Pages:
Author

Topic: Ever Heard about "KHIPU"? - Fastest Ethereum Implementation in the world. - page 4. (Read 1143 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
The concept of the project towards bringing greater technological advancement and breakthrough in the blockchain industry is very inspiring. I personally wish to see other project with this mode of operation which is channeled towards the advancement of an erstwhile project and helping the existing project become better.

The honest truth is that most projects we see in the cryptocurrency space are concerned about developing something new and not considering what has been developed, I find this project unique in the sense that the project is committed to figuring out the gaps which can be closed and contributing to knowledge.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
The concept of the project towards bringing greater technological advancement and breakthrough in the blockchain industry is very inspiring. I personally wish to see other project with this mode of operation which is channeled towards the advancement of an erstwhile project and helping the existing project become better.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
parallel processing through sharding according to my research is a good way to increase TPS but implementing it is gonna be quite expensive i guess, how are you going to tackle these issues
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Just went through sites ..found intresting to know that your  team have good ,years of experience and also have developed many project what have been mentioned on white paper really looking forward and i wish you all the best for this project
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
"khipu" the name sounds funny. Is it an acronym or something? Well I have been able to read an article about them on steemit and their idea seems solid and useful. Hopefully they will get the support needed. It's a good one for ethereum blockchain
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Just a brief info is posted here. For details, check this article published just today about "Khipu".

What is Khipu?
Easy-to-implement-and-deploy enterprise blockchain platforms
SDK Intelligent contract integrated development environment
Enterprise blockchain real-time monitoring platforms

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Blog Link <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

More updates will follow soon...

Note: I am not a part of the  Khipu team and am not a point of contact for this project. For any questions related to the project, kindly contact the team members via Weibo
Pages:
Jump to: