Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 94. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

OP UPDATED

TRADE on our LOCAL MERCHANT PLATFORM 

watch our one-minute-explainer       

HAVE FUN
Matthias Wink

3.0 CROSSCHAIN LAUNCHED! PRESS2VISIT                           

FOLLOW us on Twiitter         

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Thanks Greg, but that one crashes as well. I changed the bat file (added my username and password only) so not sure what the problem would be?

Hmmm, your CPU does not support encryption AES -  AMD or Intel processor with AES-NI support in order to use the miner.

You have to change platform s.1151 and i-7  gen.7  Kaby Lake  Wink

I grabbed i9 7930 - 128 Cores @ 5.1GHZ, 1.2GB Cache L3, put it on socket X.null - Code name Ambrosia. Yesterday bought 16 GPUS nvidia Q Rebel packed with 260 GB RAM clocked to 7.2 GHZ. Im gonna purchase 10 TB Fusion SSD, anyone knows where I can get a discount on this drive?

WOW, you will rock this network, i guess, congrats
(no idea about the discount, didn't even know there would exist a 10 TB SSD)

forward ever backwards never
Matthias

Fusion-io Drive Octal 10 TB

Priced at $116,458.

Nice one but I would opt for huawei. Huawei Tecal ES3000 v3 is the BEST all-around and FASTEST ssd under 5K usd.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
The idea is great: buying chips with Europecoin. Wait few weeks, and you even could buy chips through our roadmapped paymentsystem!

Greetz
Steve
legendary

my small side-notes are the most explosive ones ...
watch out here - it turns out, we are once more ahead of our timetable

this will be freaking fun
Matthias  Grin

I dont see any improvements. U bought a bag of chips smeared with elephants saliva and put it on sale on ur online shop, and u wanna 19 bux for it. !? Whats the roadmap on integration of the international banking system into sepa gui wallet? Do u have anything else besides bag of chips?

no we are just selling bags of chips, sorry

ROFL
Matthias Grin

IN CASE this is just you personal style to express interest:

LAUNCHING: https://coinstorm.net/
ROADMAP: https://goo.gl/T5KqgK
TASKS: https://goo.gl/mY7hcc

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

Matthias  Grin

I dont see any improvements. U bought a bag of chips smeared with elephants saliva and put it on sale on ur online shop, and u wanna 19 bux for it. !? Whats the roadmap on integration of the international banking system into sepa gui wallet? Do u have anything else besides bag of chips?
legendary
No risk, no fun!

Tell the community, what they should do with the Europecoins laying on some exchanges on the sellside!!!

Greetz
Steve
legendary
legendary
legendary

Matthias  Grin

legendary
to me different coins are like different fruits all taste different but most taste good

people are different their favorite fruits are too

to choose and be able use all serious linked coins for simple tasks like payment will be standard soon

the differences between the coins will be services on top

and even there solutions like federated blockchain (internet of coins) will help that such services can be used across different blockchains too

like the future of mankind is more global
and more regional at the same time

the future of blockchain technology is the same more interaction and cross chain usability
and more specializing on the essence of the single coins

Exactly! A multicurrency economy, is one of the greatest outcomes,
of open source blockchain technology.

At the core of the revolution, the benefit comes from:
CHOICE

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
to me different coins are like different fruits all taste different but most taste good

people are different their favorite fruits are too

to choose and be able use all serious linked coins for simple tasks like payment will be standard soon

the differences between the coins will be services on top

and even there solutions like federated blockchain (internet of coins) will help that such services can be used across different blockchains too

like the future of mankind is more global
and more regional at the same time

the future of blockchain technology is the same more interaction and cross chain usability
and more specializing on the essence of the single coins
legendary

why we avoid mixing point-of-sales and privacy and why we are running two coins in one team:
(Europecoin and Bitsend)

with two coins, each for its use-case, users are more aware, about their privacy status.

have fun
Matthias  Cool

legendary
Thanks Greg, but that one crashes as well. I changed the bat file (added my username and password only) so not sure what the problem would be?

Hmmm, your CPU does not support encryption AES -  AMD or Intel processor with AES-NI support in order to use the miner.

You have to change platform s.1151 and i-7  gen.7  Kaby Lake  Wink

I grabbed i9 7930 - 128 Cores @ 5.1GHZ, 1.2GB Cache L3, put it on socket X.null - Code name Ambrosia. Yesterday bought 16 GPUS nvidia Q Rebel packed with 260 GB RAM clocked to 7.2 GHZ. Im gonna purchase 10 TB Fusion SSD, anyone knows where I can get a discount on this drive?

WOW, you will rock this network, i guess, congrats
(no idea about the discount, didn't even know there would exist a 10 TB SSD)

forward ever backwards never
Matthias

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Hmmm, your CPU does not support encryption AES -  AMD or Intel processor with AES-NI support in order to use the miner.

You have to change platform s.1151 and i-7  gen.7  Kaby Lake  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Wouldnt the new 8 core AMD Ryzen be better for mining? The extra 8 threads should more than make up for the slightly slower clock.

Yes, RYZEN 8 cores and 16 threads promises to be interesting.
Its performance is similar to Intel's Skylake comparing one core.

I currently have Skylake i7 4 @ 4,5Ghz, but I'm looking forward to this new baby AMD  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Wouldnt the new 8 core AMD Ryzen be better for mining? The extra 8 threads should more than make up for the slightly slower clock.
legendary

MAAAAAAATTHIAAAAAAS....Rataxes really need a better footer.

What do you think? We have the code for him?

greetz

i would love to do so, but its a Bitcointalk restriction, not me and not him

Matthias

legendary
No risk, no fun!

MAAAAAAATTHIAAAAAAS....Rataxes really need a better footer.

What do you think? We have the code for him?

greetz
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Grin BURP!!  Grin

if nobody likes to have those cheap ERC .... i do

delicious ..... and gone
  Matthias

Yum, yum, tasty ERC Wink

Interesting days ahead !
legendary