Pages:
Author

Topic: Ever Heard about "KHIPU"? - Fastest Ethereum Implementation in the world. - page 3. (Read 1143 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Mnah, the website is loading too long. And how can it be the fastest ethereum solution when every smart-contract is runned on Ethereum and it is limited by the Ethereum network?

I wish I could answer that with technical details. Because I am not blockchain expert.  But just go through the blog which is mentioned in first post and you will get idea how it's possible.
Activity: 448
I came across this project yesterday,  went through it and wasn't satisfied with information I got in it especially the fact that there is only but 1 team member indicated on the website. I find that not ok at all
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
No this is the first time I read about this project going all the comments here something unusual here there is a lot of newbie post here just like what other projects that employ a bump comment on their project, I hope I'm wrong but it really looks like one.

There are many new people who are now interested in crypto currencies now a days. So you will see many newbies rank but check their posts,  activities as well.  It's bit difficult to get rank upgrades at BTT. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The first question I'm probably going to ask since I came across this announcement is if they plan to build a blockchain to facilitate this solution?

I don't know the technical details yet. But this will be Ethereum based projects. Need to check what changes they planned with Existing Blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
No this is the first time I read about this project going all the comments here something unusual here there is a lot of newbie post here just like what other projects that employ a bump comment on their project, I hope I'm wrong but it really looks like one.
Activity: 242
I am A Champion for all I care
The first question I'm probably going to ask since I came across this announcement is if they plan to build a blockchain to facilitate this solution?

Merit: 3
It is a one-man team based from the website.
I don't think a project will go very far if there is only one person doing all the technical and admin stuffs.
But I can say, for a one-man team creating a 41-page whitepaper is great.
The dev might want to consider hiring other personnel to help him in this project, and if he wants to move things bit faster.

You can’t do that not all by yourself. But that’s quite an awesome job you have going on here. How much of an influence would Khipu be on Ethereum blockchain and blockchain tech adoption as a whole?
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Mnah, the website is loading too long. And how can it be the fastest ethereum solution when every smart-contract is runned on Ethereum and it is limited by the Ethereum network?

I’m a fan of a fast and secure blockchain network. I think that’s the reason why most developers go for Ethereum at first. Would you have a public test of your new implementation?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I don't think a project will go very far if there is only one person doing all the technical and admin stuffs.
The dev might want to consider hiring other personnel to help him in this project, and if he wants to move things bit faster.

You do have a point and i guess he has that into perspective or perhaps other team members in the brand that are contract based, that sort of thing, either way, its best to have like a concrete team to showcase to the public and i must admit that the ethereum network needs help in terms of scalability, so anything that will help in the advancement of cryptocurrency is a welcome development
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Activity: 882
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
Activity: 1
Este proyecto me parece muy interesante y solido, con un equipo que ya a realizado otros proyectos estables y con futuros.
Se caracteriza por hacer mas fácil y sencillo el uso de las cadenas de bloques Blockchain de Etherum,
 espero que tenga un buen y largo futuro.
Activity: 126
Just went through sites ..found intresting to know that your  team have good ,years of experience and also have developed many project what have been mentioned on white paper really looking forward and i wish you all the best for this project

What type of project this team have implemented?  Can you share some names?  All are blockchain based projects? 
Activity: 46
The safest and most convenient project way to items anyone, anywhere in the world
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
wow the fastest ethereum implementation in the world,, sounds really great for me
personally i just heard about this khipu from this thread,,
maybe i will start to learn about this project, i hope i will get something different from this khipu
Activity: 140
First time I am seeing this project. There are multiple projects coming every day. But only few are good. This project names caught my eye. Reading details now.

There’re a ton. You’re right. I think working on an existing top project like Ethereum gives KHIPU an edge. Ethereum is a top Projects and has the most activity on its blockchain. Let’s see how better it becomes with KHIPU.

I agree. Ethereum blockchain is hugely popular.  But It's more than couple of years since many trying to improve TPS. Hope KHIPU manages to do that.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
The concept of the project towards bringing greater technological advancement and breakthrough in the blockchain industry is very inspiring. I personally wish to see other project with this mode of operation which is channeled towards the advancement of an erstwhile project and helping the existing project become better.

The honest truth is that most projects we see in the cryptocurrency space are concerned about developing something new and not considering what has been developed, I find this project unique in the sense that the project is committed to figuring out the gaps which can be closed and contributing to knowledge.

You're absolutely right, innovation is a yardstick to get people to understand what cryptocurrency is all about, just like i stated sometime ago, its still a new technology and there's a lot of niche that's available for individuals and brand to taste out and i really can't wait for the globe to come in terms with the usefulness of this technology and what we stand to gain
Activity: 826
First time I am seeing this project. There are multiple projects coming every day. But only few are good. This project names caught my eye. Reading details now.

There’re a ton. You’re right. I think working on an existing top project like Ethereum gives KHIPU an edge. Ethereum is a top Projects and has the most activity on its blockchain. Let’s see how better it becomes with KHIPU.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
This looks like an interesting project to me. It’s not just it’s relation to making Ethereum blockchain use easy but it’s got a nice team.
Pages:
Jump to: