Pages:
Author

Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain - page 60. (Read 48121 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
who can create tickets a person or company or is this eventchain available for worldwide peoples or companies can create tickets? what will be process is any person want to create tickets. is there verification process required?

I think that the product will be opened to everyone.

You can try the platform here : https://alpha.eventchain.io/ it seems adapted to every type of client.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
I know this will be platform for events tickets, but it would really be awesome if someone would be able to merge all tickets including plane, train, public transportation, museums, cinema, etc. That would be a hell of a project.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
who can create tickets a person or company or is this eventchain available for worldwide peoples or companies can create tickets? what will be process is any person want to create tickets. is there verification process required?

I asked myself the same question. Would it also be possible with EventChain to host an own, small event and sell the tickets on the platform? I mean, for example, the president of a local musical society who wants to organize a concert in his town. Can he use EventChain too or is it only designed for big event managers?

I do hope they keep it open for everybody to use, but from their website it seems they are targeting the American market. Maybe it's open for all, but they will market it to big venues in the American market first.

Yes, first they will enter the American market but dev already confirmed their expansion to Europe:

We are definitely targeting Europe, and there is already huge interest in London, Germany, Austria, Switzerland to name a few. We have Developers and Advisors located there already as well. The system is compatible in all geographies Tongue

As I mentioned previously, first world countries were the early adopters of Blockchain and cryptocurrenies so its a great thing Eventchain is targeting U.S. first hand. But to make a successful venture it needs to be implemented worldwide so that more users can get their hands on it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I asked myself the same question. Would it also be possible with EventChain to host an own, small event and sell the tickets on the platform? I mean, for example, the president of a local musical society who wants to organize a concert in his town. Can he use EventChain too or is it only designed for big event managers?

I do hope they keep it open for everybody to use, but from their website it seems they are targeting the American market. Maybe it's open for all, but they will market it to big venues in the American market first.

Yes, first they will enter the American market but dev already confirmed their expansion to Europe:

We are definitely targeting Europe, and there is already huge interest in London, Germany, Austria, Switzerland to name a few. We have Developers and Advisors located there already as well. The system is compatible in all geographies Tongue
Activity: 210
Merit: 105

Activity: 686

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Merit: 10

The fact that this ICO has a working product should be advertised like crazy. too few ICOs have this.

True.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Scrolling through the ANN my guts made me feel I would be silly not to invest in this ico.The team looks very professional and ready to deliver. Concept is very clear and has real world applications,Lastly token supply is very good for medium to long term investments and shorterm if utility and adoption increases progressively.

yeah if Aventus can sell out in mere 10 minutes then EventChain will be in just 1 because EC have more reach than Aventus.

EC has a much higher cap, so that might be overreaching but definitely interesting to see where how it goes.

It is a very high cap, that i also think will be hard to reach even though it's a solid project. With all the FUD about regulation going on. I wonder what will be done with leftover tokens, will they be burned?

From my understanding, the regulations are directed towards ICO promising dividends. I don't believe EC has such plans. I might be wrong and if so, please correct me.
Activity: 588
Will you offer a mobile client for IOS and Android smartphones? I think these devices will be the main source for buying and selling tickets in the future.

I'm pretty sure they will, like you said mobile apps will probably be the main source for selling tickets.
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Will you offer a mobile client for IOS and Android smartphones? I think these devices will be the main source for buying and selling tickets in the future.
Have a look at the homepage and the roadmap. A mobile client is planned für Q2 2018 according to the official roadmap. A standalone desktop system will also be finalized in Q2 2018.

With those tools you would be able to check balances and buy or sell tickets.

it will be better than other ticketing platform.
beside we can buy/sell ticket, we can trade the coin. it will make coin more valuable and easy to increase ticket price.

What do you mean with "increase ticket price"? I think that's what Eventchain aims to prevent, at least excessive price increase.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
As you are US based i was wondering if you will offer tickets for events in other parts of the world, like EMEA and so on?

First I thought they wanna focus mainly on North America but one of the team already confirmed that they have a part of their team located in other parts of the world and that there is a lot of interest for this technology in Euro. Dont know about The Middle East and Africa though, but I guess there should be no problem to implement the technology in these regions aswell.

Here is the quote:

I thought North America only. But more continents means more gross, more gross means more profit. It's good for token's value. Maybe harder to run more than one continent, but still it's good for token price so for the investors.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Have a look at the homepage and the roadmap. A mobile client is planned für Q2 2018 according to the official roadmap. A standalone desktop system will also be finalized in Q2 2018.

it will be better than other ticketing platform.
beside we can buy/sell ticket, we can trade the coin. it will make coin more valuable and easy to increase EC price.
Activity: 490
Scrolling through the ANN my guts made me feel I would be silly not to invest in this ico.The team looks very professional and ready to deliver. Concept is very clear and has real world applications,Lastly token supply is very good for medium to long term investments and shorterm if utility and adoption increases progressively.

yeah if Aventus can sell out in mere 10 minutes then EventChain will be in just 1 because EC have more reach than Aventus.

EC has a much higher cap, so that might be overreaching but definitely interesting to see where how it goes.

It is a very high cap, that i also think will be hard to reach even though it's a solid project. With all the FUD about regulation going on. I wonder what will be done with leftover tokens, will they be burned?
Any tokens remaining at the end of the token sale will be assigned to a locked account for a period of 3 years.
Merit: 105

Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!

Activity: 294
Thanks for the kind words guys! We are really heating up in the space with the ICO only 7 days away.

It's true that you're targeting America only? When I invest in an ICO I do it for long term and to eventually use tokens, if you're not targeting Europe also I'll have no interests Sad

Why not use it for global? I think it shouldn't be too hard to be global.

Well, that's what I was thinking. That's great, don't forget France, Devs on btctalk seems to easily forget my country  Cheesy

I'm keeping an eye on the project, this could be really useful in the daily life. It coult help to promote the use of cryptocurrencies "in the real world".
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
Activity: 392
Reading this as I try to book tickets for my travel. On an average, I travel to about 10 destinations on a year. If I accumulate all the transaction fees paid for booking these trips, they come to a sizeable amount. Looking forward to hear more about this.

I am not sure if EventChain is helping you with the transaction fees here. I read it like EventChain is mainly selling tickets for events like sport events and concerts etc. But in the end you could book a lot of event related stuff for your trips here.
I think they will offer a large variety of tickets. And will add more and more after some time.
Activity: 686
As you are US based i was wondering if you will offer tickets for events in other parts of the world, like EMEA and so on?

First I thought they wanna focus mainly on North America but one of the team already confirmed that they have a part of their team located in other parts of the world and that there is a lot of interest for this technology in Euro. Dont know about The Middle East and Africa though, but I guess there should be no problem to implement the technology in these regions aswell.

Here is the quote:

Pages:
Jump to: