Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 206. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Wallet up and runing but only 1 connection, i created europecoin.conf with 6 nodes but it is the same.
legendary
Matthias because my wallet didn`t wont to sync from last night, i deleted everything and started over, will i have to wait with maturing coins?
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Currently at block 817742. 
4 connections but no staking.

please try to close and restart looks like the correct block, but  somehow a bit to less connection,
could you please close it  and reopen it but leave it locked for some minutes?
Then restart and try again. How is your weight? how many coins are there?
What  does it say when yor hover over the staking icon?

thanks
Matthias
Hi Matthias,

First of all what a great project and commitment of the EuropeCoin dev team!!

I appriciate you take the time to answer the questions.

Currently i am still 2 hours behind, so no staking will happen. But earlier today i was synced with the network and the tooltip showed a message about "no mature" coins, but all my coins are mature.  (Not that much approx 1500).

yes i can confirm that experience, because i had  the same this morning. Please close the wallet and reopen it but leave it locked for some minutes.
Then restart and try again. That worked for me, don’t ask me why before Christmas, lol, we will find out Wink

have fun
Matthias

Hi Matthias thanks again, may be it is a fools question, but what do you mean by  'leave it locked' ?

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

please try to close and restart looks like the correct block, but  somehow a bit to less connection,

thanks
Matthias
Hi Matthias,

Currently i am still 2 hours behind, so no staking will happen. But earlier today i was synced with the network and the tooltip showed a message about "no mature" coins, but all my coins are mature.  (Not that much approx 1500).

yes i can confirm that experience, because i had  the same this morning. Please close the wallet and reopen it but leave it locked for some minutes.
Then restart and try again. That worked for me, don’t ask me why before Christmas, lol, we will find out Wink

have fun
Matthias

thanks
Matthias
Hi Matthias,

legendary

SNIEF! Thats so nice and yes what shall i say:

you rock!
Matthias  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Now I am ready and wanna say thanks for all, who support us, who support me, and who have a dream, like me!

Special thanks to Matthias & Alberto and his team!

Wish u all Merry Christmas 2015!

I am ready for Santa Clause 2015!

Greetz
Meta
legendary

hey my friend first of all THIS description of your problem sounds much more familiar with what others reported before, dont you agree?
So i didn’t want to dismiss you completely. Just what you first wrote wasn’t possible, what you wrote now is  possible, that easy.
Second: Did you look at the DATE of the reports?
How-about, what-about... how about to give our rocket-scientists just a few hours to investigate and OF COURSE provide a fix?
So please, you can do nicer than that, somehow without scratching on our trustworthiness. We are used to take each other serious in this
community, therefore knowing that, we try to think twice before saying something to each other. This is NOT a coin that asked you to mine it.
At east is wasn’t us, right? More likely this is the team, that may have been the one, that saved your coins from recycle bin, i guess.
IS THAT UNTRUSTWORTHY?
Its a community that is used to solve things together, to progress together, and to report problems in a useful way to help
and not to demand anything. Never mind, you may not have known, not everybody knows what’s different here and what not.
But please look close at this thread, read it and understand and then have fun keeping it fun altogether. DEAL?  Wink

you are welcome
have fun
Matthias

The WALLET is a bit hard to trust completely, not the ERC project! Read my words again: I REALLY apprechiate what you have done, and I have just doubled my stake in this coin because I think it will succeed. Back in the PoS days the slogan was 1 ERC = 1 EURO, and that is what I would like to see this project  become: REAL, USEFUL, VALUABLE DIGITAL MONEY for Europe. I trust you to help us all get there, I just want to recommend squashing the bugs, they are nasty creatures that makes people think the wallet is infested (you dismissed this bug as insignificant earlier on)(and yes, I have followed and read the thread). Fun is all very well, but don't get too defensive when someone points to problems, we also need to get this thing right! If you are in on that we sure have a DEAL!  Wink

And Merry Christmas, BTW!  Grin

DEAL Wink
have fun
Matthias

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

hey my friend first of all THIS description of your problem sounds much more familiar with what others reported before, dont you agree?
So i didn’t want to dismiss you completely. Just what you first wrote wasn’t possible, what you wrote now is  possible, that easy.
How-about, what-about... how about to give our rocket-scientists just a few hours to investigate and OF COURSE provide a fix?
So please, you can do nicer than that, somehow without scratching on our trustworthiness. We are used to take each other serious in this
community, therefore knowing that, we try to think twice before saying something to each other. This is NOT a coin that asked you to mine it.
At east is wasn’t us, right? More likely this is the team, that may have been the one, that saved your coins from recycle bin, i guess.
IS THAT UNTRUSTWORTHY?
Its a community that is used to solve things together, to progress together, and to report problems in a useful way to help
and not to demand anything. Never mind, you may not have known, not everybody knows what’s different here and what not.
But please look close at this thread, read it and understand and then have fun keeping it fun altogether. DEAL?  Wink

you are welcome
have fun
Matthias

The WALLET is a bit hard to trust completely, not the ERC project! Read my words again: I REALLY apprechiate what you have done, and I have just doubled my stake in this coin because I think it will succeed. Back in the PoS days the slogan was 1 ERC = 1 EURO, and that is what I would like to see this project  become: REAL, USEFUL, VALUABLE DIGITAL MONEY for Europe. I trust you to help us all get there, I just want to recommend squashing the bugs, they are nasty creatures that makes people think the wallet is infested (you dismissed this bug as insignificant earlier on)(and yes, I have followed and read the thread). Fun is all very well, but don't get too defensive when someone points to problems, we also need to get this thing right! If you are in on that we sure have a DEAL!  Wink

And Merry Christmas, BTW!  Grin
legendary
I'm at 817688

getblockbynumber 817688
"proofhash" : "0001a73177cf9418c01153aad31c514ce23bfaff4116cec8a2ea2a4c16e8d477"

Just opened my wallet and re-synced, 7 Connections so far.

sounds great

Smiley Matthias

legendary

thanks
Matthias
legendary
0 connections... Where have all the nodes gone?

Not exactly a smooth ride, this one...

ZERO Huh Nope, if you are having our nodes in your conf, THIS
can not be the case, do you? If not, add them, if yes, restart and report again.
Is your wallet up to date?

hope that helps
Matthias

Had 1 connection with this node list from the OP:

addnode=167.114.224.79
addnode=167.114.224.82
addnode=194.135.92.209
addnode=104.255.33.55
addnode=194.135.93.49
addnode=23.227.190.77

Restarted the wallet and got 6, but why are they disappearing? I have plenty of bandwidth.

And then there is the crash on close, an unspecified runtime error. I have seen others report the same, how about a fix? Not very trustworthy...

Don't get me wrong here, I'm in for this ride, but as I said, not very smooth so far... But I really apprechiate the work you do here, Matthias! I've been syncing and staking this coin ever since I mined some k's of ERC in the PoW phase, I glad now that I did!

So i didn’t want to dismiss you completely. Just what you first wrote wasn’t possible, what you wrote now is  possible, that easy.
IS THAT UNTRUSTWORTHY?
But please look close at this thread, read it and understand and then have fun keeping it fun altogether. DEAL?  Wink

you are welcome
have fun
Matthias

can not be the case, do you? If not, add them, if yes, restart and report again.

hope that helps
Matthias

Had 1 connection with this node list from the OP:

addnode=167.114.224.79
addnode=167.114.224.82
addnode=194.135.92.209
addnode=104.255.33.55
addnode=194.135.93.49
addnode=23.227.190.77

Restarted the wallet and got 6, but why are they disappearing? I have plenty of bandwidth.

And then there is the crash on close, an unspecified runtime error. I have seen others report the same, how about a fix? Not very trustworthy...

Don't get me wrong here, I'm in for this ride, but as I said, not very smooth so far... But I really apprechiate the work you do here, Matthias! I've been syncing and staking this coin ever since I mined some k's of ERC in the PoW phase, I glad now that I did!
legendary

hope that helps
Matthias

Activity: 284
10 connections
Block 817606

work fine for me!

Merry Xmas for all!
legendary
9 connections
Block 817508

sounds perfect Smiley
stake baby stake and eyes open!

have fun Matthias

everybody whose wallet doesn’t look like this close it, don’t panic, we
are here to help you, as always, everything under control.
 Wink

Activity: 284
9 connections
Block 817508
legendary
Ok Meta like always fast response.
Jump to: