Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 233. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
memento audere semper
UPDATE ABOUT WALLET ISSUE

I have had a look at the wallet issue.

It seems that one field of an API call is changed. Specifically, the issue comes from here:

API call: https://bittrex.com/api/v1.1/public/getmarkethistory?market=BTC-ERC&count=40

Field that cause the issue: "Fill type"

Issue: so far, the name of that field was "FillType" .. Now, as you can see by clicking on the link above, the field name is changed in "FilleType" (note the "e" right after "Fill").

Solution: i could just change into the source code the field's name from "FillType" to "FilleType", but i would first be sure that Bittrex owners are aware of this, because "FilleType" means nothing in english, while "FillType" does. It may be an error of their API server.

That said, i have already opened a support ticket on Bittrex, asking whether that is an error of their servers or not.

Once i get a reply from them, i can make a decision. If they tell me that "FilleType" is not an error, well i will change the source code and update the Windows executable. Otherwise, if they tell me that is an actual server error, we just need to wait until they fix it, then we are "good to go".

Stay tuned for updates.

EDIT:

This is the reply:

Solution: we just have to wait for Bittrex to fix its issue. However, i don't like the fact that if API doesn't work then the wallet crashes. Hence, i will work on this and i will release an update to fix this misbehavior.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Activity: 287
Merit: 115
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Great job Matthias as always Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

The dump?  Someone recovered his old ERC from recycle-bin, because he found out,
some Idiot brought it back to exchange , LOL  Grin

the question is who will be the idiot if we look back from a few years in the future...

I can understand the frustration of those, who got burned by the first owner of ERC, but it might be a good time for them,
to come over it and to look again, I guess. If i would see my dead coin for 400 sat and more on Bittrex i might get the idea,
that something might have been happening wile i was away .... just saying ... lol.

everybody else:
I know my report is two days overdue, I had to speak to 1/2 people for it, to be sure, that i have everything i place, before i promise ....
You will see it will have been worth the time and it will get published tomorrow, that's a promise too

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

The dump?  Someone recovered his old ERC from recycle-bin, because he found out,

the question is who will be the idiot if we look back from a few years in the future...

legendary

we have that about once a week .  It was twice a day during the first three month.
Maybe thats why we are not that easy to terrify by things like that ...
dumps are a selfsolving problem. They normaly do it just once if its not part of any strategy.
We have much much less of classical P&D then i expected , to be honest ....

By the way: I am currenty writing my weekky report. I will feature an updated overview of goals and
projectrs and their status. I decided a fresh "roadmap" is a good idea after all that confusion last week.
The report should somehow pop up about tonight ...

Have Fun
Matthias
Smiley

legendary

Code:
[b][glow=#dddddd,50,000][color=blue]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/color][/glow][glow=#eeeeee,50,000]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605][size=12pt][color=blue] Ⓔ EUROPECOIN [ERC] GRASSROOTS LOBBYING Ⓔ [/color][/size][/url][url=https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ERC][size=12pt] [color=#FF9100]TRADE ON BITTREX[/color] [/size][/url][url=https://bleutrade.com/exchange/3272][size=12pt][color=blue] AND BLEUTRADE [/color][/size][/url][url=http://www.europecoin.eu.org][size=12pt][color=#FF9100] WWW.EUROPECOIN.EU.ORG [/color][/size][/url] [url=http://twitter.com/europecoineuorg][size=12pt][color=blue] TWITTER @europecoinEUORG Ⓔ [/color] [/size][/url][/glow][glow=#dddddd,50,000]
[color=blue]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/glow][/b]

(put this code into your forum signature)

SIZES:
- HERO-ACCOUNTS : NO CHANGE NEEDED
- SENIOR USE: size=10pt + delete "glow"
- FULL  MEMBER USE: size=8pt
- MEMBER DELETE: "SIZE" and "b" tags and first line
- JUNIOR: same as MEMBER + delete last line

Good morning alltogether,
Made a fresh signature. You can also get it from the OP.
Have Fun!
Matthias  Smiley

legendary
#ERC @europecoinEUORG added to our multi-faucet! Check it http://www.free-crypto.com/erc/

Thank you very much, just sent 10 000 ERC to keep it nicely filled.
GO FOR IT MY FRIENDS:
http://www.free-crypto.com/erc

Everybody don't forget to vote on our new Logo:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12286594

have fun
Matthias

Europecoin trade is here:

and here:

BITTREX

EDIT:
OP updated accordingly:

Trade Europecoin

ERC/BTC  ERC/LTC  ERC/Doge  ERC/DOLLAR

Payment Service

FAUCET

have fun
Matthias

legendary

im no trademark expert if the differences are enough to avoid longterm troubles

No, because i live in the city where OPEL is made (Bochum, Germany) i had the same question
and asked a friend. That design is not a problem because, blizzards can not be protected themselves.
It would be more difficult, if it would be horizontal
Only the logo as a whole can be protected and they to different, much to different.

see you
hope you did not forget to vote  Wink
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

im no trademark expert if the differences are enough to avoid longterm troubles
legendary
#ERC @europecoinEUORG added to our multi-faucet! Check it http://www.free-crypto.com/erc/

Thank you very much, just sent 10 000 ERC to keep it nicely filled.
GO FOR IT MY FRIENDS:
http://www.free-crypto.com/erc

Everybody don't forget to vote on our new Logo:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12286594

have fun
Matthias

Europecoin trade is here:

and here:

BITTREX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
legendary
Question:   Europecoin Logo Voting
LOGO 1   - 6 (66.7%)
LOGO 2   - 3 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 9

I repeat how can you have more than 2000 followers twitters when only 9 users voted and some of this 9 might have been passing by people like me to see how many real followers you have. 

You are a manipulator, I have been investigating you the last few days and thast my idea of you

Like the above statement '' thousands of them!''  in  S/N Slack there are not thousands but 1300 or so. Please stop making things up  for fake marketing purposes. Also, How can you have 2000 twitters followers when on this thread you dont have more than 3 followers including poor Transpotime21bus that you fooled  his poor innocent heart.

Also, who in bittrex is trading your coin, is just you who put sales/buy orders?

Manipulator? You want to say marketing is a form of manipulation? OMG i am totaly shocked.

I will answer to you this one time, because if you don't like my way, great, find a place you like and i wish you a nice and successful life.

I have more Twitter people then Bitcointalk people, because i earn my money with twittermarketing and that is not that difficult to find out, if the goal of your "research" would have been really to find  out, who i am, everybody who googles me, realizes that i live an absolutely extremly transparent on- and offline life both well connected to each other , not because i can't hide, but because it's my philosophy. You need ten seconds on Google to know my address, phonenumber .... ANYTHING. Its really an artform to make up something like you do. Transpotime21bus is a nice friendly guy and i would do everything for him, because HE is an honest person. Did your reserch find ANY victim or any action, that could cause any harm to anybody? But YOU feel like the honest person to judge others? And then warn other people? In my country this is concidered as a crime, shame on you.I wish you a great life, thanks for your opinion.

anybody else? I am just in the right mood today!
There must be a club around here

everybody else:
lets return to normal and do our work,
and lets keep having fun
i love you all Matthias

My apologies Matthias, I am not one to judge what is true or no, we all have issues, we have dreams, sometimes we imagine situation that only us know is true and the rest see you as Johnny Weissmuller that at the end he really thought he was Tarzan. I am confused perhaps not because  try to be a detective or just things come to my mind without thinking and bring the evidence to me just like that. Do what is best for you, imagine,  create your own reality or fantasy, sometimes reality and fantasy are so closed to each other that can get easily mistaken I am a mistaken person, carry on with your dream and dont let anyone to destroy your project regardless if you are Tarzan or Matthias.

All the best,

Smiley Smiley thank you for these words, they make me truely feel better.
I think in one or another form we both had our imaginations and assumptions and ideas.
We saw a tiny part of each others soul for this one moment,
now i know another honest person. i wish you peace and happyness.
Nice we didn't wait, to clean the air between us.

have fun Smiley
Matthias

legendary
LOGO 1   - 6 (66.7%)
LOGO 2   - 3 (33.3%)

I repeat how can you have more than 2000 followers twitters when only 9 users voted and some of this 9 might have been passing by people like me to see how many real followers you have. 

I have no words for these kind of posts here... O_O

Thank you for jumping in Smiley
strange people, i think i skip the superNET idea,
stop wasting my time and return to the work, that keeps us moving.

I am happy when you return,
could need some people around me
after a show like that.

have fun,
Matthias

Activity: 489
Merit: 500
LOGO 1   - 6 (66.7%)
LOGO 2   - 3 (33.3%)

You are a manipulator, I have been investigating you the last few days and thast my idea of you

Like the above statement '' thousands of them!''  in  S/N Slack there are not thousands but 1300 or so. Please stop making things up  for fake marketing purposes. Also, How can you have 2000 twitters followers when on this thread you dont have more than 3 followers including poor Transpotime21bus that you fooled  his poor innocent heart.

Also, who in bittrex is trading your coin, is just you who put sales/buy orders?

Manipulator? You want to say marketing is a form of manipulation? OMG i am totaly shocked.

I will answer to you this one time, because if you don't like my way, great, find a place you like and i wish you a nice and successful life.

I have more Twitter people then Bitcointalk people, because i earn my money with twittermarketing and that is not that difficult to find out, if the goal of your "research" would have been really to find  out, who i am, everybody who googles me, realizes that i live an absolutely extremly transparent on- and offline life both well connected to each other , not because i can't hide, but because it's my philosophy. You need ten seconds on Google to know my address, phonenumber .... ANYTHING. Its really an artform to make up something like you do. Transpotime21bus is a nice friendly guy and i would do everything for him, because HE is an honest person. Did your reserch find ANY victim or any action, that could cause any harm to anybody? But YOU feel like the honest person to judge others? And then warn other people? In my country this is concidered as a crime, shame on you.I wish you a great life, thanks for your opinion.

everybody else:
and lets keep having fun
i love you all Matthias

My apologies Matthias, I am not one to judge what is true or no, we all have issues, we have dreams, sometimes we imagine situation that only us know is true and the rest see you as Johnny Weissmuller that at the end he really thought he was Tarzan. I am confused perhaps not because  try to be a detective or just things come to my mind without thinking and bring the evidence to me just like that. Do what is best for you, imagine,  create your own reality or fantasy, sometimes reality and fantasy are so closed to each other that can get easily mistaken I am a mistaken person, carry on with your dream and dont let anyone to destroy your project regardless if you are Tarzan or Matthias.

All the best,
legendary
LOGO 1   - 6 (66.7%)
LOGO 2   - 3 (33.3%)

Like the above statement '' thousands of them!''  in  S/N Slack there are not thousands but 1300 or so. Please stop making things up  for fake marketing purposes. Also, How can you have 2000 twitters followers when on this thread you dont have more than 3 followers including poor Transpotime21bus that you fooled  his poor innocent heart.

I have more Twitter people then Bitcointalk people, because i earn my money with twittermarketing and that is not that difficult to find out, if the goal of your "research" would have been really to find  out, who i am, everybody who googles me, realizes that i live an absolutely extremly transparent on- and offline life both well connected to each other , not because i can't hide, but because it's my philosophy. You need ten seconds on Google to know my address, phonenumber .... ANYTHING. Its really an artform to make up something like you do. Transpotime21bus is a nice friendly guy and i would do everything for him, because HE is an honest person. Did your reserch find ANY victim or any action, that could cause any harm to anybody? But YOU feel like the honest person to judge others? And then warn other people? In my country this is concidered as a crime, shame on you.I wish you a great life, thanks for your opinion.

everybody else:
and lets keep having fun
i love you all Matthias

Ah and something else:
Guess what! We will not disappear, we have a reason for our project and
we will stay and we will, do it. Deal with it!

Europecoin is doing Lobbywork for Grassroots driven Coins and Organisations.
Of course we sound like Lobbyists, because WE ARE LOBBYISTS.
And we are proud of playing the "Lobby Game" for the good.
Thats OUR way, it may be, but need not be yours!

And we have fun doing it Cheesy
feeling much better now
Matthias

legendary
LOGO 1   - 6 (66.7%)
LOGO 2   - 3 (33.3%)

Like the above statement '' thousands of them!''  in  S/N Slack there are not thousands but 1300 or so. Please stop making things up  for fake marketing purposes. Also, How can you have 2000 twitters followers when on this thread you dont have more than 3 followers including poor Transpotime21bus that you fooled  his poor innocent heart.

I have more Twitter people then Bitcointalk people, because i earn my money with twittermarketing and that is not that difficult to find out, if the goal of your "research" would have been really to find  out, who i am, everybody who googles me, realizes that i live an absolutely extremly transparent on- and offline life both well connected to each other , not because i can't hide, but because it's my philosophy. You need ten seconds on Google to know my address, phonenumber .... ANYTHING. Its really an artform to make up something like you do. Transpotime21bus is a nice friendly guy and i would do everything for him, because HE is an honest person. Did your reserch find ANY victim or any action, that could cause any harm to anybody? But YOU feel like the honest person to judge others? And then warn other people? In my country this is concidered as a crime, shame on you.I wish you a great life, thanks for your opinion.

everybody else:
and lets keep having fun
i love you all Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

Please supernet dont talk to him and bann him from SN slack.

U forgot, it's not HIS coin...and he has not enough money, to manipulate...LOOOOOL...ur posts are full of shame and sounds like a 14 year old teen is kidding...
Jump to: