Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 238. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

For our Chronicles:

we reentered Coinmarketcap TOP 100 now sitting on rank 88

Price: 600 sat
Volume 4-5 BTC

Bittrex is running mad
Never seen that before

have fun, should be easy today  Grin Grin Grin
Matthias

Europecoin trade is here:

and here:

BITTREX

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
@metamorphin in my opinion europecoin have no interest promote countrycoins

be a solution and a tool in a special area as matthias decribed before should be the goal

cryptocoins just as payment solution is a weak design

I am not sure; but I think, to promote each other will push a lot of coins in europe with our thinktank!

My intention is easy: Write about these coins and the interests will increase for us! I didnt know another way, to bring in the developers from europe in our Thintank! Of course, if I find them, we can create workgroups!

Of course, Matthias told me about you: U also a great developer. Maybe u have some interests, to let our community growing!
legendary
wow, just checking in and the activity is great.

I've seen posts regarding erc2...is the 1.0.0.0 wallet still viable?

Is there an exchange/swap imminent?

Can someone PM me the latest update please?

thanks.

I WILL ALSO SEND THIS AS PM, LIKE YOU REQUESTED

Exchange is not imminent because its the v2 prerelease but its easy to install
(much easier), much faster and yeah, read here:

I assume, i don't have to remind you, to make a BACKUP, before installing.

For those, who compile from source (Linux):

1) watch your compiler and praise our DEV
2) backup the COMPLETE .europecoin folder,
    the DB is a new version and for easy roll back, you should have the old one
3) Windows Version is simply Failsafe

whats new:

1) we removed the fake VPOS and optimized the current staking engine.
    you will see it using 75% less memory and run much faster.
    (New real VPOS is done and will replace it after the testperiod.)

2) removed unsecure IRC requests and replaced them by hardcoded Bitnodes
    (thanks to bitnodes.net and our donors)

3) excessive cleanup of senseless code from endless forks (nearly one third of the original filesize)
    as well, as tons of fixes: Those who compile Europecoin from source, will not even see a warning

4) all the features, i described and promised here:
    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11952519

[/size]

BITCOINGARDEN

To be really up todate about our whole story,
i recommend this article about our way from takeover to
the first BITTREX comeback ever
and a brief review about our new wallet release:

PRESS HERE TO VISIT

if you liked this article you may also like to read this one:
EuropeCoin: a movement to decentralize Europe

and have a nice day
Matthias
 Grin Grin Grin

and here:

BITTREX

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
wow, just checking in and the activity is great.

I've seen posts regarding erc2...is the 1.0.0.0 wallet still viable?

Is there an exchange/swap imminent?

Can someone PM me the latest update please?

thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
@metamorphin in my opinion europecoin have no interest promote countrycoins

be a solution and a tool in a special area as matthias decribed before should be the goal

cryptocoins just as payment solution is a weak design

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

Great discussion (thats my chance lol) here's what i have in mind
for europe:

Europecoin.eu.org is a workgroup-management enabled community-platform, to manage expert teams and establish them as grassroots lobbying teams, in Europe. The website provides state of the art intranet-inspired communication and highly interconnected publishing, sharing and marketing tools, to support the teams, Their goal is, to educate decisionmakers about blockchain technologie and to foster a "decentralization of powers" across Europe.
Founder Matthias Klees has collected his experience as social media educater for members of the European Parlament in Brussels.
quote "In this changing world, one day, even people presently in power, will have questions. They usualy ask "experts" around them. These "experts" are mostly lobbying for paying corporations. Thats, why we would like to be around them too."

PRESS HERE DIGG DEEPER

have fun
Matthias  Grin Grin Grin

I have started to fill an excel sheet about every coin from europe u know! Maybe some of our community here can help us!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SSl00b11hgYKQl6RVyz3_LvNPP6drwUKyiH5seIdo3w/edit

greets

legendary

Great discussion (thats my chance lol) here's what i have in mind
for europe:

Europecoin.eu.org is a workgroup-management enabled community-platform, to manage expert teams and establish them as grassroots lobbying teams, in Europe. The website provides state of the art intranet-inspired communication and highly interconnected publishing, sharing and marketing tools, to support the teams, Their goal is, to educate decisionmakers about blockchain technologie and to foster a "decentralization of powers" across Europe.
Founder Matthias Klees has collected his experience as social media educater for members of the European Parlament in Brussels.
quote "In this changing world, one day, even people presently in power, will have questions. They usualy ask "experts" around them. These "experts" are mostly lobbying for paying corporations. Thats, why we would like to be around them too."

PRESS HERE DIGG DEEPER

have fun
Matthias  Grin Grin Grin

legendary
so any news about my favorite country-coin?

yes i call europe a country thats the way it goes and i like it

did always feel as human living on earth in europe

way more than some small scale tiny country national feelings.....

Yes, there are (always)  i know how busy you are, so i think you missed our weekly report,
or probably don't even know, how luxury ERC owners are serviced , getting a weekly
report. (How many coins do that?)  I am pleased RC is your favourite "regional" coin

here it is the report:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12034799

have fun
Matthias
Grin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

The EU was born so that unelected tyrants can rule over the people of Europe, and to make the EU banks more wealthy (look greece, portugal,spain,italy where it went to)

That being said, we can have unity in Europe without the EU, in a decentralized way, with the blockchain technology and coins like this promoting it.

did ya read what i wrote?
i said we can change what the EU will be
its build on democratic structures

just need a movement utilize that structures and u can change the EU

a europecoin could be used as a tool by such a movement

and greece....

well how a country was able to survive that long where pay tax was just something for the silly is a riddle to me
not EU made greece struggeling

but the banks that invested into greece goverment bonds and then did fear never get money back created the crisis

that would be the first step to reform the EU to stop protecting banks
and replace that unneeded parasites with blockchainpowered solutions where everyone can be his own bank

Hey i`m not anti bank, but i`m neither a banking lover.

I think the banks in the future can only exist if they start to integrate bitcoin and other crypto currencies into their systems. Banks are corrupt but so does anything else, the blockchain can bring transparence, and end corruption everywhere.

Isn't that what we want to end corruption?

And then people can have the choice between personal banking (those who can protect their private key), or institutional banking in a reformed bank (if they are not technologically expert, so that other people would protect their money).

Not all people can manage their private keys safely, those guys can have their money with a reformed bank, while others can have the option for personal banking Smiley
legendary

The EU was born so that unelected tyrants can rule over the people of Europe, and to make the EU banks more wealthy (look greece, portugal,spain,italy where it went to)

That being said, we can have unity in Europe without the EU, in a decentralized way, with the blockchain technology and coins like this promoting it.

did ya read what i wrote?
i said we can change what the EU will be

just need a movement utilize that structures and u can change the EU

a europecoin could be used as a tool by such a movement

and greece....

well how a country was able to survive that long where pay tax was just something for the silly is a riddle to me
not EU made greece struggeling

but the banks that invested into greece goverment bonds and then did fear never get money back created the crisis

that would be the first step to reform the EU to stop protecting banks
and replace that unneeded parasites with blockchainpowered solutions where everyone can be his own bank
Add it to yobit exchange and then i might buy some, it looks interesting. Does it promote the European Union or just Europe as a borderless continent?

how could a idea have boarders its cant cross?

some people say EU was born to make the rich more rich

and that is true

but there are two interesting sideffects

effect one

if impossible for any serious mind to think two countries inside EU will go into war with each other...

effect two

even if moneybags did try to utilize the EU as their tool
their vote is not more valuable than my vote

together we the people of the EU can make this a utopia come true

and the only borders created by others who dont follow human rights and other basics that qualify them for being able join the EU

the EU born as a idea to grow wealth can be seen as the most successful peace project of the world

how can anything create boarders for that?

in the end we need a united world
but a united europe is a first step

------------

my personal ideas and visions
i dont speak for europecoin
but i dont think matthias is a 1% guy i guess he too want the best for the 99%

legendary
Add it to yobit exchange and then i might buy some, it looks interesting. Does it promote the European Union or just Europe as a borderless continent?

how could a idea have boarders it cant cross?

some people say EU was born to make the rich more rich

and that is true

but there are two interesting sideffects

effect one

if impossible for any serious mind to think two countries inside EU will go into war with each other...

effect two

even if moneybags did try to utilize the EU as their tool
their vote is not more valuable than my vote

together we the people of the EU can make this a utopia come true

and the only borders created by others who dont follow human rights and other basics that qualify them for being able join the EU

the EU born as a idea to grow wealth can be seen as the most successful peace project of the world

how can anything create boarders for that?

in the end we need a united world
but a united europe is a first step

------------

my personal ideas and visions
i dont speak for europecoin
but i dont think matthias is a 1% guy i guess he too want the best for the 99%
legendary
so any news about my favorite country-coin?

yes i call europe a country thats the way it goes and i like it

did always feel as human living on earth in europe

way more than some small scale tiny country national feelings.....
Activity: 287
Merit: 115
YOU gave them to (i don't his name)? Thats really hard, and now you haven't the money to get back in?
You could have been owning 6 BTC worth in Europecoins if you still had those 2 million. I can really imagine how that  should feel.

Its a pity that the 2 million got lost for us all, but I saw exactly that sum always sitting on the bottom of the sales row in comkort
till the last day, because i took track of how many coins got deleted, that was nearly 7 million ERC. That is got  for the price,
but bad for the owners. So i am pretty sure that they are not in the  hands of the guy any more, but contributed to a nice
reduction of the total amount of coins. After one 6 month death and two times coins lost by deletions of Exchange accounts there are
 ~20 million ERC less in circulation

... and YOU, RataXes please post your ERC adress!

Its a pleasure for me to have you still in with 50 000 ERC,
engaging members like you are the true value that's needed for success.
Please test the new wallet, if you didn't yet and tell us, what you think.
[/size]

have fun
Matthais
  Smiley

and here:

BITTREX

It wasn't me. It was user "apcoins" who gave 2 million ERCs to "TheAnalyzer". Here's the post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8355743

You probably remember that guy since he gave you 1 million too. That million didn't go to waste though! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8999438

legendary
Makes me want to kill myself. I just can't get a break with this coin. Somebody want to sell 250k on 9 satoshis per coin? Or maybe spare some sympathies?

whats up did you sell your coins?
I am shure on reading this thread and on knowing the story,
it should be obvious, that I will go forward regardless what happens.
This project will not end any time, so there may be still a chance do do the right thing,
regardless how cheap you may have sold. (9sat? O.K. that hurds really bad)
As you can read in my last post, next great wallet release is already coming and the  new
staking concept will blow your mind Wink

good luck
have fun
still good to jump in
Matthias
  Wink

AH i just discovered your old post: you didn't sell your  coins,
you lost them because you missed the comkort closing.
Yeah did you see, that i also answered to your previous post?
(i ALWAYS answer)

maybe this is a help to come over it!
Read  here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12018984

have fun
Matthias
   Cheesy

Yeah, I was on board pretty much from the start. Mined and shit.

I bought those 250k coins slightly before you took over. Price was 9 satoshis and trade was pretty much non-existent. Laptop got wasted so I never transferred those to wallet. Had desktop comp of course which I could have used PLUS month should have been quite enough to react indeed so shame on me, but I didn't see Comkort's announcement until week ago.

Don't have 0.5 BTC at the moment so I guess you can keep your 50k. Unless you want to give them to that one guy who gave 2 million ERCs to a random guy who told he was taking it over - which is way sadder story than my tearjerking tale of my own stupidness.

YOU gave them to (i don't his name)? Thats really hard, and now you haven't the money to get back in?
You could have been owning 6 BTC worth in Europecoins if you still had those 2 million. I can really imagine how that  should feel.

Its a pity that the 2 million got lost for us all, but I saw exactly that sum always sitting on the bottom of the sales row in comkort
till the last day, because i took track of how many coins got deleted, that was nearly 7 million ERC. That is got  for the price,
but bad for the owners. So i am pretty sure that they are not in the  hands of the guy any more, but contributed to a nice
reduction of the total amount of coins. After one 6 month death and two times coins lost by deletions of Exchange accounts there are
 ~20 million ERC less in circulation

... and YOU, RataXes please post your ERC adress!

Its a pleasure for me to have you still in with 50 000 ERC,
engaging members like you are the true value that's needed for success.
Please test the new wallet, if you didn't yet and tell us, what you think.

have fun
Matthais
  Smiley

and here:

BITTREX

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Makes me want to kill myself. I just can't get a break with this coin. Somebody want to sell 250k on 9 satoshis per coin? Or maybe spare some sympathies?

This project will not end any time, so there may be still a chance do do the right thing,
As you can read in my last post, next great wallet release is already coming and the  new

good luck
have fun
still good to jump in
Matthias
  Wink

(i ALWAYS answer)

have fun
Matthias
   Cheesy

Yeah, I was on board pretty much from the start. Mined and shit.

I bought those 250k coins slightly before you took over. Price was 9 satoshis and trade was pretty much non-existent. Laptop got wasted so I never transferred those to wallet. Had desktop comp of course which I could have used PLUS month should have been quite enough to react indeed so shame on me, but I didn't see Comkort's announcement until week ago.

Don't have 0.5 BTC at the moment so I guess you can keep your 50k. Unless you want to give them to that one guy who gave 2 million ERCs to a random guy who told he was taking it over - which is way sadder story than my tearjerking tale of my own stupidness.
legendary
its interesting people blind and not see the potential of this coin

a expert marketing guy together with a high skilled wallet dev

and build around a great coin name with a clear plan how to give the coin a special meaning

i understand people did wait after the "get added to bittrex" hype

but 200-400  satoishi for a below 100 mill cap coin with potential is a bargain

Good morning all together

Crptonit, thank you again, for your motivating post.
Anybody who likes to jump in: This is the right time! ERC is cheap, but staple, at the moment.
Anybody else: i have still a long way to go and you have plenty of time, to watch us.
I will not stop working anyway, regardless of any support,
because this is the way to get you in, one by one.  Grin

I was very nervous too, about Bittrex adding Europecoin.
I have seen so many coins dying in exactly that way
and i am happy, that ERC is doing a great job.

Currently working on:
1) talking to payment-providers (yes, creating some volume would help a lot)
2) preparing the release of our final version 2
3) preparing for the launch of our service for the in-wallet-cloudstaking
4) rethinking the user-experience on http://europecoin.eu.org, to foster more engagement
    (Ideas, requests and comments are welcome)

support us,
have fun
Matthias
  Smiley

and here:

BITTREX

legendary
its interesting people blind and not see the potential of this coin

a expert marketing guy together with a high skilled wallet dev

and build around a great coin name with a clear plan how to give the coin a special meaning

i understand people did wait after the "get added to bittrex" hype

but 200-400  satoishi for a below 100 mill cap coin with potential is a bargain
legendary

good luck
have fun
still good to jump in
Matthias
  Wink

(i ALWAYS answer)

have fun
Matthias
   Cheesy

Jump to: