Pages:
Author

Topic: EvBitcoinFan is a scammer that took our money and voided the shipping. - page 4. (Read 5263 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
In this thread I will post everything about the community member EvBitcoinFan (real name - Alexander Haxton, Atlanta, GA).
In his thread EvBitcoinFan was selling Antminers S4+ at price 800$. According to his thread he sold some single units to some reputable forum members and got some positive feedback.

The link to his thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037331.0;all

Impressed by that me and another community member "Ermak" ordered 6 Antminers S4+.
From my part I ordered 4 devices and paid EvBitcoinFan 13,12 BTC (3200 USD). EvBitcoinFan voided the shipping of the devices I paid for.

Ermak ordered two devices and paid EvBitcoinFan 5,27 BTC (1300 USD). One out of two purchased Antminers from EvBitcoinFan is on it's way to Ermak. EvBitcoinFan voided the shipping of the second device.

After Several sleep less nights I figured out his original personality. So I wrote an email to him. The email address I found was [email protected]. And suddenly after that he showed online.
Pages:
Jump to: