Pages:
Author

Topic: Even people in here now give up on Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 1814 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
December 07, 2018, 06:26:20 PM
With such a strong drop in prices will doubt even the most faithful investors. I strongly believe in bitcoin and its prospects, but even I am very upset by such a low price, although I know that it will still be the same and will continue to grow. We just have to keep waiting. The main thing is not to sell your coins, it is absolutely unprofitable for you.
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
December 07, 2018, 06:17:19 PM
This is not surprising, because bitcoin is currently experiencing something incredible and no one expected the price to plummet. But I think we need to keep calm and even though the price fluctuates so much, it's still going to be okay, it just needs more time.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 06:12:24 PM
I myself am sometimes very nervous when I look at the constantly falling price of bitcoin. So I understand why most talk about the death of bitcoin and sell their coins. But I still prefer to believe that everything will be fine and the price will recover, so while I refrain from selling coins.

Activity: 434
December 07, 2018, 05:48:27 PM
Now every investor in one way or another is exposed to the skepticism that reigns in the cryptocurrency market. This is natural because no one wants to lose their money. We just have to wait patiently for the price increase, there is nothing left for us.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 04:31:14 PM
When I warned everyone that Bitcoin would continue to go down in the beginning of the year, all the fools in here would not believe it.

Every post of warning - which came to be true - was not believed.

Now I see a clear change in this forum with many people now agreeing that Bitcoin is in a bad place and unlikely to recover combined with stories of people who are now realizing that they have lost a lot of money for nothing.

And for the fools out there who say "if you do not sell you have not lost anything" - clearly they must be the most stupid of "investors" in the world. Of course you have lost the money, you just don't have the guts to tell your wife yet
I don't think we should be too pessimistic and say bitcoin has no hope, it's true that bitcoin today is at a very bad point. but we need to remember this is not worse than the first time Bitcoin appeared. and the hope that bitcoin will return to normal is still there and visible.
Activity: 410
December 07, 2018, 04:27:57 PM
I'm so upset that looking at the course I just want to cry.You're right,wife not talking,she did just tear)honestly don't know what to do now.Investments in Bitcoin have become for me simply a mistake of the decade!!!
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
December 07, 2018, 04:23:42 PM
Man, you're sadly absolutely right.It's just a real tragedy.Do not have enough courage to tell not only his wife but even friends(I believed in it,and have invested so much.Now very sad to realize that I have made such enormous osubka.It doesn't seem fixable.

Are you using google translate?Cheesy

If you haven't sold you haven't lost anything. Bitcoin is still the same Bitcoin people were paying 20000 for and some institutional investors were buying for 30000 at the top. Nothing has changed in the protocol since then. Forget about the price for a year or 2 and come back after the halving.
Activity: 378
December 07, 2018, 04:14:44 PM
Man, you're sadly absolutely right.It's just a real tragedy.Do not have enough courage to tell not only his wife but even friends(I believed in it,and have invested so much.Now very sad to realize that I have made such enormous osubka.It doesn't seem fixable.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
December 07, 2018, 03:15:34 PM
the fall in the price of bitcoin recently has cause so much fear and panic in people that almost everyone is selling out their crypto assets and bitcoin and patiently waiting for things to normalize so they can buy back in future
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 05:49:54 AM
I do not think people will leave Bitcoin. Yes, whenever the price of Bitcoin goes down considerably. So some people become scared of losing their investment. From which he thinks about leaving Bitcoin. But when the price of Bitcoin starts hiking. Then their thinking changes.
Activity: 420
December 07, 2018, 04:35:54 AM
yes it is very visible from the price of bitcoin which has continued to fall in recent months, but I'm sure the response given by these people is to make bitcoin to touch its base price so that in the future bitcoin will rise to its highest
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
December 06, 2018, 07:55:51 PM
What research did you do to know that people in here is giving up on bitcoins. Bitcoins has been like this before and there was a lot of negative things said about it as it is done now. it is not new and don't think it will be last too.
Activity: 336
December 06, 2018, 07:16:23 PM
There are always those who give up and those who believe in btc until the end and i am the one who thinks that btc will win and remain the main currency. I think that btc is the best coin ever
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
December 06, 2018, 04:47:28 PM
Who said that? Or how many people said they give up? I can see the folks worrying about its price drop but many still believe it would recover anyways.
Because it will recover. There are two ways to look at it. You can look at the price and nothing else, and this will probably tell you to sell, or you can look at the technology and if Bitcoin got worse this year. It did not. It's the same Bitcoin people were paying 4-5000 for in the most part of 2017 and the same Bitcoin that traded for 6-7000 only months ago.  If the price changes without a reason you should know it's stupid to follow the crowd and sell.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
December 06, 2018, 02:22:34 PM
When I warned everyone that Bitcoin would continue to go down in the beginning of the year, all the fools in here would not believe it.

Every post of warning - which came to be true - was not believed.

Now I see a clear change in this forum with many people now agreeing that Bitcoin is in a bad place and unlikely to recover combined with stories of people who are now realizing that they have lost a lot of money for nothing.

And for the fools out there who say "if you do not sell you have not lost anything" - clearly they must be the most stupid of "investors" in the world. Of course you have lost the money, you just don't have the guts to tell your wife yet

The way I can see with your topic is not helping the community here to be frank with you, no offense dude. Even the market are in stage of downfall situation, it doesn't mean it will continue to zero value, that's not going to happen. Though, hold was still the best options for us to achieve the profit we want to get in the near future.
Activity: 266
December 06, 2018, 02:19:04 PM
They  have not still lost anything as it stands now because market is on and active,it will all lost when Bitcoin is no longer in existence.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 06, 2018, 01:58:56 PM
In my view, they don't give up just stop for a moment to avoid more losses. This is a way to overcome current market problems, avoid and look for good opportunities to be able to return to the future. If the bear market is verdant, there must be many who flock to gain profits.
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
December 06, 2018, 01:36:33 PM
Who said that? Or how many people said they give up? I can see the folks worrying about its price drop but many still believe it would recover anyways.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 01:15:41 PM
There will always be people who panic, lose faith and sell Bitcoin. Some of them are most likely just speculators and adventurers who were chasing after a one-time gain. But this is not an indication that Bitcoin has become less popular, because those who know that Bitcoin is our future will not sell it, changing it to the past. Recently, an unknown buyer bought 110,000 Bitcoins worth $604 million on Binance and brought them to his wallet. It seems that smart people take advantage of the crypto market situation and buy, and those who panic sell.

I fully agree with the point. Perhaps bitcoin became less popular 'cause due its price drop and many fast-buckers just gave it up.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 12:29:02 PM
Same people who bought at 10-15k, after a massive bullrun, thinking that it will reach 100k, 250k, 1 million, are the same kind of people who are dumping/shorting this market thinking it's dead. There will be another bull market and then another bear market after that. The big boy investors got a taste and they're not going to leave this one alone.
Pages:
Jump to: