Pages:
Author

Topic: Every thing I touch go down (gravity rulez) - page 3. (Read 593 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Welp. Sometimes we just buy at the wrong time. You probably buy coins that has increased significantly a few days or weeks ago, hence you experienced a correction on the coin/token you bought. If it makes you feel better, this definitely isn't rare. It happens to a lot of people(think of the people who bought at the peak on December).

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
 Grin scary though but what I think that happens is that you buy the coins are the wrong times. When buying a coin, we need to do that when price is reasonably lower so that it does not take time to hit the road.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
This is normal thing in crypto world and now everything is going down and down because of bear market.

Try trading with stop-loss to avoid risk. Or wait for green market. I bought some coins by seeing its technology at $28 in last December. But now that coin dropped down to $2. But i believe the technology and team so still holding those.
Activity: 129
Still very vague. Not sure what you mean. Can you tell in detail what you mean so we can all understand and discuss. Really look forward to hearing from you
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
This is just normal dud, we are on the bear market so not wouldn't be surprise if almost all coin now goes down. Just be optimistic and hope for the best. The green will come and surely your hardwork and investment will be rewarded with huge profit. Just be patient, now is the best time to buy and hold.
Activity: 124
Do not worry. Such situations happen with a lot of traders who have recently started trading in the cryptocurrency market. If you bought a coin and it began to fall, do not sell it immediately, but wait until it grows up again (the main thing is not to panic).
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
Guys every coin a buy the price automatically goes down ... contact off  we can may take advantage of that algorithm behaviour

ac-- 
You are not the only one who do experience such thing and rest assured most investors or traders do experience that thing. Its been always a normal part because of volatility and we can only thought that we are the ones who are not lucky because when we buy it drops but thinking on the general side you are not the only one is being dragged on the bottom.This is why trading or investing do really needs intellect and be wise on when to get out on a particular movement.
Activity: 101
Please list your portfolio so can know which coins not to buy Cheesy But really, there is nothing to worry about, only coin that is going to be profitable in this market is ethereum classic, please don't buy any!
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Guys every coin a buy the price automatically goes down ... contact off  we can may take advantage of that algorithm behaviour

ac-- 
I guess this happens to most of the traders, and yes including me.

Whenever I buy, than be it in Crypto or Stock or other financial assets, this has happens to me almost in 70 percent of trades. I think probably I'm taking trades without considering any proper buying or exit strategy, which lands me in a situation where I buy and ultimately prices go down immediately after that. So eventually I hold on to that trade or rather cut off immediately after small loss.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

ac-- 
Pages:
Jump to: