Pages:
Author

Topic: Euskara (Basque) - page 2. (Read 893 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
September 11, 2017, 06:18:14 PM
Eskerrik asko komentatzeagatik loup, zorte pixka batekin gero eta euskaldun gehiago izango gara foroan eta baliteke toki espezifikoa ere irekitzea guretzat.

Hi shewadiwadi, thanks for posting, I see you are savvy about basque politics, never thought it would be interesting so far as in Turkey. Anyway, the purpose of this thread is to speak about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin and it is not focused in politics, but thanks again por writing and feel free to post whenever you want.

Activity: 332
Merit: 108
August 14, 2017, 05:57:40 PM
Hello

I am big fan of Euskal Herria and his honorable movement from Turkey. I am interested in Basque culture and independence struggle for nearly 10 years. It has been started with heard news about Batasuna and until today. Now we have EH Bildu Smiley I have deep respect for you guys for all soldiers of Basque Country who have fought for indepedence and freedom.

If anyone here who are involved in Basque Independence Movement, can you send pm me? I want to learn more things about Basque Culture and politics. I have a plan to come and visit Euskal Herria. I need more info and need to talk Smiley

Euskal Presoak Euskal Herria!
Euskal Preso eta Iheslariak!
Gora Euskal Herria Gorria!!!
Gora gu ta gutarrak
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 14, 2017, 05:51:48 PM
Egun on guztioi!

"EuskalCoin"-arena oraindik urrun ikusten dut vaina denborarekin nork daki.

Ea mugimendu gehiago sortzen dugun!!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
April 27, 2017, 07:36:50 PM
Web hau bisitatzen dugun euskaldunak batzeko lehenengo toki espezifikoa.

Nork daki, agian "EuskalCoin"-aren sormena eztabaidatzeko lekua izango da hau...

Gora gu 'ta gutarrak!
Pages:
Jump to: