Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 711. (Read 451562 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 31, 2015, 02:01:17 PM
I hope Manchester United play better in the CL than in EPL because I believe van Gaal messed up the attack.

They just bought some french 19 year old called martial for £36m, seems like a lot of money for a player i never heard of before.

Check youtube and you can see martial miss a goal infront of the goalline and celebrate like crazy. I cant believe why MU want to buy some stupid player. Even dempay cost cheaper than him and dempay is more famous in the world cup

I did see some clips of him on youtube, looks like a big gamble to me, he looks fast but no different from emile heskey at that age tbh. 
I think the atmosphere of Ligue 1 is really different with Premier League, I dont think he could adapt well in Man United. But, we can see his ability in Champions League, maybe he has hidden skill. Actually I had no idea why Man United bought Herrera in last season, which I rarely heard about him. But, in the fact he is a great player when he playing Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
August 31, 2015, 01:32:17 PM
I hope Manchester United play better in the CL than in EPL because I believe van Gaal messed up the attack.

They just bought some french 19 year old called martial for £36m, seems like a lot of money for a player i never heard of before.

Check youtube and you can see martial miss a goal infront of the goalline and celebrate like crazy. I cant believe why MU want to buy some stupid player. Even dempay cost cheaper than him and dempay is more famous in the world cup

I did see some clips of him on youtube, looks like a big gamble to me, he looks fast but no different from emile heskey at that age tbh. 
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
August 31, 2015, 12:55:34 PM

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
August 31, 2015, 11:22:35 AM

He was a Monaco forward I think. A pretty big club by the way dude  Cool
legendary
Activity: 812
August 31, 2015, 11:19:50 AM

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 31, 2015, 11:16:10 AM
I saw this today on Nitrogensports chat and blew me away so decided to post it here for you to see  Cool

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/6b02f43Ym1FaEgvRVR6MHI5SllXakdnTjFYUT09/

oh my god  Shocked Shocked if it belongs to me, I can be crazy and unthinkable will continue for several months  Grin
legendary
August 31, 2015, 09:02:39 AM
Well the guy will receive almost 4 btc from the parlay promotion but anyways this has to be the highest odds I have ever seen to lose by just 1 play  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
August 31, 2015, 07:52:51 AM
I saw this today on Nitrogensports chat and blew me away so decided to post it here for you to see  Cool

O my god...this is just insane,if this happened i would probobly be shocked for days and crying
hope the guy is feeling fine and not sick after that parlay

dammn that's pretty shocking lol those odds man that payout would have set me for the year lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
August 31, 2015, 07:50:12 AM

O my god...this is just insane,if this happened i would probobly be shocked for days and crying
hope the guy is feeling fine and not sick after that parlay
legendary
August 31, 2015, 07:46:45 AM

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
August 31, 2015, 07:04:02 AM
Later see the last week of premier league, liga and italian serie a, i think more team start slow (like chelsea, juventus, and in minor mode Barcelona) , bet all energy for win champions league now and play more slow in championship

I don't think for Chelsea and specially for Juventus. This year Juventus have a really bad player, later lose of Pirlo, Tevez and Vidal, have buy only one good player. For me, down in europe league to the first round

Juventus is totally wrecked indeed, they will not hold too much in the league.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
August 31, 2015, 04:14:40 AM
Later see the last week of premier league, liga and italian serie a, i think more team start slow (like chelsea, juventus, and in minor mode Barcelona) , bet all energy for win champions league now and play more slow in championship

I don't think for Chelsea and specially for Juventus. This year Juventus have a really bad player, later lose of Pirlo, Tevez and Vidal, have buy only one good player. For me, down in europe league to the first round
legendary
Activity: 1176
August 31, 2015, 03:38:05 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
August 30, 2015, 08:00:47 PM
Anyone here betting on who the competition winner is going to be?

for long term bet, i use only betfair ( i know, don't accept bitcoin but is the more famous betting site) , because the last years i have bet to little site the winner of europe league and later 4 month the site close  Grin

Also in a short time, you have to play in a trustable bet site. Because you can earn an amount of money in a short term but they can not pay your money. Trustable website always pays.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
August 30, 2015, 03:08:17 PM

for long term bet, i use only betfair ( i know, don't accept bitcoin but is the more famous betting site) , because the last years i have bet to little site the winner of europe league and later 4 month the site close  Grin
Activity: 546
August 30, 2015, 03:03:01 PM

Where do you plan to make this long term bet? What if the site is closed before the tournament is over?

I think you can mak the bet on directbet and I'm pretty asure they'll be open lol Cheesy they have been so for the past few months or even year Cheesy

But you never know. We saw a lot of gambling sites before, they were huge, they earned a lot of money but still they closed.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 30, 2015, 02:40:56 PM
Man City is always unlucky during the Champions League draw.
Their group consists of runner up last year and Europa League winner last year.
Even the weakest team, Borussia Mönchengladbach, is not a pushover.
Yeah, seems Champions League isnt their destination for now, since they had never qualify to atleast semifinal, even they have much money to buy many stars there.
legendary
Activity: 1218
August 30, 2015, 01:05:19 PM

Where do you plan to make this long term bet? What if the site is closed before the tournament is over?

I think you can mak the bet on directbet and I'm pretty asure they'll be open lol Cheesy they have been so for the past few months or even year Cheesy
Activity: 546
August 30, 2015, 11:55:29 AM

legendary
Activity: 1344
August 30, 2015, 10:29:03 AM
Man City is always unlucky during the Champions League draw.
Their group consists of runner up last year and Europa League winner last year.
Even the weakest team, Borussia Mönchengladbach, is not a pushover.
Jump to: