Pages:
Author

Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain - page 63. (Read 48121 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 105
So i'm wondering if this will also stop the practice of people buying up a ton of tickets in the start and then reselling it for a big profit. Is there a plan to prevent this (possibly with the blockchain)?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Thanks for the kind words guys! We are really heating up in the space with the ICO only 7 days away.

It's true that you're targeting America only? When I invest in an ICO I do it for long term and to eventually use tokens, if you're not targeting Europe also I'll have no interests Sad

Well, I tried the demo, and I think there is the possibility for everyone around the globe to use it.

I don't see any reason why the platform should be limited to America only, since the blockchain allow nearly every project to be global.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Today has already passed successfully from the competitor, which is aimed specifically at Europe, so first America. The American market is huge.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The ticket industry is so huge. When eventchain will launch the Platform the value will go up very fast. With partnership eventchain can build a very good position for the platform on ticket market. America is a huge market to start in the ticket business, there is lot to do here, especially with high fees and black market.
Activity: 420
How old is your Chief Executive Officer, Ashton Addison? looks young and has a huge experience, talent. Roll Eyes
Activity: 518
Thanks for the kind words guys! We are really heating up in the space with the ICO only 7 days away.

It's true that you're targeting America only? When I invest in an ICO I do it for long term and to eventually use tokens, if you're not targeting Europe also I'll have no interests Sad
I would also like it if you offer this service also in Europe. Think the market would be huge here.
Exactly, you should consider entering the european markets because here you won't have many competitors. This could significantly boost your revenue
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

only America Huh
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I tried the demo of the platform on : https://alpha.eventchain.io/

It's really easy to use, and there seems to be everything we need to organize an event.

Nice to see that there is a working product  Smiley

will give it a try then Smiley) thanks
Activity: 350
I have to say looking at the roadmap of this project it seems like it will be finished by Q2 2018, if the roadmap will be followed then it will be very good to have the platform finished so soon. Most ICO projects can take years before they even release their beta.
I think that their roadmp is very durable and price of Event Chain coin will skyrocket after the ICO. Maybe most important - no more fake tickets for your favourite shows!

The project is long term, but once it gets settled, it will skyrocket, the ticket industry is a multimillion dollar, they could get allocation for concerts, and sell the tickets at normal price, and once some fans don't want their tickets, they could resell them, very fast, without fraud and scams, thanks to blockchain technology, this project has a lot of future, but remember that this is long term, don't expect to get profits so soon, it will take time to introduce the technology to the market, and for people to adopt the cryptocurrency, though it will be faster than other projects Cheesy, really to get tickets fast and cheap will get a lot of people into cryptos, that is good Cheesy.
Activity: 392

I would also like it if you offer this service also in Europe. Think the market would be huge here.
Activity: 518
I have to say looking at the roadmap of this project it seems like it will be finished by Q2 2018, if the roadmap will be followed then it will be very good to have the platform finished so soon. Most ICO projects can take years before they even release their beta.
I think that their roadmp is very durable and price of Event Chain coin will skyrocket after the ICO. Maybe most important - no more fake tickets for your favourite shows!
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
in this regard, the project looks promising, pleases that it is not long time need for the while when product will be ready and this service with the sale of tickets will always be actuality
Activity: 330
Activity: 364
Given the recent success of other actors within this space I think short term potential for eventchain has increased Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
SmartTicket platform is great idea to running this project. We expected this project willl be good im the future
Crowdsale starts 13th september and when will be end?  This crowdsale 1 month or 2 month?

What I really like is the possibility to add the ticket purchasing interface of EventChain on an unlimited number of websites. So an overflooded ticket selling site when the sale starts is a thing of the past.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 576
SmartTicket platform is great idea to running this project. We expected this project willl be good im the future
Crowdsale starts 13th september and when will be end?  This crowdsale 1 month or 2 month?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

It's really easy to use, and there seems to be everything we need to organize an event.

Have tried it too now. Hope the 10 Tickets per person for the Daft Punk concert isn't the real amount someone can buy, because it's a bit much for one person, isn't it?  Cheesy
Activity: 294

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Whitepaper Page 9
EventChain  will  have  an  integrated  ticket  resale  reputation  system,  allowing  
event ticket vendors and resellers to build and grow their reputation as they sell
SmartTickets. Scalpers will be clearly identified by their SmartTicket reputation

On the one hand you want to stop blackmarket tickets, but there is still the option for resellers to sell on your marketplace. How do you regulate this? If someone for example buy one or two tickets for a great event which he can be sure it will be sold out after minutes and then could ask for double the price or something, will there be a regulation on your marketplace?
my guess is that either they won't allow tickets to be sold for a markup or there will be a limit placed on the percentage of mark up allowed.
Hello, noob question here, is that something called blackmarket?
i thought its normal and can be called investment.

No, we are talking about the (probably) regulated marketplace on their project. It's to keep people away from blackmarket and their horrific prices.
Pages:
Jump to: