Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 201. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Anyone else having trouble resync? removed everything and did a completley new one, used bootstrap on link in first post here. seems to go without any problem until its like 1400-1500 blocks left to sync with then its just seems to hang there, and now restarted it like 4 times everytime it keeps frezzed on a few more blocks. (1472 blocks to go, 1490 blocks, 1591 blocks to go ) got 7 active connections   seems to get stuck on block 850241 of calculated 851832 blocks total. ?? What to do anyone got any suggestions?

1. removed everything and tried doing that 2 times with bootstrap from here.
2. tried to just close and restart erc wallet 4-5 times after its stuck on this last same block for more then 1 hour.
3. tried to do a completley new installation on another computer again with bootstrap but hangs when its a few blocks left aswell. (didnt really paying attention to wich block it was on when it stopped on that one since i thought i just redo it on my main computer instead.

only thing i can think of trying is start over again with clean install without bootstrap but that will take forever... and thought if thats the problem more then me should have noticed it by now? 

I have no problems with synch.

Here is my getinfo:

Code:

getinfo

{
"version" : "v2.0.0.0-g",
"protocolversion" : 60014,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : xx,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 851987,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 94939680.96207216,
"connections" : 7,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "xx.xx.xx.xx",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 84.61118704,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.28747582
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1450109129,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"wallet" : "unlocked",
"errors" : "",
"encrypted" : "false",
"synced" : "true"
}

And here is my europecoin.conf  ( in the same location as wallet file is. )

Code:
$ cat .europecoin/europecoin.conf 
addnode=167.114.224.79:2828
addnode=167.114.224.82:2828
addnode=194.135.92.209
addnode=104.255.33.55
addnode=194.135.93.49
addnode=23.227.190.77

addnode=94.143.245.5:61356
addnode=223.73.15.254:38595
addnode=81.226.179.150:64949
addnode=185.5.52.221:34570
addnode=5.146.249.12:30372

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Anyone else having trouble resync? removed everything and did a completley new one, used bootstrap on link in first post here. seems to go without any problem until its like 1400-1500 blocks left to sync with then its just seems to hang there, and now restarted it like 4 times everytime it keeps frezzed on a few more blocks. (1472 blocks to go, 1490 blocks, 1591 blocks to go ) got 7 active connections   seems to get stuck on block 850241 of calculated 851832 blocks total. ?? What to do anyone got any suggestions?

2. tried to just close and restart erc wallet 4-5 times after its stuck on this last same block for more then 1 hour.
3. tried to do a completley new installation on another computer again with bootstrap but hangs when its a few blocks left aswell. (didnt really paying attention to wich block it was on when it stopped on that one since i thought i just redo it on my main computer instead.

only thing i can think of trying is start over again with clean install without bootstrap but that will take forever... and thought if thats the problem more then me should have noticed it by now? 

Thanks for reporting. I have also the feeling, that the old bootstrap wont work more. I will now syncing from scratch and make an own bootstrap like Matthias adviced here.

Greetz
Steve
Same here ....stuck @ block 850241...9 connections ....
Activity: 374
Merit: 250

Thanks for reporting. I have also the feeling, that the old bootstrap wont work more. I will now syncing from scratch and make an own bootstrap like Matthias adviced here.

Greetz
Steve

And the .conf file then? that still needed or can i remove that aswell? wasnt nodes hardcoded in wallet? or what nodes are the right ones? using the ones on first page aswell asuming all those using right chain. ?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

Greetz
Steve

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

A few  tips to avoid / fix problems like this

sometimes i forget, that things are not obvious out of the box for everybody.
I will try to get better on this. To make sure, here are some tips:

1) don't mix old Europecoin technologie (1.x) with 2.x technologie

Though the ugrade was somehow a challenge, die most feared actual hardfork
passt by in such a smooth way, that one could forget, that these two chains are not only
incompatible, but they are both two complete different technologies. This hat following implications
when resyncing or rebuilding:

case:
you have a old wallet.dat
You wlll have no problems on rebuilding from below 820k, but you can't us the bootstrap (very slow)

solution:
start rebuilding with  the bootstrap and create a new wallet.dat, import the old one

nearly the same vice versa, using the new wallet.dat makes you compatible with the bootstrap,
but wallet may fail under Block 820k and crash

In general, you can do better by avoiding Problems like that by following:

don't have ONE wallet.dat as backup, have one from every month,
this protects you also from ending up with one copy that is corrupted

2) when you have your wallet in sync,

make your OWN bootstrap, it will work better the any other. Its like a fingerprint.
the hashes are of course the same, but that doesn't mean, your computer doesn't influence the structure at all, it does!

How to make a bootstrap:

make a copy of the file blk0001.dat and rename it to bootstrap.dat, thats it Wink

3)  never unlock your wallet when you are syncing, always lock it, before closing!
THIS is one of the most issues solving practices !

4) nope, you are not save:

Also keep keep in mind, we are currently growing faster, than any other of our generation of altcoins.
So does our network. But at the same time we are not big enough to be save against attacks. This is noch
even the case for bugs, but simply a question of computing power. At the same time we are generating very
huge public interst: Our Twitteraccount skyrocketed from 3000 impessions per week up to 5000 per DAY and our
Retweet reach went from 3000 viws per Tweet/Retweets to amazing 2.5 million per Tweet. Was i what to say is,
the time where attacks will be likely could be right now and we have to use our smartest tool, we have in Europecoin:

Its called: EVERYBODY EYES OPEN!

Please check regularly and be aware, that your harddrive crawling like crazy is not enough to feel save, CHECK YOUR BLOCKs
to discover issues early. That is not only the path for survive, is the highway to heaven,
Know, that your are experiencing this project roller-coasting into its most exciting part of its history. I amm saying this for a reason:
YOU and YOUR AWARENESS is needed now! So, thank you for reporting! Great!

META: just came  home, now rushing into our SLACK ...

THINGS NEVER EVER PROGRESSED MORE PROMISING
WELCOME TO THE TIPPINGPOINT!

Big names are running storm on Twitter,
REAL INFLUENCERS are getting interested and are expressing it in puplic:
https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Rush/status/686226453952729089

here is a sneak preview of the next few month:

its muuuch more then just a staking device:

FinTech at CES: MasterCard, Coin, Rokos, Samsung and SoftBank Are Making Waves

having fun
Matthias
 Grin

legendary
No risk, no fun!
Mine was stuck too, but a rewind worked, sort of:

{
"no. blocks removed" : "500",
"hashBestChain" : "b0f7aa531cad60ee682c6e641be05d4cf292ad8a04f24de64e14071c02b9cd46",
"nBestHeight" : "850269",
"result" : "success",
"Further action" : "Please restart Europecoin"
}

But after restart it gets stuck again on the same block.

Follow than please my steps I announced here
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Mine was stuck too, but a rewind worked, sort of:

{
"no. blocks removed" : "500",
"hashBestChain" : "b0f7aa531cad60ee682c6e641be05d4cf292ad8a04f24de64e14071c02b9cd46",
"nBestHeight" : "850269",
"result" : "success",
"Further action" : "Please restart Europecoin"
}

But after restart it gets stuck again on the same block.
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Often a rewind of 50 blocks are too less, if the blocks are fast created...u need maybe 200!

But my bootstrap is still working...I will give u my result after this...

Still no luck...

I tried 200, got a failure.  Shut down and restarted the wallet.

Tried 1000, and it failed again.

12:50:00  rewindchain 1000

12:50:00
{
"no. blocks removed" : "0",
"hashBestChain" : "7b36e3341515b40f7aac91b25a97a73dabf90819bf5516eaae8a5bd00c787c6f",
"nBestHeight" : "850239",
"result" : "failure"
}

Ok...so please wait for my result with my old way https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13506540
...its still in progress cuz bootstrap file!

Ok, I'll wait.  I have to leave for a while anyhow.

I still have the bootstrap file from the last time I re-synced.  I shut my wallet down for now.  Thanks!

I've made a mistake: Dont use bootstrap with ur old wallet.dat...rename it...make a new wallet.dat and than bootstrap...I think, it will working much faster...after bootstrap replace the old wallet.dat...
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Often a rewind of 50 blocks are too less, if the blocks are fast created...u need maybe 200!

Still no luck...

I tried 200, got a failure.  Shut down and restarted the wallet.

Tried 1000, and it failed again.

12:50:00  rewindchain 1000

12:50:00
{
"no. blocks removed" : "0",
"hashBestChain" : "7b36e3341515b40f7aac91b25a97a73dabf90819bf5516eaae8a5bd00c787c6f",
"nBestHeight" : "850239",
"result" : "failure"
}

Ok...so please wait for my result with my old way https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13506540
...its still in progress cuz bootstrap file!

legendary
No risk, no fun!
Maybe this will shed some more light on the problem?

I tried rewindchain back to just before the last POS reward I had that matched the Block Explorer's version of my wallet.

It did rewind back a bit, but not as far as I wanted.  Now when I try to rewind it, I get an error.

legendary
No risk, no fun!
My Europecoin is not synchronizing anymore... This morning it did work fine, but even after restarting it doesn't synchronize. I have 8 peers connected to the network.
Other people have this problem too?

Last blocktime: 10 january, 15:18:18

I have the same issue right now:

1. backup ur wallet.dat
2. delete everything from roaming folder except wallet.dat
3. download bootstrap (http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europecoin-wallet-download/category/1-europecoin-wallet?download=24:bootstrap-dat-20-12-15) and copy it in roaming folder
4. wait...sometimes the bootstrap needs longer than 30 minutes
5. is bootstrap ready, closing wallet and re-opening it

6. its synced now, and you can staking again after unlocking ur wallet

We are observing this issue and wanna report you later! Thanks for ur attention. You can always control it with our Blockexplorer: erc.explorer.bitnodes.net

Greetz
Meta

I'm in sync, and have seven connections, but my wallet has created the last 25 blocks?  (And still going...so I shut it down.)

Are u in the same Block like the blockexplorer shows? And dont forget to unlock ur wallet AFTER syncing...not during...
legendary
No risk, no fun!
My Europecoin is not synchronizing anymore... This morning it did work fine, but even after restarting it doesn't synchronize. I have 8 peers connected to the network.

I have the same issue right now:

1. backup ur wallet.dat
2. delete everything from roaming folder except wallet.dat
3. download bootstrap (http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europecoin-wallet-download/category/1-europecoin-wallet?download=24:bootstrap-dat-20-12-15) and copy it in roaming folder
4. wait...sometimes the bootstrap needs longer than 30 minutes
5. is bootstrap ready, closing wallet and re-opening it

6. its synced now, and you can staking again after unlocking ur wallet

We are observing this issue and wanna report you later! Thanks for ur attention. You can always control it with our Blockexplorer: erc.explorer.bitnodes.net

Greetz
Meta
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Activity: 385
Merit: 252
Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).
I'm delighted to see that 2 of my favorite coins (and devs) have joined forces. I feel like it's a dream coming true.
IoT, cloud staking, PoS crypto-currencies and truly positive, honest and hard working developers. This could spark a real paradigm shift in the Wild-West of the alts riddled as it is with scams and deceit. The right way to do it is in our grasp now.

Thank you, OKtoshi, szenekonzept, StaisyBit and all team(s) members! Seeing your positive attitude and "just do it" approach is truly inspiring.

OK is Honored with the new cross collaboration with Europecoin:

Congratulations to ERC for claiming a "Permanent add promo"
showing Real commitment to their communities to support long term adoption.

Europecoin is getting integrated in the base coins for all coming ROKOS flavors releases for IoT devices.

https://i.imgur.com/UIrxFuU.png

What is ROKOS?
http://rokos.space

Thats the stuff, that is important for mass adoption,
let me outline some of the amazing Features:

1) a freaking twenty dollar device
2) pushbutton Blockchain preinstalled
3) turnkey ready full node
4) turnkey ready hands off staking wallet
5) ioT-standart Internet-of-Things ready
6) Staisybit cloudstaking ready

Europecoin is one of the few preconfigured
default coins ON EVERY DEVICE

forward ever, backwards never,
have fun Matthias
 Grin

Awesome news! As always. Cheesy  Exactly what i was wishing for, to let all my non techie friends and family get the chance to get in on ERC and learn some more as it goes and interest goes up, without the step have to know it all to just getting started barrier. And to have the possiblity to let them get in early before it all goes mainstream! again Awesome! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Europecoin is getting integrated in the base coins for all coming ROKOS flavors releases for IoT devices.

https://i.imgur.com/UIrxFuU.png

What is ROKOS?

Thats the stuff, that is important for mass adoption,
let me outline some of the amazing Features:

1) a freaking twenty dollar device
2) pushbutton Blockchain preinstalled
3) turnkey ready full node
4) turnkey ready hands off staking wallet
5) ioT-standart Internet-of-Things ready
6) Staisybit cloudstaking ready

Europecoin is one of the few preconfigured
default coins ON EVERY DEVICE

forward ever, backwards never,
have fun Matthias
 Grin

legendary
Activity: 1140
OK

What is ROKOS?
legendary
No risk, no fun!
I see that the coin developing nicely ...
I wish I had been here before  Smiley

Why? Be a part here...we have enough work for all!

Greetz
Meta
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I see that the coin developing nicely ...
I wish I had been here before  Smiley
Jump to: