Pages:
Author

Topic: Events that lead to the adoption of a spot Bitcoin ETF - page 2. (Read 362 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 472
Etf news is all over the place yet there is no single bitcoin spot etf is approved by the sec.

In my opinion the adoption of bitcoin in the etf wrap is good to push even more adopter and people who curious about the crypto but it seems the sec won't approve it until the final deadline 😭

And other news is that the vanguard dont want join the bitcoin etf if the vanguard join i think there will be something in sec
Vanguard CEO Tim Buckley said that the asset-management firm will not join the spot bitcoin ETF just like other firms like BlackRock and Fidelity. I see it as the personal decision of the company and that's their business. For now, we are focusing on the outcome of the application of other asset managers that are interested in bitcoin. 

All the large speculators who bought their bitcoins and are waiting for the approval of the spot ETF are already rubbing their hands with the expected profit. The most ideal time for this is the period before the halving and if a manipulator is present in this market, then the SEC will approve spot ETFs.
In other countries, these funds exist and honestly are not in great demand.
Next year will be the perfect time for the SEC to approve the spot bitcoin ETF since it will coincide with the halving. Although there is no valid information from the SEC but from speculation and predictions, the SEC has little or no reason to deny these applications. I am also one of the spectators who is patiently rubbing my hands waiting for my profits Cheesy.     
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270
Etf news is all over the place yet there is no single bitcoin spot etf is approved by the sec.

In my opinion the adoption of bitcoin in the etf wrap is good to push even more adopter and people who curious about the crypto but it seems the sec won't approve it until the final deadline 😭

And other news is that the vanguard dont want join the bitcoin etf if the vanguard join i think there will be something in sec
All the large speculators who bought their bitcoins and are waiting for the approval of the spot ETF are already rubbing their hands with the expected profit. The most ideal time for this is the period before the halving and if a manipulator is present in this market, then the SEC will approve spot ETFs.
In other countries, these funds exist and honestly are not in great demand.
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

Activity: 462
Merit: 472
Can you add more information, this is the first time I heard about Sunshine Act Meetings and even the link you added does not provide much data.
The Sunshine Act is part of the Freedom of Information Law that grants the public access to information about the government and its agencies to promote transparency. In some cases, citizens have the right to attend these meetings. But this Act still empowers the government agency to bar the public from attending these meetings especially when issues like litigation are been discussed.

The above Sunshine Act Meeting was not open to the public because the SEC was considering court judgment. So we have to wait for the SEC to announce the resolutions of the meeting.

Therefore, yesterday there was a slight increase in Bitcoin prices. Of course, I don’t know what issues are being discussed there, but I have heard many opinions that the adoption of ETFs is close.
I don't know why there is so much enthusiasm about ETFs. We have two months to see how things will go, but until then, theories and speculation will increase greatly, and most of them may not provide useful information or real analysis, so I stopped following such news.
The SEC must decide on the ARK Bitcoin ETF application on or before the end of the 240-day review process which will end in January 2024. Until then, we have to follow our plans and beware of FUD.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Can you add more information, this is the first time I heard about Sunshine Act Meetings and even the link you added does not provide much data.

Therefore, yesterday there was a slight increase in Bitcoin prices. Of course, I don’t know what issues are being discussed there, but I have heard many opinions that the adoption of ETFs is close.
I don't know why there is so much enthusiasm about ETFs. We have two months to see how things will go, but until then, theories and speculation will increase greatly, and most of them may not provide useful information or real analysis, so I stopped following such news.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270
https://www.sec.gov/os/sunshine-act-notices/sunshine-act-notice-closed-11022023
"Sunshine Act Meetings

TIME AND DATE: 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 2, 2023.

The subject matter of the closed meeting will consist of the following topics:

Institution and settlement of injunctive actions;
Institution and settlement of administrative proceedings;
Resolution of litigation claims; and
Other matters relating to examinations and enforcement proceedings."

Pages:
Jump to: