Atm Madrid win 0-2
city vs juve 1-2 win
sevilla win 3-0

Congrats buddy Grin that was great picks all went right so how much money you make from these bets, i was with Juventus so i recovered my all lose from this amazing win. Cheesy
legendary
September 15, 2015, 10:48:33 PM
my parlay for champions league

PSG, Real Madrid, Benfica, Atm Madrid, Manchester city and sevilla i will take all Money Line Cheesy

Ouch my parlay almost win Sad
city ​​really beyond my expectations, but when seen from the performance in the league city is very superior, especially when they are playing at home

You forgot that Manchester City had not good stories in Champions League although they were good in Premier League. Smiley

yes I forgot about it, because I think the city was well in the league and unbeaten, then they are playing at home  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 15, 2015, 10:46:23 PM
my prediction Smiley

Wolfsburg vs CSKA Moscow
Benfica vs FC Astana

PSG win 2-0
Real Madrid win 4-0
PSV vs MU 2-1 win
Wolfsburg win 1-0
Benfica win 2-0
Atm Madrid win 0-2
city vs juve 1-2 win
sevilla win 3-0

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
September 15, 2015, 10:42:17 PM

PSG, Real Madrid, Benfica, Atm Madrid, Manchester city and sevilla i will take all Money Line Cheesy

city ​​really beyond my expectations, but when seen from the performance in the league city is very superior, especially when they are playing at home

You forgot that Manchester City had not good stories in Champions League although they were good in Premier League. Smiley
legendary
September 15, 2015, 09:59:22 PM

Activity: 994
PUGG.io
September 15, 2015, 08:56:46 PM
Mostly i have seen that parlays are lost it because of one match bet and that too we think that team will win surely, i betted on parlay and individually,   so at the end i had a decent profit, but not loss.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
September 15, 2015, 08:56:34 PM
Din. Zagreb will get at least 5 goals from Arsenal, good idea is to bet over 5  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
September 15, 2015, 08:00:27 PM
i have lost my parlay only for atletico madrid, i bet real madrid win + 2,5, sevilla win + over 2,5, psv win + over 2,5 and lost for atletico win + 2,5
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 15, 2015, 07:49:42 PM
There are too many goals in matches today. If people play over 1.5 goal bets they probably won some btc. Only Wolfsburg game was under 1.5 goals today.

Agree with you, most of match make more than 2 goals, but the odd was very small if we bet for over 1,5 total goals... Some example  El Real crush Shaktar 4-0 and Mancity lost againts Juve on they home game... But its okey..

After the game end, im being totally regret because not to betting for parlay on total goal over... But i think this not my day, i hope tonight will my perfect luck day for betting..
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
September 15, 2015, 07:47:08 PM
There are too many goals in matches today. If people play over 1.5 goal bets they probably won some btc. Only Wolfsburg game was under 1.5 goals today.

Over 1,5 generally have very low odds, for this i bet every time over 2,5 but i have lose atletico madrid and incredible psg (i don't have bet wolfsburg)
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
September 15, 2015, 07:40:08 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
September 15, 2015, 07:38:13 PM
Parlay predictions are contining more risk than straights.  Roll Eyes Who can win today with parlay predictions? I can see some of them loose with only one macrh.
One of them is me Smiley
This mine crash because Man City and Man Utd https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1D7XZZQh3ACckM3dsyuL94eLgUD5bSNubF and this my second parlay mix with dice https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=169VFW2mZMgqYTsnX6kMXrq5ARxztoSdgJ
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
September 15, 2015, 07:26:40 PM
Parlay predictions are contining more risk than straights.  Roll Eyes Who can win today with parlay predictions? I can see some of them loose with only one macrh.
Jump to: