Pages:
Author

Topic: Every thing I touch go down (gravity rulez) - page 2. (Read 593 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Wrong moment, just like selling & buying. The best thing we can do it only to manage your cryptocurrency portfolio, set the percentage for the profit/stop loss.

Investment not always predicts the profit, but also you must predict how much percentage you can afford to lose. It's really hard for a common trader to face this kind of situation, also i meet this situation several times.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
Guys every coin a buy the price automatically goes down ... contact off  we can may take advantage of that algorithm behaviour

ac-- 
I guess this happens to most of the traders, and yes including me.

Whenever I buy, than be it in Crypto or Stock or other financial assets, this has happens to me almost in 70 percent of trades. I think probably I'm taking trades without considering any proper buying or exit strategy, which lands me in a situation where I buy and ultimately prices go down immediately after that. So eventually I hold on to that trade or rather cut off immediately after small loss.
Well it could be a wrong timing for us. I am also a victim of wrong entry in market. Supposedly, I am planning to have a bottom pick. Yet, the tendency of my trades goes down whenever I bought coins. But instead of selling it, I hold it and look for a profit even in smaller amount. I don't want to cut my loss instantly. Because I know that everything will become fine once the market recovers.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Shit happens.
Or is it shit that you bought?

That aint new to old timers here. Before I thought I have bad luck having the same experience.
But afterwards I saw I am just making bad decision. Buying at the wrong time.
Those should be lessons. Do not embrace it.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
We often tend to buy at the wrong time. We see the price of the coin growing and think to buy in but just as we do that the price falls down due to a minor correction or whatsoever.
We think that this happens only with us but in reality, most of the people had faced it already. I don't think it's a thing to worry about.
We just have to set out targets right.
It is not a problem and @op may be experienced what happened to every coin. Some people are afraid and that is why they keep losing money.  Any assets that people buy and sell in other to make profits from always move in the cycle and many people see this cycle as bad luck on their side.
It is a made believe that it has to follow cycle, I don’t see anything following cycle here because it is not being remote.what basically control the prices of these coin is the number of demands that they get for such project’s product at a particular time, and the reason why we see majority of these coins not really growing in value which we attribute to cycling is because they sell more of their investment strength than they sell their product to the public.

If they sell more of what they have to offer to the public, and the public uses their product from time to time, as they put money into the market through the demand of the product, the value of the coin would keep rising even in bear market but none of them works towards this, that is why their value is simply crashing from time to time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
We often tend to buy at the wrong time. We see the price of the coin growing and think to buy in but just as we do that the price falls down due to a minor correction or whatsoever.
We think that this happens only with us but in reality, most of the people had faced it already. I don't think it's a thing to worry about.
It is not a problem and @op may be experienced what happened to every coin. Some people are afraid and that is why they keep losing money.  Any assets that people buy and sell in other to make profits from always move in the cycle and many people see this cycle as bad luck on their side.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
Guys every coin a buy the price automatically goes down ... contact off  we can may take advantage of that algorithm behaviour

ac-- 

Well Grin I agree with you to some extent, but that is not true in the overall market. Yes there is a panic going on right now and the trend is still down and it is weakening day by day. Right now everything is going down except few coins which are listed a few months back. I think the right thing to follow in this panic weak market is to follow & apply the contrarian approach or apply the following Dow theory (trending approach) in your trades so that you at least make some money when you enter positions in the right direction.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
It is normal in a bearish market. My total asset even fell down below 40% of my total investment. Anyways, theres always a bull season to look into. We just have to keep the faith and extend our patience.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

ac-- 

Market is slow and in down trend for long term period, I also not happy as you. No one can take profit in this situation, trust me. Many people wait the right time to buy back but their money get stuck, not good. Rest of them already replace ( cut loss ) their crypto into currency because they want to protect their asset from bigger lost. You can do anything you want but for me, leave market is good option ( for now ).
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772

ac-- 

Lol. Its just a coincidence buddy. However, since we are in a bear market, you should not be surprise because simply every coins/tokens are going down without any reason. Maybe you need to get out and not buy at this point or just invest on a few coins that is cheap and not touch them for the next coming months. But once this market recovers again, I'm sure that gravity can't stop the price from increasing, and you might even get the profit that you are all hoping since joining this market.

Iam in the same situation, too big loss even more than 50%. And i dont have any idea to recover the loss, i can only wait for the market turn in to bullish.This is my loss should be become experienced for me , and later i can make greater strategy how to manage better of risk crypto investment.

Then the only strategy is to really wait mate. If you sell then you will get a negatives, which every one does like it. And just remember that by holding, you are still not losing money.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
Iam in the same situation, too big loss even more than 50%. And i dont have any idea to recover the loss, i can only wait for the market turn in to bullish.This is my loss should be become experienced for me , and later i can make greater strategy how to manage better of risk crypto investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
Price of crypto really unpredictable and technical analysis is dont work, but to avoid this risk we should use stop loss in every trade and when any indicate the market  still on bearish for the better quit from the market and dont trade a few days and back again when any sign the market back to bullish.
Activity: 686

ac-- 

kinda funny, I always think this way. But found out myself that every coin goes down but surely it will go up too, Just don't watch the coinmarketcap every now and then for you not to see it red , anyway don't buy the green but the red :p
Activity: 71
Merit: 0

ac-- 

Same for me. But what would you do right after that matter. If you sell, you will just lose money. Thats why dont put all eggs in one basket. Invest in other projects while waiting for that coin to come up
Activity: 244
Merit: 10

ac-- 

This happens most of the time but did you tried holding it for few days. Coz sometimes when we buy some coins coincidently that coins value goes down and later when we exit that coins value goes up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
hihi, just simply diversify and don't invest too much into one thing, specially newer currencies, you can see cmc that there are projects which simply follow the big ones and some are gaining even during this market.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
That is the nature of crypto. Probably you bought from the exchange so cheep by setting a price that seem to dump the coin. So shall someone also follow the same trend and the coinseem to drop in value. Amy way, the market has not been good this very year so try and hold it for sometime.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Guys every coin a buy the price automatically goes down ... contact off  we can may take advantage of that algorithm behaviour

ac--  

Whenever I buy, than be it in Crypto or Stock or other financial assets, this has happens to me almost in 70 percent of trades. I think probably I'm taking trades without considering any proper buying or exit strategy, which lands me in a situation where I buy and ultimately prices go down immediately after that. So eventually I hold on to that trade or rather cut off immediately after small loss.
Admit it that you both are only unlucky lol

I use to experienced this twice in a row that the consecutive coins I bought drops a big after buying it,so i come to the same conclusion until I finally realized that i only need to make research about the coins i must do,thats why now im good on this,so maybe you two do the same thing,make a good study first before purchasing
We need to be ready for profit and lost in trading, because profit and lost is part of trading. , you need to change your strategy and planning if you continue losing your money in trading. It will at least prevent you from a big lost. You should take a decision when you become too much conform about some thing. Taking decision wihtout any analysis is not a good idea, it can cause a big lost for you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260

ac-- 

Admit it that you both are only unlucky lol

I use to experienced this twice in a row that the consecutive coins I bought drops a big after buying it,so i come to the same conclusion until I finally realized that i only need to make research about the coins i must do,thats why now im good on this,so maybe you two do the same thing,make a good study first before purchasing
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

ac-- 

Dont worry Situation is that Every person think , If he sell now He will we safe from futher loss. But its wrong If he hold now for 6 month atleast I can say he can make 100% profit.

This is normal in crypto look at difference in 2016 and 2017 Prices You will understand how It Rise in short time period... They current situation we need to support bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: