Pages:
Author

Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain - page 34. (Read 48118 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
i really hope that the devs think about an airdrop for the community. it would make rise this projects awareness in the communtiy even more Smiley

c'mon organize an airdrop asap Smiley

airdrops are not always good if you only get people interested in the token itself and not investing.

Sure, there are a lot of people just interested in getting the airdrop tokens, but on the other side a lot more people will talk about EventChain then and probably the one or other is also willing to invest. You will not get the same amount of free tokens in an airdrop as you will get for buying in the bonus rounds and a lot of investors want to have more tokens. It's a great bonus to this.

All promotion is not good promo. Airdrop could really do damage to the starting price of a coin, thereby making it an intense uphill battle to get it to a price that fits the dev's agenda. When you airdrop coins to ppl. Most will dump it on the first offer they receive.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
There is little time for first phase, i suggest for investors to be on their computers when it start.

Bigggest bonuses in first phase and there is only 11.000.000 eventchain coin on sale.

I will definetly on my computer at the start Smiley

1140 EVC/ETH. it will better to invest in first line.

Yes the first Phase will be where everyone will get their tokens first, to get the best bonus.

Disregard the above post, the Distribution is as follows:

Phase-1 Token Sale   1,140 EVC/ETH
Phase-2 Token Sale   920 EVC/ETH
Phase-3 Token Sale   800 EVC/ETH

Phase-1 Token Sale 11,000,000 EVC Tokens
Phase-2 Token Sale 21,000,000 EVC Tokens
Phase-3 Token Sale 22,600,000 EVC Tokens
Token Sale Cap 54,600,000 (65% of the EVC Token supply)
Oh the whitepaper had been updated, i didnt notice it before.
Have you already worked out the most important changes of the new whitepaper compared to the old one?

What was it before the update, can't remember right now? Overall token supply stayed the same, right? But phase 1 token sale was about half, wasn't it?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
i really hope that the devs think about an airdrop for the community. it would make rise this projects awareness in the communtiy even more Smiley

airdrops are not always good if you only get people interested in the token itself and not investing.

Sure, there are a lot of people just interested in getting the airdrop tokens, but on the other side a lot more people will talk about EventChain then and probably the one or other is also willing to invest. You will not get the same amount of free tokens in an airdrop as you will get for buying in the bonus rounds and a lot of investors want to have more tokens. It's a great bonus to this.

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

He is just begging for some coins to dump. am sure no one is paying him any attention
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
I like the idea that anyone can create a reliable ticket system for their event easily.

I think there is a market, but its small scale, cuz big players usually have their own ticket supplyers.

IMO they need accurate target group marketing. A sniper instead of a machine gun.  
Personal approach towards event creators could be the way to go.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
There doesn't seem to be much interest in this one... Only 640 ETH invested despit the huge discount?

Aventus sold out fast but is still way under ico price.

Aventus has 10x more people in Slack than EventChain.

Looking at these two things, EventChain should perform even worse when it's on an exchange?

So, is it better to wait and buy on an exchange later?

But Aventus also is for a different market, so it is hard to compare. It just had the advantage to have an earlier ICO so far, but shouldn't be a problem here.
I think the currently biggest problem are the bad news in the last two weeks, which affected the market still.

But nearly 25% in 1 day is still a good performance Smiley If one or two big investors will join too it sells much faster.

25% isnt bad! And yes it was a bad timing to start this ICO now during all that China stuff.
Aventus had a much better bounty campaign and huge marketing that is what I miss here with EventChain.

So I really hope they increase there marketing!
Keep it up team
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
The technology is good. We just need to see some more adoption. The japan deal is great but japan alone isn't enough.
I'm sure they will announce more strategic partnerships in the near future.

All good things come to those who wait. Japan is the first step. You'll hear more in coming days.
I agree with you, the road is mastered by the one who goes...
Japan is a good start, I like this country , they always goes in step with time - and always a step ahead
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
The technology is good. We just need to see some more adoption. The japan deal is great but japan alone isn't enough.

All good things come to those who wait. Japan is the first step. You'll hear more in coming days.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
There doesn't seem to be much interest in this one... Only 640 ETH invested despit the huge discount?

Looking at these two things, EventChain should perform even worse when it's on an exchange?

But Aventus also is for a different market, so it is hard to compare. It just had the advantage to have an earlier ICO so far, but shouldn't be a problem here.
I think the currently biggest problem are the bad news in the last two weeks, which affected the market still.

But nearly 25% in 1 day is still a good performance Smiley If one or two big investors will join too it sells much faster.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

it just phase 1, and only run in one day. 24.13% this program is better.
looking this program is compete with Aventus which has same idea, it will be healthy competition.
Activity: 364

Aventus is a different project and didn't check who bought and how. Maybe a big whale come and took all the best bonuses and just dumping after ico still with good profit. Or maybe they paid too many bounties, they are dumping.

Eventchain is in first round so if you invest, will get the biggest bonuses. And as i know they are not giving excessive bounties. In short term i'm not sure after ico it will be higher price than 3rd phase, but it will definetly go higher than 1st phase.

So i don't think it will be better to wait.

If I am not misstaken Aventus had somewhere 1/3 of ec cap. Ppl tend to favor smaller cap icos (or HUGE) inbetween seems tough Smiley
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Aventus is a different project and didn't check who bought and how. Maybe a big whale come and took all the best bonuses and just dumping after ico still with good profit. Or maybe they paid too many bounties, they are dumping.

Eventchain is in first round so if you invest, will get the biggest bonuses. And as i know they are not giving excessive bounties. In short term i'm not sure after ico it will be higher price than 3rd phase, but it will definetly go higher than 1st phase.

So i don't think it will be better to wait.
Activity: 173

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
this is good people let keep pushing....we have all shown some great support from the beginning now let all go show our financial support too....come on guys LET DO THIS
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Has phase one closed yet?

Nope, still running.

22.35% Complete according to website. It will take some more days to complete it seems.

Activity: 364
Has phase one closed yet?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
634 ETH so far. Not bad but we can do better. Yep, it's we now. You've had my verbal support from the beginning. Now you've got my financial support as well. I will help to spread the word.
Pages:
Jump to: