Pages:
Author

Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain - page 46. (Read 48119 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
In the interest of making the ticket purchasing as easy as possible for the average Joe, will there be an easy system to just buy the exact amount of EVC needed via an already existing payment method like a credit card? So that the average Joe doesn't have to jump through a lot of hoops to buy EVC.

Putting a credit card page in eventchain would probably solve the issue.

Average joe can easily buy some evc to store his wallet or directly buying enough evc to buy an event ticket.

Then what's the purpose of having EVC token?

Average joe need to step up the game if they want to benefit from blockchain tech.

It's for average joe, having an evc token means investing a growing company and having some discounts, vip tickets etc.

Company should reach all the people for maximize its profit. So everybody buy tickets but only a little percentage know about blockchain tech.

Our ticketing services can be expanded beyond that as well. in our Alpha we have already demonstrated the ability to create smart contracts and buy tickets without having to know what a blockchain is. Sure you have to click the faucet to get some free EVC tokens on the system butt hat is the extent of technical knowledge. We have designed it to be user friendly and adoptable.

Exactly. Give user something to play with and eventually, he will learn about it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
In the interest of making the ticket purchasing as easy as possible for the average Joe, will there be an easy system to just buy the exact amount of EVC needed via an already existing payment method like a credit card? So that the average Joe doesn't have to jump through a lot of hoops to buy EVC.

Average joe can easily buy some evc to store his wallet or directly buying enough evc to buy an event ticket.

Average joe need to step up the game if they want to benefit from blockchain tech.

It's for average joe, having an evc token means investing a growing company and having some discounts, vip tickets etc.

Company should reach all the people for maximize its profit. So everybody buy tickets but only a little percentage know about blockchain tech.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I tried the alpha a few Days ago. Fairly easy to use and a nice gui. When are you planing to deploy the platform for public use?

i think after ICO that alpha will be use for publicly. because on roadmap launch alpha Q3 and token sale Q3.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I tried the alpha a few Days ago. Fairly easy to use and a nice gui. When are you planing to deploy the platform for public use?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Is it like an interesting and popular item for d? But the votage has ended?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I do not know if it is a problem worldwide, but in my country there is a growing wave of alternative ticket markets that move millions in various segments, shows, football and etc, are the so-called "singers". With the inclusion and possibility of sale in the crypto, this alternative market would be undone, due to the greater control over the tickets and greater accessibility, without abuses of exorbitant rates, or it could be a way to integrate certain sellers to the legality, of some form. I hope for the project, I see a differential and a lot of future for him.

it depends on how the adapt to it. maybe this alternative ticket market can make their own platforms to sell tickets.

Why making a platform for every ticket market if you can unit them under one market system like EventChain? Would be more convenient for the users, because they can buy all the different ticket types at one place.
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 588
I do not know if it is a problem worldwide, but in my country there is a growing wave of alternative ticket markets that move millions in various segments, shows, football and etc, are the so-called "singers". With the inclusion and possibility of sale in the crypto, this alternative market would be undone, due to the greater control over the tickets and greater accessibility, without abuses of exorbitant rates, or it could be a way to integrate certain sellers to the legality, of some form. I hope for the project, I see a differential and a lot of future for him.

it depends on how the adapt to it. maybe this alternative ticket market can make their own platforms to sell tickets.
Perhaps cooperation with Civic will solve many problems with identity identification.

Civic is a good platform to work with but, it's up to the vibehub team to decide what's best for them.
what about EVC token price will increase after ICO and regular use on eventchain  when people buy tickets or dump or grow up in future?

The price for the EVC token will eventually rise when more and more people use EventChain and wanna get the special advantages this token offer. Like discounts or special VIP tickets for token holders. Furthermore the tokens can be used to create, advertise and promote an event.

what about EVC token price will increase after ICO and regular use on eventchain  when people buy tickets or dump or grow up in future?
I don't understand you buy or dump tickets or tokens? If price will raise them every event chain token will be able to buy more stuff (at cheaper value in tokens but the same in dollars)

i was just try to get info about token prices fixed or increase and value and advantages. i understand this project is valuable project & successful going. me and my friend are interested to join this project ico phase 1. and phase 1 going to start after 2 days. i am so excited because i am going to part of this project.
Activity: 686
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Or perhaps they should only interact with fiat in the begining, having the tokens undisclosed but as the underlaying means of the transaction. User friendliness is Paramount imo. Best of luck

I would support that concept. Use the block technique to solve the problems of scalpers and ticket monopolies, but don't bother ticket customers with it.

There also needs to be a simple interface for the artists. Don't ask them to learn Solidity before they can sell tickets.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Do you also plan to sell tickets with discount?
Yes for token holders
"Provide holders of EVC Tokens with benefits such as early bird tickets, priority seating and discounted pricing. "
That's a great concept, because by providing incentives like this one you motivate investors to hold their tokens. Are there also dividends for token holders planned in the future? Would be another good way to prevent holders from dumping their tokens.
Activity: 630
Perhaps cooperation with Civic will solve many problems with identity identification.

Nice thinking. Now we're getting somewhere Smiley In the end the problem of scalpers buying tickets in bulk can be attributed to the lack of identity.

If we dig even deeper we get to the core problem of ticket sales, namely pricing. You could say scalpers exist because there is a spread between the ticket price and what the buyer wants to pay.

Wow, that's a great idea honestly.

I think there is a need for multiple blockchain projects to works togeter. It would create a real blockchain ecosystem  Smiley

Civic is one nice platform!
This clearly would help with the ID identification. Are devs talking to other projects?

Activity: 518
I don't understand you buy or dump tickets or tokens? If price will raise them every event chain token will be able to buy more stuff (at cheaper value in tokens but the same in dollars)
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

The price for the EVC token will eventually rise when more and more people use EventChain and wanna get the special advantages this token offer. Like discounts or special VIP tickets for token holders. Furthermore the tokens can be used to create, advertise and promote an event.
Activity: 364

Or perhaps they should only interact with fiat in the begining, having the tokens undisclosed but as the underlaying means of the transaction. User friendliness is Paramount imo. Best of luck
Pages:
Jump to: