Pages:
Author

Topic: Every cryptocurrency price is going down.... - page 9. (Read 882 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
I am very shocked to see they are all going down again. Based on my analysis it should rise up though. I used elliot wave theory and if I counted the waves right we should expect a bounce now.
The price is a bit going away from my analysis. This Means I really have to learn more about how market works.
Activity: 36
Now We Know Who Sold the Bottom at $6k And Perhaps Tried To Crash Bitcoin? Tokyo whale and Mt.Gox bankrutpcy trustee who sold almost $400 million worth of BTC, some of it at the very bottom on Feb 6th. He crashed the market by 75% by selling the bitcoins in couple of rounds.
see here https://captainaltcoin.com/now-we-know-who-sold-the-bottom-at-6k-and-tried-to-crash-bitcoin/
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
its nothing big serious every month we experience market getting drop and another month getting high so expect that later in will go up. Just dont panic and sell your coins I already loss so much yet im still holding it before it get back to the price i bought my coins. Well you can bought Bitcoin when the price is low thats the great things about it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down, let's talk something now about future cryptocurrency.
i think this time is because some bad news that come for cryptocurrency. news usually be a main factor for bitcoin price and it can affect a lot. maybe this is only temporary, when good news come price will rising

Base on my observation,  this successive dips we are experiencing is just temporary and still we dont know until when it will recover back its usual pace.  I believe that this current down trend could have been cause to have lesser transactions where people are holding their coins and some may have immediately sell their coins which they are afraid of losing.  I would encourage not to panic instead let be this be an opportunity to invest while coins are still at low price and for sure this will bounce back soon and recover its dip.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down, let's talk something now about future cryptocurrency.

Gonna invest more.. The future of cryptocurrency is always brighter than any fiat currency.. I would be thrill to be riding at the market pricing now and we should not look at it in a negative way..

We’re the one torturing ourselves and end up being stressed or frustrated when we don’t change our altitude towards lose.. Hope we have learned from what happen on 2017 as price may varies within a short period of time..
Activity: 34
maybe far from being finished for BTC... and other cryptos..

still targeting below 5000$ here after having seen several very good predictions here :

https://www.theclairvoyantinvestor.com
Activity: 676
Merit: 319

I think that this is a temporary phenomenon, due to some circumstances. I hope that soon everything will be normalized
Activity: 903
Merit: 391
i think this time is because some bad news that come for cryptocurrency. news usually be a main factor for bitcoin price and it can affect a lot. maybe this is only temporary, when good news come price will rising
Activity: 36
Merit: 8
I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down
Like if it was the first time...
Activity: 350

Why are we always panic when we see some drop on the prices? Ofcourse it goes down and it goes up every now and then because it was according to the volume of order that has been made in the transactions. It does not mean that it goes down totally and die. If you think that this little drop is going to kill cryptocurrency then quit investing in crypto and go to your backyard and plant potatoes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It's up and down for many times, every time it will recover and go higher, there's nothing to worry particularly in this time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

The reality is the bubble popped -- like it has for the past few years. The prices can never just go up what we are seeing are good corrections.
Weak hands leaving, profiteering, and a healthy dump people are doing because of the season (they need money to spend).

Like any other investment portfolios I have (stocks and various types of funds) crypto currencies are not that far out different. Yes it's highly volatile but you can never explain how from being at 6k each BTC went up to 10k again in just a matter of months (you can't do that to say, Tesla stocks you will wait for years). People decide where it's going to be and a lot of credible people is in this game for the long run.

What we want to hope for are real world applications of the blockchain tech, using these different platforms. Changing the internet just like how many like BTC promised. Applications running on blockchain tech, Banks adapting for more secured transactions and so on. So you should have the stomach to wait for that to come because it is coming.

There doesn't need to be any technical analysis to explain how Bitcoin jumped from $6,000 to $10,000. Most increases are simply caused by the most of basic of principles: supply and demand. Usually when they are a lot of neutral or positive headlines regarding bitcoin or crypto, the price will go up, sometimes this can have a self-reinforcing effect which leads to more articles and even more interest. The community is still growing, it is difficult to determine the exact cause of most movement unless there is a completely obvious event behind it.
Activity: 40
Merit: 5
PM me to buy my sig space.
I bought Ethereum a few weeks ago for $949 and thought it was a steal. Now Ethereum is closing in on $700 even.

I thought I could save some losses by jumping ship into bitcoin when bitcoin was at $10,800. Now Bitcoin is crashing too.

...So.
Activity: 114

The reality is the bubble popped -- like it has for the past few years. The prices can never just go up what we are seeing are good corrections.
Weak hands leaving, profiteering, and a healthy dump people are doing because of the season (they need money to spend).

Like any other investment portfolios I have (stocks and various types of funds) crypto currencies are not that far out different. Yes it's highly volatile but you can never explain how from being at 6k each BTC went up to 10k again in just a matter of months (you can't do that to say, Tesla stocks you will wait for years). People decide where it's going to be and a lot of credible people is in this game for the long run.

What we want to hope for are real world applications of the blockchain tech, using these different platforms. Changing the internet just like how many like BTC promised. Applications running on blockchain tech, Banks adapting for more secured transactions and so on. So you should have the stomach to wait for that to come because it is coming.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
The dip is definitely temporary, probably caused by news claiming Binance had been hacked, when in fact it was simply a configuration error. The issue has been resolved and Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies will return to $10,500+. Right now is a great time to invest as the market is likely to see a 5-10% increase overnight.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
I don't think there is much to worry about this. This again should be a temporary thing just like before and it would recover after some time. Sometimes cryptocurrencies' prices go up and sometimes they go down, we just need to have patience and hold, as it is going to go up in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think we should understand the fact that its normal to experience fallen prices sometimes on the cryptocurrency market. I think investors should exercise and hope for a rise in the near future
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
They can't rise always, and actually the time to invest in coins is that when everyone say it is over. Honestly it is not worse than that bitcoin fall to $6K but people are more sad now  Sad
Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
Not the first time, it happens all the time. That's how the market works and there is no need to worry about it. During the last few months, the price dropped down to $6000s-$7000s but recovered pretty quickly after a few days.
Activity: 77
The crypto market cap is down,and that is a sign it will still rise later in the year,there is no need to panic.
Pages:
Jump to: