Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 97. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Oh, Yeah. It's very great to see ERC rising highly everyday. I did not regret to invest some money to this coin.
it's so cool with potential investment for this coin . It must return back at 0.0001btc in next month.
Thank you, Dev.

I think interesting that so few took advantage, when the ERC buy was announced.

I did, lol and i still do! We are just at the beginning, i am just eating this delicious dumpster

Another Task:

tomorrow live interview B2B Businessclub "FINANCE, BLOCKCHAIN and EUROPECOIN"
will share address here after published

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

I'm very interested in this coin. So is it too late If I buy some coins and hold it for long time?
Dev, Do you have more promotion plans for ERC? I'm expecting this thing to buy many ERC coins.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Oh, Yeah. It's very great to see ERC rising highly everyday. I did not regret to invest some money to this coin.
it's so cool with potential investment for this coin . It must return back at 0.0001btc in next month.
Thank you, Dev.

I did, lol and i still do! We are just at the beginning, i am just eating this delicious dumpster

Another Task:

tomorrow live interview B2B Businessclub "FINANCE, BLOCKCHAIN and EUROPECOIN"
will share address here after published

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Thank you, Dev.

legendary

if we lets say 250k € are around 250 BTC i would just spend like 1% daily to buy coins

so
2.50 BTC day1 (247.5 left)
2.47 BTC day2 (245.03 left)
2.45 BTC day3

and so on

basically this way u have two positive aspects first is most coins bough early (at lower price)
but also u basically stay buying coins forever just each day a bit less (always 1% of the rest inside the buy pot)

this keep creating constant buypressure on market and secure positive longterm price development

this is the way i manage DMD CLoudmining since a long time
all contribution get invested in projects
50% of project income is reinvested and 50% moved in a payout pot
and each day pay out 1% of the payout pot

Thank you, Dev.

thank you for staying with us all the time, during altcoin recession,
you deserve that success, we will do everything to keep it up.

we're disproving "experts" since two years and keep doing so

have fun
Matthias Grin

EDIT:

new Task!
Meeting for second Cointelegraph Interview today evening ...

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

if we lets say 250k € are around 250 BTC i would just spend like 1% daily to buy coins

so
2.50 BTC day1 (247.5 left)
2.47 BTC day2 (245.03 left)
2.45 BTC day3

and so on

basically this way u have two positive aspects first is most coins bough early (at lower price)
but also u basically stay buying coins forever just each day a bit less (always 1% of the rest inside the buy pot)

this keep creating constant buypressure on market and secure positive longterm price development

this is the way i manage DMD CLoudmining since a long time
all contribution get invested in projects
50% of project income is reinvested and 50% moved in a payout pot
and each day pay out 1% of the payout pot

Thank you, Dev.
Activity: 287
Merit: 115

forget Europecoin for a second!
THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NEWS:

CHELSEA MANNING WILL BE FREE IN MARCH!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/17/chelsea-manning-sentence-commuted-barack-obama

i am just to touched to write anything more about that now

good night
Matthias

FINALLY! In May though but FINALLY.
legendary

forget Europecoin for a second!
THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NEWS:

CHELSEA MANNING WILL BE FREE IN MARCH!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/17/chelsea-manning-sentence-commuted-barack-obama

i am just to touched to write anything more about that now

good night
Matthias

legendary
The investor probably started doing shopping  Wink

3.5BTC on Bittrex

I notified him, that our campaign is starting to roll and he should start action and not wait until we meet on Friday,
i didn't get immediate response but you suggestion is more than likely

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
The investor probably started doing shopping  Wink

3.5BTC on Bittrex
legendary

Small updates

1) Press Section and OP updated

2) New mail offensive

More outbound mails to Hedge Fond and Investment Fond Managers started, to make more presentations.
Current positive results have shown, what is possible for us.
There is no reason to be satisfied with just two options, we are hungry!

Old school finance is big, over-headed and lost, lets convert everybody we can,
we don't want to become one of them, we want to them to become one of us.
We know how it works, lets make it work for crypto.

We are grassroots lobbyists

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

legendary
Great news!  Grin Its good to know that the team is moving and improving the project continuously! Keep up the good work!

Thank you yes we are moving and our structure is even redundant enough,
to stay alive, if anything would happen to me., because it isn't a one man show any more.

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Great news!  Grin Its good to know that the team is moving and improving the project continuously! Keep up the good work!
legendary
Hello Europecoin, all my best to this promising project, keep on eye on it Smiley

thank you, awareness seems to start raising,
very motivating, we intend to manifest 2017 in our history
and you all are exactly what we need for that.

2 years experience in disproving experts

have fun
Matthias
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Hello Europecoin, all my best to this promising project, keep on eye on it Smiley
legendary
Damn, 250.000 Euros invested in the ERC will give a powerful impetus to the development of this project will give a very high confidence for new investors.
Old investors have long been well aware that this is a great investment.
 Smiley

thank you very much "long investor"
Press every thumb you have for me, for successful meeting and contracting.
Friday is next Wink

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Damn, 250.000 Euros invested in the ERC will give a powerful impetus to the development of this project will give a very high confidence for new investors.
Old investors have long been well aware that this is a great investment.
 Smiley
legendary
250.000 € would be more than 65% of all existing coins at current price = too much for a single investor IMHO.

But it could raise the price to new highs if they have to buy at the open market.

you name it.

But they are asking me to help managing that, to buy wisely.
In my opinion it should be best, to buy not in big chunks, but many small ones over the pace of three month,
to go with the overall progress of our work. It is not a day-trader game anyway:
They are a pooled fond and they already have other coins, they are holding since over a year.

have fun
Matthias

I haven't found any exchanges in the OP. Is this trading anywhere? How do u guys trade sepa when it's in a pre-alpha phase and not even listed? Should one of the underground exchanges, namely yobit or cryptopia list the market, volume will be less than on openledger, which would make it impossible for us to acquire a large chunk of coins. However, there is an OTC trading thread somewhere in a speculation section, where early angles toss back and forth little quantities of SEPA but the price isn't reliable. Market discovery hasn't started yet, so it's late to discuss someone's interest in purchasing more than half of the total supply.

pre-apha:

we are NOT in pre-alpha we are on a staple 3.0.2.0 release on a 1.1.3 modernized bitcoin core, this is the fifth release cycle of version V3 and its damn staple.

I guess you stumbled over our FEDERATED BLOCKCHAINS project, which is now in pre-alpha state (preparing for disruption-mode):
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/launch-permissionless-federated-internet-of-coins-crosschain-apps-more-1692720

SEPA

is up and running in beta for everybody, restricted to 100$ per transaction during beta and working fine.
Here is how to use it:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/launch-permissionless-federated-internet-of-coins-crosschain-apps-more-1692720

last but not least Trade:
It's on Bittrex and its there since over 1 1/2 years Grin
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ERC

have fun
Matthias

legendary
When EUROPECOIN Campaign will be start? and how to participated on these campaign?

Campagnteam likes to start this evening

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 658
250.000 € would be more than 65% of all existing coins at current price = too much for a single investor IMHO.

But it could raise the price to new highs if they have to buy at the open market.

you name it.

In my opinion it should be best, to buy not in big chunks, but many small ones over the pace of three month,
to go with the overall progress of our work. It is not a day-trader game anyway:
They are a pooled fond and they already have other coins, they are holding since over a year.

have fun
Matthias

I haven't found any exchanges in the OP. Is this trading anywhere? How do u guys trade sepa when it's in a pre-alpha phase and not even listed? Should one of the underground exchanges, namely yobit or cryptopia list the market, volume will be less than on openledger, which would make it impossible for us to acquire a large chunk of coins. However, there is an OTC trading thread somewhere in a speculation section, where early angles toss back and forth little quantities of SEPA but the price isn't reliable. Market discovery hasn't started yet, so it's late to discuss someone's interest in purchasing more than half of the total supply.
Its on Bittrex
Activity: 592

you name it.

have fun
Matthias

Pages:
Jump to: