Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 88. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
John, you can buy the ERC for 0,5btc to 2200 sats Wink

Matthias, we are waiting impatiently for new info.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
A note for exchange bot users:

Whats the point of out bidding a 10k erc order by 50 sats for an order of 50 erc?

Here's the deal, I've been with erc since the beginning and want to expand my position. I refuse to play bot musical chairs and wont be forced to pay more through artificial manipulation.

Get your act together and realize that if someone like me who love this project is this frustrated how can you expect new money to flow in?

Short sighted sees no future...

thanks,
john

if anyone is interested im looking for .5btc @1650sats
PM me and we can coordinate through the exchange

Yes i agree, bots are ok when they buy, or when the buy and sell for what ever reason, even when to support volume.
But they should be configured in a way, they don't block investors, while not buying or selling anything, if you want ERC to thrive,

HINT:
The Europecoin Team does not engage in market manipulation, but we buy from time to time, if we can.

Funny fact:
I even own a CAT tradingbot since over a year, but did not use it, because i didn't have the time to read the manual, lol

I am now preparing a small update report, about whats going on around Europecoin, should be public in a few hours ....

have fun
Matthias Smiley

No worries Matthias, as I would not have expected this behavior from you or anyone involved in the project.

Look forward to the update.

thanks,
john
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Whats the point of out bidding a 10k erc order by 50 sats for an order of 50 erc?

Here's the deal, I've been with erc since the beginning and want to expand my position. I refuse to play bot musical chairs and wont be forced to pay more through artificial manipulation.

Get your act together and realize that if someone like me who love this project is this frustrated how can you expect new money to flow in?

thanks,
john

Yes i agree, bots are ok when they buy, or when the buy and sell for what ever reason, even when to support volume.
But they should be configured in a way, they don't block investors, while not buying or selling anything, if you want ERC to thrive,

HINT:
The Europecoin Team does not engage in market manipulation, but we buy from time to time, if we can.

Funny fact:
I even own a CAT tradingbot since over a year, but did not use it, because i didn't have the time to read the manual, lol

I am now preparing a small update report, about whats going on around Europecoin, should be public in a few hours ....

have fun
Matthias Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

thanks,
john

legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
Slack is for team messaging https://slack.com/

Is the Slack only for europecoin intern people?

otherwise I like to join Smiley

europecoin.slack.com

UPDATE...we USE DISCORD: https://discordapp.com/invite/pAXdrYu

Greetz
Steve

Nice location thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

europecoin.slack.com

UPDATE...we USE DISCORD: https://discordapp.com/invite/pAXdrYu

Greetz
Steve

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
is it possible to send me a invite link for slack also?
legendary
No risk, no fun!
i am not worried about my investment...had read enough in this forum to realize that the people behind ERC know what to do and moving on in developement. But fact is also that ERC is listed just on BTREX and  its new policy looks like they are delisting coins with low volume independently if there is a good developement behind the coin. So i know a lot of people withdrawing their coins from BTREX to yobit, also i warned them as not trustable. Today u can read this:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims

Beside that its good to speak with some serious exchanges to list ERC. First choice for me would be livecoin and as a smaller exchange cryptopia can also be asked. Just a suggestion to make ERC more popular to a bigger audience and have a second leg if BTREX will make their quarterly cleanup Grin

I agree that the dependency on Bittrex is not necessarily a good thing.

Would love to get involved in the project somehow... Matthias, do you have an internship for me? =D I can take care of marketing

Do u like whatsapp?
We have a Slack too...its ur choice

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
i am not worried about my investment...had read enough in this forum to realize that the people behind ERC know what to do and moving on in developement. But fact is also that ERC is listed just on BTREX and  its new policy looks like they are delisting coins with low volume independently if there is a good developement behind the coin. So i know a lot of people withdrawing their coins from BTREX to yobit, also i warned them as not trustable. Today u can read this:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims

Beside that its good to speak with some serious exchanges to list ERC. First choice for me would be livecoin and as a smaller exchange cryptopia can also be asked. Just a suggestion to make ERC more popular to a bigger audience and have a second leg if BTREX will make their quarterly cleanup Grin

I agree that the dependency on Bittrex is not necessarily a good thing.

Would love to get involved in the project somehow... Matthias, do you have an internship for me? =D I can take care of marketing
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Such good coin but still undervalued, but i think future i bright form erc Smiley
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
LOw volume. Next thing you will see is we will be thrown off bittrex. We got to keep trading or we done. Get over there and buy some Cheap ERC. no buy orders rip it off the books like the animals you are. Fish
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Gentlemen, catch cheap ERC while there is still time ....

Smiley
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I got these nice introduction from different threads. So thanks to Mooncoindev Barrystyle!

Backing up your wallet.dat can be done two different ways.
The first
With your Europecoin client not loaded; open your Start Menu, and via Run or Explorer, go to the path '%appdata%' (this is equivalent to using Explorer to find 'C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming').
From here, open 'Europecoin'. You will find 'wallet.dat' in this folder. Take a copy and store it in a safe location (encrypted USB disk/partition is ideal).
The second
From within the Europecoin wallet itself, select the 'File' menu and then choose 'Backup Wallet'.

Exporting your private keys can be done via the following method:
Open the debug console, enter the command 'listaddressgroupings'. This will list all of your public keys which have/or have had a balance. Feel free to copy the output to somewhere easier to work with it.
From here, any address which contains a significant balance; select and copy its address (without the quotes) and enter the following into Debug:
Code:
dumpprivkey
Europecoin will list the private key for you, copy this information into a file and save to a safe location (same as above, encrypted USB disk/partition).

Do not leave your private keys laying around; and do not post them here, nor message them via privmsg etc - anyone who has this key can import and take your funds.

Greetz
Steve

Thank you for your guide. I did it . Maybe we will have a new plan in this month from DEV and I want ERC to reach a new level in marketcap .
I also believe Price will increase in this month.
legendary
No risk, no fun!
I got these nice introduction from different threads. So thanks to Mooncoindev Barrystyle!

Backing up your wallet.dat can be done two different ways.
The first
With your Europecoin client not loaded; open your Start Menu, and via Run or Explorer, go to the path '%appdata%' (this is equivalent to using Explorer to find 'C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming').
From here, open 'Europecoin'. You will find 'wallet.dat' in this folder. Take a copy and store it in a safe location (encrypted USB disk/partition is ideal).
The second
From within the Europecoin wallet itself, select the 'File' menu and then choose 'Backup Wallet'.

Exporting your private keys can be done via the following method:
Open the debug console, enter the command 'listaddressgroupings'. This will list all of your public keys which have/or have had a balance. Feel free to copy the output to somewhere easier to work with it.
From here, any address which contains a significant balance; select and copy its address (without the quotes) and enter the following into Debug:
Code:
dumpprivkey
Europecoin will list the private key for you, copy this information into a file and save to a safe location (same as above, encrypted USB disk/partition).

Do not leave your private keys laying around; and do not post them here, nor message them via privmsg etc - anyone who has this key can import and take your funds.

Greetz
Steve
legendary
We are altogether "all in"

im not "all in"
but for sure i will be never "all out"  Cool

ERC is "just" one of many investments
but one where i have a very good feelings and relations towards the team

i think ERC is a potential x100 coin

and i try to help wherever i can to make it happen

the lower u buy the more likely it is x100 come true for u

so price low now means great opportunity

just by careful to not move prices up again

dont be so selfish to close the nice entry point opportunity for others to early

just got a few for myself.

Investor money (see my last report) will arrive on Monday or Tuesday,

but as long as the volume is ok, i will keep the price as low as i can and will buy carefully.

I will have 5000 Euro to spend as a start.

nonetheless, time is running

good luck everybody
and have fun
Matthias  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
We are altogether "all in"

im not "all in"
but for sure i will be never "all out"  Cool

ERC is "just" one of many investments
but one where i have a very good feelings and relations towards the team

i think ERC is a potential x100 coin

and i try to help wherever i can to make it happen

the lower u buy the more likely it is x100 come true for u

so price low now means great opportunity

just by careful to not move prices up again

dont be so selfish to close the nice entry point opportunity for others to early
legendary

mniam, mniam... delicious ERC  Wink

02/25/2017 09:56:41 AM   02/24/2017 03:38:39 PM   Limit Buy   0.00001110     21231.86224299   23136.94060811    0.00001109   -0.23626285

Greg, smart and patience always count.

That's right. People chase shit coins, and they can not see in front nose, great project.

And patience is a very good feature, especially in the crypto  Smiley

A great day, a reason why i never worry about dumps:

We are having more experienced users than any other coin.
They are knowing, what they are doing and, they/we are buying.

And there are reasons why:
Maintainers and users have BOTH, invested enough time and passion.
There is to much to loose, to step back. We are altogether "all in" and we love it.

Congrats for buying at a price, i didn't expect to see this years, @gregofdoom

have fun
Matthias  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: