Pages:
Author

Topic: Every cryptocurrency price is going down.... - page 8. (Read 882 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 12
Well, yesterday the currency prices in the entire cryptocurrency market were down, leaving many people panic-stricken. However, I don't think everyone should rush to sell. You can wait and wait calmly.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
In the same way as the Internet can change the monopoly of the phone industry. crypto will also change the monopoly of money that is supported by the government. a new government organization will be created to analyze the regulation of crypto currency and this will lead to a large increase in crypto that delivers the actual utility.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
You think about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that have been falling for the Spring Festival period. But recently, the price of Bitcoin has returned. I just want to say that this is a normal phenomenon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
The crytpo currency price is normal. Especially and that's in trading world crypcto currency. So always remember invest only you can afford to lose and dont put all  the eggs in one  basket. Do your own research also because a lot of coin are shitcoins they just to pump and dump.

#Datarius

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
by seeing now all the coins under crypto and as long as we believe that all will be restored and beautiful in time the future of crypto-kardi will definitely grow Wink Wink
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
All coins experience bubbles in their journey, and now prices are falling and take this opportunity and wait for prices to rise in the long run, this is a great opportunity when prices go down to benefit from whales.
Activity: 504
It's true that a lot of coin prices are falling, it's probably the effect of bitcoin prices going down, but this could be one good opportunity for investors to start buying at a cheap price.
Activity: 481
Merit: 256
Today the market bleed due to Binance Hack Rumors. There is nothing to worry, Bitcoin and even altcoin have shown some steady growth in last few days which a positive sign for traders. We are expecting to see "good time" soon.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down, let's talk something now about future cryptocurrency.

its always happening that every coins in the market down fall but it times come the valeu of the coins raise again just relax for now. it is the best era for traders..
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
The exchange rate of the entire cryptocurrencies market fell dramatically as a result of the exchange of Binance when the bulk of the cryptos were sold at any price due to the exchange floor being hacked by hackers. This led to a decrease in the altcoins rate by over 10% and Bitcoin by 7% compared to yesterday. But the price will rebind in the next few days if Binance solves the problem quickly.
Activity: 266
YES and my bag was full again  Cheesy
tbh, trading lately has been an easy job, with this pump and dump prices i could easily earn through it without breaking a sweat, i don't know if people taking advantage. I can easily say that the future of cryptocurrency will just be like this forever, short pump and and break down later on and there's the bullish run and after that it will go back to its usual fluctuating trend, i think everything is normal.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
It's true that most coin prices are down, but if we take the opportunity to buy at a cheap price like this, you will benefit in the future with very good profits, believe me.
Activity: 378
Now there was a tendency of falling and correction! look at the graphs for the past year! From year to year there is one and the same situation! In winter and summer everything falls. Spring and autumn are the period of the best growth of coins, while capitalization is growing exponentially! So boldly invest in coins, such sweet prices will no longer be!
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down, let's talk something now about future cryptocurrency.

Oh well, crypto bloodbath in inevitable anyways. But you have to remember that any sudden dip can be attributed to some negative news around like:

https://www.ccn.com/newsflash-bitcoin-price-sinks-10-amid-binance-hack-rumors/

https://www.ccn.com/sec-chairman-fires-another-warning-shot-at-icos-as-agency-issues-dozens-of-subpoenas/

So that 2 negative news has something to do with the current downward trend. As far as the future of cryptos, I'm still optimistic that we can still regain lost grounds here. All-time-highs will be set, our investment growing overtime. If you see that the market is in red, don't panic, usually its just short lived. You just have to hold on your coins, and hold it for long term so that you can maximized your profits.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
It happens from time to time, and it will continue to happen since that is the nature of cryptos, they will fluctuates, sometimes drop so hard sometimes pump so high, but we should not worry and still continue supporting them.
Activity: 210
no need to worry about this, because this has happened repeatedly and finally back to normal.
the price will definitely return to normal, this is just a matter of time, we just need to be a little patient about this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
If you've been around for a while you know you don't have to worry much Wink
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
The market for cryptocurrency is relatively stable and less volatile than it was at the end of 2017. The market is waiting for better signals to grow stronger so I think investors should not worry about market in the meantime. I predict that in 2018 the entire cryptocurrency market will have a cap of 10 times the current.
We saw a good growth in the market last year and the price of bitcoin reached new heights in a short period of time,your prediction of having a market cap of ten times the current valuation means that you believe that the market valuation will cross a major barrier in a trillion dollar mark which is really huge to accomplish right now,the price is going down because there is a massive sell off from the old MTgox team as they are liquidating their assets ,they have assets of over a billion dollars and they have sold almost $400 million and there was a notification from SEC about the exchanges to register with them.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Today there were some major things that made it possible like the FUD from SEC, Japan s as well as the hacking of API trading bots in binance that pushed people to panic sell. 
Activity: 195

Nothing new, markets go up and markets come down.  Its same with every market, stocks, commodities, bonds etc. Corrections are healthy for the markets.  Crypto markets are building a strong base, for a strong rise. The more it stays in this range, the breakout of the range will be very strong.  I am expecting BTC to rise in the next few months.
Pages:
Jump to: