Pages:
Author

Topic: Even people in here now give up on Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 1814 times)

Activity: 715
Merit: 102
December 04, 2018, 12:04:24 AM
Well i agree that there are so many people today that is now really suffering from the huge dip that we are now experiencing, sometimes because price is really bored and it is really becoming more worst everyday due to the continuous drop that bitcoin price experience but I believe that it will never become loss if we hold on until the price turn back so I suggest yo never give up.
if you just wait for the price to return, it seems to be getting worse, because we never know when prices will return high, especially almost all parties wrongly predict the price of bitcoin this year, it shows that in reality the price of bitcoin is not what we imagined
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
December 03, 2018, 11:29:51 PM
Many investors suffered huge losses after they bought bitcoin during the height ofits bullrun but did  not sell because of belief that the price will bounce back again. They're might be the ones that already gave up on bitcoin and loses hope on the future recovery of the top coin. But the people that start investing in bitcoin before the year 2017 knew that price declines will always happen after an uptrend or bullrun and it may take a while before another bullrun occur again.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 10:59:13 PM
i don't know but i think i don't believe in this market. it take all of my money Sad Sad Angry Angry
Activity: 15
December 03, 2018, 10:23:38 PM
yes. i give up bitcoin at the price $5000
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 03, 2018, 10:17:27 PM
Well i agree that there are so many people today that is now really suffering from the huge dip that we are now experiencing, sometimes because price is really bored and it is really becoming more worst everyday due to the continuous drop that bitcoin price experience but I believe that it will never become loss if we hold on until the price turn back so I suggest yo never give up.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
December 03, 2018, 10:06:27 PM
I don't think many people are giving up, yes the price had drop significantly, many people had suffered lost, and the one that losing money is usually the one that bought in the peak, but for early adopters, I still believe bitcoin could recover, the most important thing is the adoption not the price
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
December 03, 2018, 07:18:56 PM
Here only the people who have entered bitcoin when the price was high are the only one who have given up as they dont have full knowledge of bitcoin and just jumped in hope of earning easy money.

The real followers know about bitcoin history and they are still buying in dips as they know the future is very good. Same like who ever bought in 2014-15 have got profit in 2017 and now back after 2 or 3 years who ever invested now will get profit.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 07:11:03 PM
Yes you are right that bitcoin continues  falling/dumping from the year start up to the present bUT this is not the reason for us to give up we are in the investment or trading this is like stock market that we need to take a risk if you are negative person just go away don't influence those people who are patiently waiting for the incoming rising. If you reviewing  the history or the past year when the bitcoin start you will recognize that bitcoin dumping is normal so that we are believing  bitcoin will rise and patiently  waiting for that to happen.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
December 03, 2018, 07:00:30 PM
Yes i think you right about this "I see a clear change in this forum with many people now agreeing that Bitcoin is in a bad place" But about your statetment "unlikely to recover" ? that's wrong, of course bitcoin will recover again, I trust bitcoin not only for profits but because the blockchain technology. So people give up on bitcoin?? The answers is NO
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
December 03, 2018, 06:41:14 PM
A lot of people joined the forum after bitcoin's 20k $ price and the biggest part of those ones who gave up now are those people. They do not know the story of the crypto through years from 2009 and they are pretty sure it's the end of all ends now. But you will see - the next halving will put everything on its places.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
December 03, 2018, 06:37:56 PM
Such a prediction was easy to make, if you look at the fluctuations of Bitcoin prices in its previous years. In the end, it is the choice of each person, at what price he wants to buy. Not all people the convinced pessimists like you.

I think the people are in Panic situation and selling there coins due to the down in the price of bitcoin but based on prices one cannot decide and people has to hold BTC and not to give up and wait for few more months to get benefit from Bitcoin.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 03, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

I have already said it to my girl that I've wasted more than $20k for nothing. There is no stopping this market though, if it falls it will fall it doesn't matter whether the price will keep falling, eventually it will stop. Some of us will probably think of quitting bitcoin but there is just nowhere else to go unless someone else can think of something new.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
December 03, 2018, 03:01:39 PM
If you really believe that bitcoin will not recover, why are you still here? Who is actually a fool? I believe, most people in this forum still have optimism. Because of seeing, now many institutions are starting to adopt bitcoin
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 02:41:11 PM
Don't try to put everyone in the same bag with your negativity, it's true that these are bad times and obviously people feel little hope, but it only takes the next climb for everyone to get on the train again, that's what this market is about, speculation between the fud and fomo, and whales always with manipulation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 02:35:41 PM
Such a prediction was easy to make, if you look at the fluctuations of Bitcoin prices in its previous years. In the end, it is the choice of each person, at what price he wants to buy. Not all people the convinced pessimists like you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 11:52:58 AM
The disadvantage in initial investment is the risk that must be learned not by tears, we can take back cheaper prices and sell when there is an increase in reflections because it is certain. Studying market performance is not as easy as turning your palm, you must learn a lot then You will succeed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
December 03, 2018, 11:46:15 AM
The old adage never to invest more than you can afford to lose in Crypto has never been truer.

With bitcoin you never possess more than a few numbers and those numbers are only ever worth what someone is prepared to pay for them. You can't weigh them in for scrap or even use them as a doorstop.

The dot com bubble did break lots of people. Amazon lost 90% of its peak price when the bubble burst but today its shares trade at more than 70 times times that peak. Lots of other Dot Com company's are also now worth 100 times plus what their peak price was prior to the Dot Com crash.

Crypto will survive and grow. the question is which coins are the good investments and which ones will become worthless.

For now my money is on Bitcoin, maybe it will change in the future and I will change my investment at that point but with the amount of institutional money going into bitcoin now, this would be a very bad time to sell.

You clearly forget that for every successful dotcom company like Amazon there was thousands which went bankrupt and never recovered
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
December 03, 2018, 11:43:39 AM
When I warned everyone that Bitcoin would continue to go down in the beginning of the year, all the fools in here would not believe it.

Every post of warning - which came to be true - was not believed.

Now I see a clear change in this forum with many people now agreeing that Bitcoin is in a bad place and unlikely to recover combined with stories of people who are now realizing that they have lost a lot of money for nothing.

And for the fools out there who say "if you do not sell you have not lost anything" - clearly they must be the most stupid of "investors" in the world. Of course you have lost the money, you just don't have the guts to tell your wife yet

Yap almost all is giving up specially the small timers like me.But to those rich people they dont give up because they have profit while trading and also as they wait for the pump to make their money multiply into million dollars.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
December 03, 2018, 11:34:01 AM
It's reasonable that bitcoin value can be drop significantly without being expect but not all people giving up on bitcoin as we can see , the value still high compared when I joined crypto on 2014 where the value still $ 299/btc

Ofcourse I still believe on crypto because crypto is the future of digital transaction !
Activity: 1
December 03, 2018, 11:32:47 AM
The old adage never to invest more than you can afford to lose in Crypto has never been truer.

With bitcoin you never possess more than a few numbers and those numbers are only ever worth what someone is prepared to pay for them. You can't weigh them in for scrap or even use them as a doorstop.

The dot com bubble did break lots of people. Amazon lost 90% of its peak price when the bubble burst but today its shares trade at more than 70 times times that peak. Lots of other Dot Com company's are also now worth 100 times plus what their peak price was prior to the Dot Com crash.

Crypto will survive and grow. the question is which coins are the good investments and which ones will become worthless.

For now my money is on Bitcoin, maybe it will change in the future and I will change my investment at that point but with the amount of institutional money going into bitcoin now, this would be a very bad time to sell.

Pages:
Jump to: