Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 707. (Read 451562 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 15, 2015, 11:06:12 AM
Real Madrid  and  Manchester City both teams to win and also over 2.5 goals for both matches.I am for these two matches for this night.I don'y see any chance of draw but clear winners.

Manchester city to win? I admit they are playing very good at the premier league now but remember that city never has a good record in champions league even if they are playing very good at premier league, it is risky bet you have
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
September 15, 2015, 11:01:49 AM
Real Madrid  and  Manchester City both teams to win and also over 2.5 goals for both matches.I am for these two matches for this night.I don'y see any chance of draw but clear winners.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 15, 2015, 11:00:50 AM
my prediction Smiley

Paris Saint Germain vs Malmoe FF
Real Madrid vs Shakhtar Donetsk
PSV Eindhoven vs Manchester United BTTS
Wolfsburg vs CSKA Moscow
Benfica vs FC Astana
Galatasaray vs Atletico Madrid
Manchester City vs Juventus BTTS
Sevilla vs  Borussia Moenchengladbach

Would you place all of those matches on a parlay bet or single bet? If place on a parlay means that you have a nice odds (more than 15) but if you place on a single bet for each match means that some of your picks are in a very low odds (Real Madrid & PSG)

I would rather play parlay, with a high risk and high victory Cheesy
I take the handicap for Real madrid and PSG

I don't suggest handicap fpr Real Madrid, especially against Shakhtar Donetsk. Yeah they can win but Shakhtar Donetsk is a tough team with their wolf coach Lucescu.

no problem, I try my luck -1 handicap for real madrid, i'm sure madrid will win with score 2-0 or more Smiley
September 15, 2015, 10:56:29 AM
I don't suggest handicap fpr Real Madrid, especially against Shakhtar Donetsk. Yeah they can win but Shakhtar Donetsk is a tough team with their wolf coach Lucescu.

Real madrid is still real madrid , they will win this by more than 2 goals so -1 for them is a good bet. Shaktar is a good team but still you cant compete them with real madrid, they are in very different level there

Agreed with you Real Madrid will win for sure and maybe 3-0 that is most possible chance for this match over 2.5 goals is good choice to bet on this match.

If people are confident about this, real madrid to win both half is a good bet as well. You should take chances while real madrid is on fire, they score 6 at their last match and they still have a lot of confidence for the match later
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
September 15, 2015, 10:51:31 AM

Real madrid is still real madrid , they will win this by more than 2 goals so -1 for them is a good bet. Shaktar is a good team but still you cant compete them with real madrid, they are in very different level there

Agreed with you Real Madrid will win for sure and maybe 3-0 that is most possible chance for this match over 2.5 goals is good choice to bet on this match.

Hey tennozer, I guess they never watch a Shakhtar game in their life, that's why they talk like that. Smiley
We'll see what happens 4 hours later.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 15, 2015, 10:46:54 AM

September 15, 2015, 10:37:46 AM

legendary
Activity: 1344
September 15, 2015, 10:32:08 AM
I am interested in Man United match vs PSV today. Depay is returning to his former club and if Man United can win, it would be a good start for their Champions League campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1232
September 15, 2015, 10:29:04 AM
my parlay for champions league

PSG, Real Madrid, Benfica, Atm Madrid, Manchester city and sevilla i will take all Money Line Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
September 15, 2015, 10:24:27 AM
my prediction Smiley

Wolfsburg vs CSKA Moscow
Benfica vs FC Astana

Would you place all of those matches on a parlay bet or single bet? If place on a parlay means that you have a nice odds (more than 15) but if you place on a single bet for each match means that some of your picks are in a very low odds (Real Madrid & PSG)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
September 15, 2015, 10:10:57 AM
I have put 3 teams Paris Saint Germain, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla into my paraly slip so let's see what happens tonight but i wish profitable ending.
September 15, 2015, 10:06:16 AM
I hesitate to Seville , they found a pretty formidable opponent ,
They need luck to win the game tonight  Smiley

Their opponent is not bad at all however Im very sure that it will be less than 2.5 goals or bet for both team to score. It is hard to bet for them to win because their last match is a draw, that is silly for them to be draw last week
legendary
September 15, 2015, 10:03:24 AM
my prediction Smiley

Wolfsburg vs CSKA Moscow
Benfica vs FC Astana

I have no doubt on sevilla, they are really good to play in European leagues. I believe sevilla will win 2-0.
You can see some predictions, today mostly holds sevilla
Activity: 700
September 15, 2015, 09:59:14 AM
I made a small parlay having selected some hot teams for today. Real Madrid,Manchester City,Manchester United and Atletico Madrid all to win their matches.They all should win without any serious resistance.
legendary
Activity: 1008
September 15, 2015, 09:57:11 AM
Manchester City vs Juventus my picks is Manchester City to win.They had played head to head 2 matches and both were ended at draw.But now Juventus has very poor performance and Man City tremendous.So Man City is the only choice.

In my suggestion Both team to score would be nice to bet on this match but i am agree with you Man. City is much better than Juventus with current form and statics are in favor of it.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
September 15, 2015, 09:48:26 AM
my prediction Smiley

Wolfsburg vs CSKA Moscow
Benfica vs FC Astana

Activity: 896
September 15, 2015, 09:46:31 AM
I will pick Manchester City for today bet because Juventus consistently performing very poor so i don't think they can win this match, Manchester City is in super form and on winning track so that is good reason to take risk at it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
September 15, 2015, 09:45:57 AM
Manchester City vs Juventus my picks is Manchester City to win.They had played head to head 2 matches and both were ended at draw.But now Juventus has very poor performance and Man City tremendous.So Man City is the only choice.
I agree with you. man city will win, it can be seen from each league matches. city running smoothly while juventus very bad
legendary
September 15, 2015, 09:43:52 AM
my prediction Smiley

Wolfsburg vs CSKA Moscow
Benfica vs FC Astana

Activity: 714
September 15, 2015, 09:42:49 AM
Jump to: